• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
user warned for trolling
>B-BUT TRAVIS HAS A NEW GAME COMING OUT SOON! HE'S SUPER RELEVANT! AND SUDA 51 REFUSED TO COMMENT ABOUT TRAVIS IN SMASH! HE DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A FIGHTER!
Let this be a lesson to all of you who think that relevancy and having a new game coming out decides who's getting in.

SKX31

Smash Master
Well, I knew once the Travis costume was announced that there'd be Fs in the chat. Travis was one of my picks for the potential "Small / Indie character". It's better that he got something rather than nothing at all, but man I'd prefer if he was playable just to see how he'd play. Not the end of the world for me personally, but still.

I'll post my more detailed impressions of Steve soon, but it looks my impressions from Thursday were about par for the course. Didn't expect the Up-B to have amazing horizontal reach but limited vertical.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
>B-BUT TRAVIS HAS A NEW GAME COMING OUT SOON! HE'S SUPER RELEVANT! AND SUDA 51 REFUSED TO COMMENT ABOUT TRAVIS IN SMASH! HE DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A FIGHTER!
Let this be a lesson to all of you who think that relevancy and having a new game coming out decides who's getting in.
I hope people rub it in your face when Geno is disconfirmed.

XorahnGaia

Smash Journeyman
... so yeah, I think it's safe to say that the "Mii Costume guy" list is pretty bunk right now.

He DID get that Travis was disconfirmed (though I think at this point that it was a lucky guess) and I can guarantee you that right now a certain someone is riding this fact hard... but the big thing that he predicted in regards to a Microsoft character was a Joanna Dark costume, and I certainly didn't see that.

Not to mention that his list is still pretty massive and I'm sure that it was always meant to magically include Spirit events also... but after today's presentation I am personally seeing as the new Loz18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom