• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
He was referring to the Grinch Leak, an infamous leak that claimed a bunch of fan favorite characters would be in. It's a long story, but it claimed that Geno, Banjo & Kazooie, Isaac, the Chorus Kids, Ken, Shadow, and Mach Rider would all be playable.
I remember that Banjo and Kazooie with Ken were the only characters of the leak that got into Smash.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The release date banner on Steve's icon has gone again on the official Ultimate website.

What is Nintendo doing? This is probably the most we've seen them remove and re-add a release date banner at any given time.
can anyone here confirm this? I.e. it keeps saying the release date next to Steve/Alex, then it’s gone, then it’s back again

7NATOR

Smash Master
I reframed the quote for ease of readability
I also hope people actually read this given how much time I spent on speculation, with the other archetypes write up as well.

-I Want a Character that Fights by Glitching out the Game, which is Something I haven't seen Done before in any Game. I think Missingno would fit Very well, and would make a Good Surprise Character in Smash 6
I cant imagine what Missingno would look like if Steve got the reception he received.
The first thought is actually Venelope. Who, I don't want at all, but makes half as much sense to me as :ultrob:
I am not incredibly versed in Yokai-Watch, but given what a yokai is, it might make sense for
Jibanyan to cause other characters to glitch. If not, this is more how I would see a curse working, with perhaps another character.

-I want a Character that Has Portals As a Gimmick. So Someone like Chell from Portal, Wraith from Apex Legends, and Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat would be good. Speaking of Noob
Portal is a bit enough game that... I think it should just be Chell.

-I want a Character that Fights using a Clone. Noob would be amazing for this, But I actually think if they Make Dark Samus Unique, they could give her Clone ability to her in Smash 6
This is just flash animations, to me/a summon character. Especially with the reference of Noob, who cannot move when his clone is summoned (if I'm remembering correctly...or at least, that you only control one).

-I want a Character with Permanent Transformations, or Transformations you can Stay in forever if you keep up your Resources. I want Goku to have this, but Agumon would also work well
I mentioned Eevee, who would get one evolution choice per life. I think this works better than most transformations that are permanent, because you actually have a choice.

-I Want a Character with a Katana and Iado Fight style, and I want Vergil to take that mantle, but I also Really don't mind and Would be Cool with Lyn. In fact I wouldn't mind if we got her this FP2 (and would be kinda Excited) even if she be 9th Fire Emblem Character, but she deserves it though
Can you tell me what a lado fighter is?

-I want a Character that, as one of my friends said it "Rewards you for Doing Well" Pretty much you get buffed for Playing well, pretty much the Opposite of Lucario's Aura Mechanic. I think Dante (and Vergil) would make use of this well with the Style Ranking. Perhaps the more Style you have the better Damage you do, or Perhaps the longer you Devil Trigger lasts
I think Balloon Fighter could be the reverse of this- punishing you for doing poorly. I'd also argue both Doom Slayer and Master Chief would be near the top of my mind for upgrading weapons (which... to me translates as doing well).

-I Want a Character that Manipulates Time and Space, but in a More Offensive manner, like Dio's Time Freeze or Geras Time Moves, or maybe even Sakuya Izayoi Time shenigains with her Knives. But Of Course I want SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG to do this among all else. Bayonetta witch Time isn't as cool since it's a Counter
Tracer would have an entire moveset based on these main abilities. Both in one shot, simple. (I'm starting to think that you just...though at this point I'm starting to think maybe you fit the description of what characters you wanted to in).

-I want a Character that has Teleport Combos or Teleport Cancels like DBZ. Goku and Shadow would Be perfect for this. I know there's the Ledge cancel thing but I want to do these without the Need for Ledges
...yeah, you just want to make Shadow fit. I think he'd be odd for combos.

-I want a Character with an Airdash. Reimu could probably have this, or perhaps Sol badguy or Ragna, but I'd prefer Reimu
(Another I don't really understand. It's just a move).

-I want More characters with Super Armor, like Little Mac, especially if they re-tune Make in Smash 6 and take away his Super Armor. I think Black Knight would be Cool, but My Dream pick would be Broly.
I think that a good take on super armor would be Arthur from GnG. He would be so based on super armor that it would change gameplay based on how much or little he had on.

I Want a Character with a Scythe, and I also want Characters with Lightsabers or Beam Swords (Shulk's Beam sword does not have Lightsaber sound effects). Travis would be good for later, but besides Zasameal from Soul Calbur, I can't think of anyone else
(Not sure what a Scythe has to do with a lightsaber, or why a lightsaber would be any different from many types of swords. And now I wonder why it is even called a lightsaber, other than that it sounds cool, as a sabre is very specifically a curved sword).

I Want a Character that fights using Dancing, like if they put Michael Jackson in Smash. Waluigi Unironically would be good for this, since his Most Important role was in Mario Dance Dance Revolution
I will second the Waluigi on this- not just for DDR, but it's just more how I imagined he would fight. Air Swim, his necessary 'suck this' animation. Sports end up looking like dance in a moveset, sometimes.

The first thought is actually Venelope. Who, I don't want at all, but makes half as much sense to me as :ultrob:
I am not incredibly versed in Yokai-Watch, but given what a yokai is, it might make sense for Jibanyan to cause other characters to glitch. If not, this is more how I would see a curse working, with perhaps another character.

I Have no idea who Venelope is. as for Jibanyan, Perhaps he his abilities could lead to moves that seem to glitch out the opponent. I don't play or know much about Yokai either

Portal is a bit enough game that... I think it should just be Chell.

Probably, and the Portal Gun is such a Iconic Weapon at that as well, as Well as GlaDOS and Wheatly being in the stage though. Maybe if Valve and Nintendo can talk again, we might see that

This is just flash animations, to me/a summon character. Especially with the reference of Noob, who cannot move when his clone is summoned (if I'm remembering correctly...or at least, that you only control one).

You are right on that one, But I do want that flash of Summoning a Clone to fight your battles for you, like a Stand or something. I thought Joker would be more like this, but he just uses Arsene as a Super Sayian Mode. I'd play Joker much more if he used Arsene like a Stand or extension of himself.

If a DMC Character gets added in, Perhaps they could come with Dopplegander. Dante and Vergil both have it, and it works more mechanically like a Clone fighting along with you

I mentioned Eevee, who would get one evolution choice per life. I think this works better than most transformations that are permanent, because you actually have a choice.

Actually I Forget, How Many Evolutions does Eevee have? I believe it has quite a bit of them

Can you tell me what a lado fighter is?

You know when Characters with Katanas (Like Vergil, Lyn, Yuzu from Unist, etc) Usually do Fast Movements and Very Fast attacks, alot of the Time Taking a Specfic pose before striking so fast it looks like they teleport. Something like that

I think Balloon Fighter could be the reverse of this- punishing you for doing poorly. I'd also argue both Doom Slayer and Master Chief would be near the top of my mind for upgrading weapons (which... to me translates as doing well).

There are characters that Punish you for doing poorly I thought. Like Ice Climbers and Rosalina lose some of their effeteness without their partner being around, Same with Olimar to an extent. I guess in Balloon Fighter case it would be unique that he's a Singular character though

Doom Slayer and Master Chief would work in that instance

Tracer would have an entire moveset based on these main abilities. Both in one shot, simple. (I'm starting to think that you just...though at this point I'm starting to think maybe you fit the description of what characters you wanted to in).

I Definitly know Tracer could have a moveset based around that, but Personally I don't want that to happen because She'll Take some of Shadow's Function and I don't want that to happen. I want Shadow so bad. He has Swag

...yeah, you just want to make Shadow fit. I think he'd be odd for combos.

No He would not. I would actually argue he'd be weird if he Didn't have Combos. With Chaos Control Warp, Shadow usually likes to Teleport combo opponents. He did it to the Black Aliens in The Shadow the Hedgehog Intro, Infinite in Sonic Forces, and Sonic and the gang in Sonic Boom Cartoon. In 06 and Black Knight he has Attacks which have him Teleport around bodying people.

(Another I don't really understand. It's just a move).

It would change the Character's Moblity options that's not seen in Smash. We could have stuff like Airdash pressure on Shield, it could also be a Viable Edgeguarding tool. Though I agree it would be not the whole focus though.

I think that a good take on super armor would be Arthur from GnG. He would be so based on super armor that it would change gameplay based on how much or little he had on.

Arthur has Super Armor? I Know he can upgrade his Armor, but at least in MVC3 and UMVC3 and MVCI, He still flinches even when in upgraded armor

(Not sure what a Scythe has to do with a lightsaber, or why a lightsaber would be any different from many types of swords. And now I wonder why it is even called a lightsaber, other than that it sounds cool, as a sabre is very specifically a curved sword).

I just mentioned them both since both are Weapons. Also I just like the Lightsaber visual paired with the Lightsaber Sound effect. Shulk's Laser Sword sounds weak in Comparison

and Yeah Lightsaber sounds cooler than Light Sword, and I thought some Light Sabers could Curve in someway. Perhaps the fact the Lightsaber deals with Light could mean something with the Curviness and how Light Technology works

I will second the Waluigi on this- not just for DDR, but it's just more how I imagined he would fight. Air Swim, his necessary 'suck this' animation. Sports end up looking like dance in a moveset, sometimes.

Well thinking about that, I guess Dancing is something that's Consistent with Waluigi, which really is something he needs honestly.

And Yeah to be honest, alot of hat I Mention does mention characters I want, but honestly i guess it isn't a Surprise. a Big Part of the reason I want the characters I do is because I think they be very cool and fun to Play as in Smash.

As an Example, If I thought the best Shadow could do was be an echo for Shadow, I would not care that much about Shadow being in Smash, even if I Like the character very much. It's also why I'm VERY against him being an echo and why it's my worst nightmare

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just wrote a writeup for Frisk in the RTC thread, and I feel it's big enough to be worth crossposting.

Chance: 10%.

Yeah, that's quite a bit higher than most would consider reasonable. But I think there's a somewhat plausible avenue for an actual Undertale rep, who would probably be Frisk. Flashback to the Sans costume revealed, which accompanied Banjo's release and Terry's reveal. The costume dwarfed both of them in sheer impact. I heard people talking about in real life, which hadn't ever happened before for Smash (and only happened since with :ultsteve: ). Flash forward to the full unveil of Volume 2 in the Byleth present, there's a peculiar 6th fighter in the pass. Sakurai even mentioned that not all of the characters were added at the same time. I think it's possible that Nintendo saw the massive reaction to the Sans costume and told Sakurai to add Frisk to the post -V1 DLC plans. This extended the pass of 5 characters, matching the first, to 6. This would explain the lack of Undertale spirits, they were scrapped and delayed once they decided to add an Undertale character.

It should also be mentioned that Undertale is just as, if not bigger, over in Japan compared to here. And while UT is indie, Toby's been given the opportunity to compose in Pokemon, which I think makes it the slightest bit more important than other indies.

Want: 90%. I have a triad of most wanteds who are pretty much tied. The character directly after them? Frisk. I loved Undertale, and I think Frisk could have a very unique move set. More than any other character, I also really want to see the side content. Seeing an Undertale location remade in HD, hearing a bunch of Undertale music remixed officially, it would be incredible.

Noms: Maxwell x10
I'm not saying they're a lock, but I think they're plausible.
(here's a Frisk moveset I made)

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
I made a full moveset for Conker.

Jumps: 2 (his 2nd jump is the funny helicoptery tail thing so press and hold the jump button on the 2nd jump to make him slowly float down, after a few seconds, he's start falling at normal speed).

Run speed: About the same as Diddy Kong's.

Jump speed: About the same as Diddy Kong's.

Fall speed: About the same as Diddy Kong's.

Can crawl? Yes. He does his army style crawl.

Can wall jump? No.

His design is based on Bad Fur Day and he's a little taller than Diddy Kong like in Diddy Kong Racing.

Entrance: The giant skeleton hand drops him onto the stage.

Neutral attack: A punch from his right hand, press A right afterwards to punch with his left hand too, this is a two hit combo.

Forward tilt: Conker swings his frying pan.

Up tilt: Swinging his frying pan over his head.

Down tilt: Sweeping his leg across the ground in front of him.

Dash attack: Conker leaps forward and swings his frying pan just before he lands on his feet.

Neutral air: Swinging the frying pan and then automatically swinging it at opponents behind him.

Forward air: Swinging the frying pan like a hammer (this move has a meteor effect).

Up air: Swinging the frying pan above his head.

Back air: Spinning his tail (this attack propels him forward).

Down air: Landing on the ground really fast, damaging any opponents in the way just like in Pocket Tales.

Side Smash: Conker swings his chain saw horizontally at opponents in front of him.

Up Smash: Conker points his chain saw up in the air (if there's an opponent standing in front of him when he does this, that opponent will be caught in the attack).

Down Smash: Conker swings his chain saw downward in front of him.

Neutral special: Slingshot (press and hold B and then move the control stick around to aim in any direction and let go of B to fire. Each shot rebounds once and then vanishes. The rebounded shots can hurt opponents but can hurt you too so be careful).

Side special: Conker puts on his army helmet and pulls out his bazooka. This attack takes a second to start up but the shot from the bazooka goes far and does major damage to opponents.

Up special: Conker summons the Monk Gobling to use his stone tablet to fling him up into the air. This move does not leave Conker in a helpless state).

Down special: Context Sensitive. This is one of a variety of different down specials but the one he's able to do depends on the context of the situation he's in and he can only do this special move whenever a light bulb appears above his head. For example, if Conker is standing at a ledge while an opponent is trying to recover, a light bulb will appear above Conker's head. When this happens, Conker's down special becomes throwing toilet paper rolls at the opponent who's trying to recover.

Grab: Using his hands.

Pummel: Holding the victim with one hand and punching the victim with the other hand.

Final Smash: Tank. Conker summons a tank and the tank is driven by his friend named Rodent. The tank drives around the stage while shooting opponents. After about 8 seconds the tank disappears.

Victory screen 1: Conker chases a wad of cash and catches it.

Victory screen 2: Conker cuts the screen down the middle with his chain saw (this is how the end of the match transitions to his victory screen).

Victory screen 3: Conker breaks the fourth wall and tells the players he's thirsty and wishes he had something to drink.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think 8? Let's see...
  1. Vaporeon
  2. Jolteon
  3. Flareon
  4. Umbreon
  5. Espeon
  6. Leafeon
  7. Glaceon
  8. Sylveon
Yup. 8. Dunno if I should be proud or scared that I knew that off the top of my head...
And honestly I only expect them to stick with the first three if Eevee gets in, just because they already cover defense, speed, and attack power, respectively. Even if Flareon gets memed on for having "no moves" despite not even being the worst Eeveelution competitively.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
And honestly I only expect them to stick with the first three if Eevee gets in, just because they already cover defense, speed, and attack power, respectively. Even if Flareon gets memed on for having "no moves" despite not even being the worst Eeveelution competitively.
Well that and 8 transformations is just...way too much. I'd be surprised if they'd even be able to cram them all in there as little summons without it being super convoluted.

I think the biggest reason for Flareon being a meme is because it's a physical attacking Fire Type who doesn't have much type coverage, and who's only physical Fire Type moves are Fire Fang (powerful enough for type coverage, but isn't an enticing main attack) and Flare Blitz (which is a bit limited in use due to its recoil property). Top on the fact that Fire Type moves used to always be Special, and Flareon's stats just...don't make sense. This also meant that Flareon was even worse in previous generations, likely borderline useless in comparison to the others at the time.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think the biggest reason for Flareon being a meme is because it's a physical attacking Fire Type who doesn't have much type coverage, and who's only physical Fire Type moves are Fire Fang (powerful enough for type coverage, but isn't an enticing main attack) and Flare Blitz (which is a bit limited in use due to its recoil property). Top on the fact that Fire Type moves used to always be Special, and Flareon's stats just...don't make sense. This also meant that Flareon was even worse in previous generations, likely borderline useless in comparison to the others at the time
I think it also has to do with bias from Flareon looking more plain than other Eeveelutions. Glaceon is worse competitvely, but it doesn't look just like a fluffier Eevee.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Video can also be applied to:

-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
-F-Zero GX
-Kirby Air Ride
-Tons of other GameCube games that they've refused to rerelease in any form or fashion on a modern day console less than 10 years old.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Path of Radiance, Eternal Darkness...

WHERE MY ETERNAL DARKNESS SEQUEL AT????

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I have a couple ideas:

1.) The Resident Evil series was considered too gory/mature to be given the “Fighter spotlight”. I hope this isn’t it as it’d be really lame on Nintendo’s part & rules other cool series too.

2.) Capcom & Nintendo decided to go with another character for promotional or moveset reasons.

3.) Capcom just isn’t getting another character
Really hoping it's for the first or second reason lol

I mean, to be fair, I imagine properly and faithfully representing a series that's iconic enemies all feature gruesome and/or grotesque body horror designs would be rather difficult for a family friendly Nintendo game. Can't really rep a game about zombies without actually having the zombies represented in some way, IMHO.

The issue was never about the guns or the protags of RE itself, it was always about what would be needed to fully represent what it is. Best case scenario would probably have been another Cloud situation, but even then that makes the stages really tricky, as how would you do an RE stage without any zombies at all? I suppose you could try to sensor some of the less gruesome ones, but then is that even representing RE at that point if it isn't the monsters that are actually iconic to the series?

Part of the reason I think DMC will be our Capcom rep is because I think the series is very similar to Bayonetta in that yes, it is very much mature, but you can easily leave out the bits that make it mature or change and tweak them in subtle ways that the general content still shines through and the people who enjoy these series still "get it", so to speak.
Not gonna deny that zombies are the most iconic enemies in Resident Evil, but it's not like they appear in every game. In fact, if I recall correctly Resident Evil 3 was the last entry with 'classic' zombies.
Also, while the series definitely has multiple iconic monsters, I don't think a RE stage would necessarily have enemies appearing. I mean, it's definitely a cool thought and a possibility, but I don't know.

And if the stage should feature enemies and zombies weren't possible because of CERO, you could go with the other multiple enemies in the series: lickers, hunters, the RE4 villagers... yeah they're terrific, but they're not very humanoid so I don't think it would be a problem, and for the villagers those are 'just' mad looking people in their normal form.
Obviously I don't know how CERO works and where are the barriers for them, but I think a RE stage with some enemies could be doable.

I don't know. Obviously zombies are an important part of the first games, but they're almost absent since then. Resident Evil could be represented without zombies, suggesting otherwise slightly reminds me of people saying "Sora without Disney content would be bad representation".

About DMC, I agree with your reasoning and the comparison with Bayonetta is a good one.

SKX31

Smash Master
Still hoping we get a Poison-type evolution someday.

C'mon, "Toxeon" is too good a name to pass up!
I see your "Toxeon" and raise you "Champeon" for a fighting-type evolution.

I'm still waiting for my "Rockeon" complete with a Flintstone-esque "electric" guitar on its back that it plays with its ears. :p

(Edit: The guitar is not just for pun, but also since it'd avert the stereotypical Rock type look some.)

Last edited:

toonito

Smash Ace
I see your "Toxeon" and raise you "Champeon" for a fighting-type evolution.
I like Champeon

for a dragon type eeveelution what about "Draconeon"? it derives from the Latin word Draco which means dragon. Its also a play on the word draconian which means harsh or severe possibly to describe its nature.

there's a dragon type pokemon move called Draco Meteor

Last edited:

ARandomFruit

Smash Journeyman
I am not incredibly versed in Yokai-Watch, but given what a yokai is, it might make sense for Jibanyan to cause other characters to glitch. If not, this is more how I would see a curse working, with perhaps another character.

I Have no idea who Venelope is. as for Jibanyan, Perhaps he his abilities could lead to moves that seem to glitch out the opponent. I don't play or know much about Yokai either
Jibanyan himself doesn't really have an ability to glitch out an opponent. The most similar thing he has is his inspirit (which are the games version of buff/debuffs) which his causes the opponent to slow down, but I don't think that really counts as glitching out an opponent.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Eevee is definitely on my top 30-40 characters (I know that sounds like a lot, but my list is becoming 120+ at this point), and I've got to say- I think they wouldn't be a great character if only the first three evolutions were included. Even at base, there is more than defense, speed, and attack. Id split this into Smash Attack, Special Attack, Smash Defense, Special Defense (Since Pokemon have all four)- I'd split speed into movement speed and movement speed, and The others could cover Jump and Range.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Eevee is definitely on my top 30-40 characters (I know that sounds like a lot, but my list is becoming 120+ at this point), and I've got to say- I think they wouldn't be a great character if only the first three evolutions were included. Even at base, there is more than defense, speed, and attack. Id split this into Smash Attack, Special Attack, Smash Defense, Special Defense (Since Pokemon have all four)- I'd split speed into movement speed and movement speed, and The others could cover Jump and Range.
Sakurai may be more willing to work his ass off than most Smash fans, but that doesn't mean he'll make a character's moveset more unnecessarily complicated for representation. Not everything a character can do-in this case, getting to evolve into Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon-gets added to their moveset.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I wonder if a Bioshock character could work. I could see Jack working with his weaponry and plasmids, but a Big Daddy could probably work too.

I'd probably co-main a Big Daddy.

The original Bioshock is a very special game to me.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wonder if a Bioshock character could work. I could see Jack working with his weaponry and plasmids, but a Big Daddy could probably work too.

I think a Big Daddy is a never ever unfortunately. Especially considering how much I love Bioshock.

One big reason I loved PlayStation All-Stars was because of how it gave so many never ever characters a chance to shine. Big Daddy, Isaac Clarke, Raiden, Heihachi, and yes I even liked Donte. That’s without even mentioning the PlayStation characters like Jak & Daxter or Sir Dan. I wish the series would’ve continued for that reason alone.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have absolutely no knowledge on Bioshock, but this guys looks pretty interesting, design-wise. I'm already interested in the moveset potential.
Big Daddies are essentially mutated people who are biologically and mentally designed to love and protect the Little Sisters.

So you have these hulking monsters who love and care for these little girls. The bond and genuine love they share is the only uplifting thing in all of Rapture.

I recommend the first Bioshock 100000 times over.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
It's really weird that people want Bethesda character in the game but not a single one talks about a 2k rep like Bioshock and Borderland
Whenever Bethesda is brought up, 90% of the time it's gonna be Doomguy. Doomguy was slowly integrated into the speculative scene through various events; The Doom 2016 Switch port, the Doomabusa leak, and the Doomguy/Isabelle fanart. As of current, 2K doesn't have a character like that.

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai asks me what character I would like to see in the game. I reply: "I'm happy with the ones we already have"

Honestly, any extra character is profit. With the last video of the announcement of Steeve the impression I had was that he was forced to advance the entry of the character because it was the easiest to do at this time of pandemic. This makes me think that there is at least one more set of 6 DLCs.
My fear is of entering uninteresting characters in the pantheon. Everyone I would like has already entered. So, when it comes to new characters, or I'm honest and I say I don't have high expectations despite finding some requests very interesting. Or else, I go in the most ambitious way I can think and say something like Kratos from God of War.

Goombaic

Smash Ace
It's really weird that people want Bethesda character in the game but not a single one talks about a 2k rep like Bioshock and Borderland
Don't forget X-COM. The lack of Borderlands support is a shame, but what can you really do about it at this point. I'm sure that a Mii costume is on the cards at the very least. Imagine Civilization getting represented before any of those, that'd be a bit funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom