• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
This might actually be one of the best typos I've seen someone make on Smashboards, second only to that time we rated Jon Kazama from Tekken in the RTC thread.

Please don't fix this. :laugh:
I remember Jon Kazama and still wanna Photoshop Jon Arbuckle’s head on Jin’s body for the lulz

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Good to see that maintenance is finally over. Now, are there any obviously-fake leaks that came out during that time that I missed? I need something to laugh at.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Your ranking of capcom series seems strange, can you provide details ? I don't even know what's your "biggest" capcom franchise from what you said.
I believe Dante is much more likely than you think, especially when you compare him to Travis. I can't see why Travis would be more likely when Dante is basically stronger than him in every aspect (sales, legacy, popularity, moveset, etc). That's why Travis has virtually zero chance in my opinion, because Dante would get in first anyways.

edit : ok it's Resident Evil, but your ranking still seem quite arbitrary and it's very easy to justify RE and MU not being in the game as fighters. Especially for MU since they said themselves they don't want a playable character.
The rankings that I used are from Capcom's official sales figure for each of their franchises, so:
  1. Resident Evil (98 million copies)
  2. Monster Hunter (63 million copies)
  3. Street Fighter (44 million copies)
  4. Mega Man (36 million copies)
  5. Devil May Cry (22 million copies)
One relatively common argument I've heard for Dante's inclusion is he's the main character of the largest Capcom series not to have content in Smash, so he's therefore the next most likely character to get into Smash. However, this doesn't really correlate with how Capcom has licensed characters to Smash before. Rather than starting with Resident Evil and working down for each franchise, they instead started at Mega Man and worked up. Likewise, Street Fighter and Mega Man got the greatest amount of content (characters, remixes, a stage, assist trophies, etc.) while Monster Hunter and especially Resident Evil got comparatively little, so it's also not a case of the largest getting the most amount of content either.

Ultimately, why I rank Travis higher than Dante is due to his Nintendo connections. I definitely agree with you that, by most other objective criteria, Dante outedges Travis. However, we've seen in both DLC cycles a common trend for one of the characters, a smaller third party who got in (mostly) due to their strong Nintendo connections. :4bayonetta: was this character in Smash 4 and :ultbanjokazooie: was this character in Ultimate. While Travis hasn't had Nintendo directly involved in the development and publishing of his games like the above characters, every entry in his series began as a Nintendo exclusive and Nintendo has been pushing the upcoming No More Heroes III pretty hard. Through this niche, Travis has a much more direct path to the battle than Dante, who's stuck competing with a much larger pool of applicants.

I'm not sure any of this makes him unlikely though. Mega Man and Street Fighter might not be their most highly selling franchises right now, but they are two of their most widely known, and I believe they're second and third only to Resident Evil because of all of those really popular action flicks. Even if they're not, it's not like their willingness to allow whatever with their properties is a barrier to entry. So really it just depends on whether or not Nintendo would want Dante in, and I don't think there's really any indication as to why they wouldn't.

As for Itsuno's comment, it should probably be discarded at this point. Even if he was laying down ground rules (though it seemed more like a simple deflection to me) the requirements he had in place were likely already in the works so it wouldn't have even meant anything.
While it doesn't harm Dante in a vacuum, it harms him in the sense that he lacks certain attractive qualities that substantially set him apart from his peers and thusly puts him into a greater pool for competition. For example, if Capcom did have a pattern of choosing their largest franchises to be the next Smash rep, then that automatically elevates him above the likes of Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu. However, that pattern doesn't exist, therefore Dante can't leverage his series' size into an increased probability for his chance at joining Smash Bros. He's still entirely possible, but he's not a guarantee like many assume him to be.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Good to see that maintenance is finally over. Now, are there any obviously-fake leaks that came out during that time that I missed? I need something to laugh at.
I gotchu fam

Another one that’s largely playing it safe, with Crash for FP7.

Also

ChuChu Rocket
I feel old now

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I was going to post that fake leak with Grovyle, like I do everytime someone asks this, but the uploader isn't working.

fiddlesticks.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I gotchu fam

Also

I feel old now
This is most likely fake but I would do many things to get a New Tomodachi Life

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I gotchu fam

Also

I feel old now
Muramasa on switch would be the best thing ever
This is most likely fake but I would do many things to get a New Tomodachi Life
this too

Last edited:

Sc_Ev0lution

Smash Journeyman
My take on a Brave/Default system would be a combination of Focus Attack and Limit Break, where you would activate Default and if you tanked a move you could store up BP; you would spend them with a button press to either power up specials or combo attacks together. Maybe that's too similar in execution to Joker's Rebellion Gage, so I'm open to suggestions.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I gotchu fam

Also

I feel old now
Yeah, this is fake. Honestly, it feels like it's putting TOO much emphasis on the Mario content. Like, I get it, it's Mario's 35th Anniversary, but I feel like this is going a little overboard. At most, I can see the 3D Collection (which everyone and their mom is saying is coming) and 3D World Deluxe (which may as well be a new game because not many people owned a Wii U. No offense).

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
While it doesn't harm Dante in a vacuum, it harms him in the sense that he lacks certain attractive qualities that substantially set him apart from his peers and thusly puts him into a greater pool for competition.
I suppose that's true, though I'd argue nobody currently has anything that sets them apart from the others in terms of likelihood.

For example, if Capcom did have a pattern of choosing their largest franchises to be the next Smash rep, then that automatically elevates him above the likes of Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu.
Does there really need to be a pattern of choosing the largest franchises to know that Amaterasu isn't getting in over Dante? lol

I could see them picking Phoenix Wright over him though.

He's still entirely possible, but he's not a guarantee like many assume him to be.
Agreed. There are no guarantees. I don't think there has even been a single "guaranteed" pick that actually got in during that speculation cycle outside of proven leaks.

Last edited:
My take on a Brave/Default system would be a combination of Focus Attack and Limit Break, where you would activate Default and if you tanked a move you could store up BP; you would spend them with a button press to either power up specials or combo attacks together. Maybe that's too similar in execution to Joker's Rebellion Gage, so I'm open to suggestions.
Is there a way that this would allow you to go into the negative? That's a big part of the Brave system, and if that's possible with a meter system I think it would stand out enough.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Too late, already did. I know she makes lunches but still
Not just any lunches. She can walk with lunches, jump with lunches and make consecutive smash lunches.

I remember Jon Kazama and still wanna Photoshop Jon Arbuckle’s head on Jin’s body for the lulz
I still wanna know who Ogre's counterpart is in that universe.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
A part of me kind of hoped we got more retro reps this time around. The inclusion of Banjo was great and I believe he definitely should've made it in, but I'm also referring to even more retro characters, people like Lip from Panel de Pon, an Advance Wars characters, ExciteBike, Bubble Bobble, the Battletoads, hell, even one of the protagonists from Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

I always thought the idea of reviving older characters like Ice Climbers was awesome, seeing creations from 25-30+ years ago being remastered for the modern era. There are so many old these classic characters to choose from, but I don't think they'd translate well as DLC unfortunately.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
A part of me kind of hoped we got more retro reps this time around. The inclusion of Banjo was great and I believe he definitely should've made it in, but I'm also referring to even more retro characters, people like Lip from Panel de Pon, an Advance Wars characters, ExciteBike, Bubble Bobble, the Battletoads, hell, even one of the protagonists from Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

I always thought the idea of reviving older characters like Ice Climbers was awesome, seeing creations from 25-30+ years ago being remastered for the modern era. There are so many old these classic characters to choose from, but I don't think they'd translate well as DLC unfortunately.
Yeah. Generally if they had the star power for DLC their franchises wouldn't be dead like they are now. The only exceptions are like...Frogger or something.

EDIT: Though I'm not sure I'd consider Banjo & Kazooie to be retro characters. They certainly are Retro characters, but I don't think they're that old.
EDIT EDIT: Are N64 games that old?

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Yeah. Generally if they had the star power for DLC their franchises wouldn't be dead like they are now. The only exceptions are like...Frogger or something.

EDIT: Though I'm not sure I'd consider Banjo & Kazooie to be retro characters. They certainly are Retro characters, but I don't think they're that old.
Frogger is one of those characters I feel has that sort of mainstream notability, but doesn't quite have the "oomph" to be a playable character, at least not as DLC. Frogger would be sick, but he's kind of in the same boat as Dig-Dug and Q*bert where they could make it in, but it would take that Sakurai luck (making something random into a WTF character.)

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Well, they're from the 90's, I believe. At the very least, the 80-90's era is where the bulk of the roster comes from.

Sc_Ev0lution

Smash Journeyman
Is there a way that this would allow you to go into the negative? That's a big part of the Brave system, and if that's possible with a meter system I think it would stand out enough.
hmm, you're right, that's an important part of the system in-game. If it's not affecting general stats, only special moves (cancelling aside), maybe if you spend more BP than you have, you disable specials for x-seconds, depending on how far in the red you are.

SKX31

Smash Master
I made a thread for what gimmick you want for your most wanted, so click there. But either way, if you could give your most wanted a gimmick of this nature, what would it be?
Re: Min Min: Think you forgot :ultmegaman: (who's got the same normal and chargeable system with his pellets, with it functioning as his jab, walk-able tilt, forward air and Smash attack. Min Min extends this to the backwards direction and the B button. Air Shooter - Up-air - is also a non-traditional Up Air that MGW later effectively got.)

As far as mechanics / gimmicks I want to see:

Item Usage: Primarily LoL / Dota 2, but MMOs and RPGs in general can work with this. Incredibly difficult to properly implement, but I'm not a fan of emulating MOBAs early / mid / late game due to the potential snowball in a Smash match. Instead, equipment might be the way to go. Wanna buff normal damage? Call in an item that buffs that. Magic damage? Magic item. An item that buffs movement? Movespeed item. While this sounds like Monado Arts at a glance, the buffs would probably have a cooldown before going into effect, and one can focus on other areas than just changing stats (like an item that buffs specific abilities, hello Dota 2's Aghanim's Sceptre).

Time Rewind: Primarily Tracer and Prince of Persia. While it sounds overpowered at first glance* do keep in mind that most Rewind users (Tracer and the Prince included) are normally rather frail and have either cooldowns to the Rewind, or a limited amount that's restored through some other mean (like killing an enemy). Could make for a very interesting character since it would introduce another form of risk / reward. A properly timed Rewind can do a lot, a mis-timed one could spell disaster for the user or leave a window for the opponent to punish.

*Any mechanic / gimmick can vary in strength greatly. Take the changes to Monado Arts in Ultimate:

Shulk's defining Monado Arts have also been altered significantly, now performing much like Hyper Monado Arts from Smash 4. Their benefits have been boosted: Speed and Buster now grant Shulk true followups and throw combos, Shield allows him to stay grounded even after withstanding smash attacks at high percents, and Smash now buffs Shulk's KO potential to such an extent that he is capable of KOing extremely early with throws and tilts. Moreover, Shulk retains the ability to switch Monado Arts while in hitstun, which can allow him to disrupt or outright escape true combos and KO setups, mainly by switching to Shield. However, his Monado Arts also last significantly shorter, have much longer recharge times, and their drawbacks have been amplified, making each Art even riskier to use but much more rewarding.
That said, IMHO the buffs outweigh the nerfs, especially Shulk's ability to escape combos / KO setups via switching to Shield (even if that has practically a cooldown).

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Frogger is one of those characters I feel has that sort of mainstream notability, but doesn't quite have the "oomph" to be a playable character, at least not as DLC. Frogger would be sick, but he's kind of in the same boat as Dig-Dug and Q*bert where they could make it in, but it would take that Sakurai luck (making something random into a WTF character.)
Kinda like a "everyone knows them but nobody cares" kinda thing? I suppose that's fair. Frogger is definitely the biggest of games of this type, though his target demographic would likely consist mostly of people who wouldn't likely enjoy Super Smash Bros., and would more likely go "they added Frogger to Smash? That's hilarious!" and move on with their day.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
That 4chan leak at least sounds believable enough, if you ask me. It doesn't try too hard (Zelda, Bayonetta 3, Metroid, F-Zero...), ports or games that barely no one talks about, a few surprises...
I could see something like that leak happening lol

What's the deal with Kiryu? Like I know a lot of people here like the Yakuza series but do people think he has a decent shot of being in Smash Bros? The series is themed around the Yakuza which is a real life Japanese criminal organisation. Would that stop him getting in? Could they easily remove any references to the Yakuza if it is a problem?

I'm not opposed to Kiryu joining Smash, Just curious to see where the series stands in regards to Smash Bros.
In Japan the series is called Like A Dragon. I could see the yakuza part being a potential problem, but I think that if that was the case Sakurai would be able to do work around it in some way.

As for his chances, it's not like I think he's super likely, but I do think he could get in and surprise everyone. Yakuza is pretty much one of the biggest series Sega has at this point, becoming more popular with each entry. Sega is trying to push the series forward (Yakuza 7 will have, for the first time in the series since the original Yakuza on the PS2, EFIGS translation) and the franchise gets new games frequently.

The rankings that I used are from Capcom's official sales figure for each of their franchises, so:
One relatively common argument I've heard for Dante's inclusion is he's the main character of the largest Capcom series not to have content in Smash, so he's therefore the next most likely character to get into Smash. However, this doesn't really correlate with how Capcom has licensed characters to Smash before. Rather than starting with Resident Evil and working down for each franchise, they instead started at Mega Man and worked up. Likewise, Street Fighter and Mega Man got the greatest amount of content (characters, remixes, a stage, assist trophies, etc.) while Monster Hunter and especially Resident Evil got comparatively little, so it's also not a case of the largest getting the most amount of content either.
I think that people says that because Resident Evil and Monster Hunter are already repped in some form. I personally think RE is super deconfirmed with the spirit board they released a few months ago. And while I don't see MH as deconfirmed for Pass 2, I don't think it's very likely at this point.
At that point, Dante is pretty much the biggest character in terms of sales and all that we could get from Capcom, which is a fair assumption I believe.
And personally, if we talk about popularity or recognizability instead of the sales of their games, I definitely think Dante surpasses Monster Hunter/Rathalos and any Resident Evil character. But maybe it's just me.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
I made a thread for what gimmick you want for your most wanted, so click there. But either way, if you could give your most wanted a gimmick of this nature, what would it be?
To actually answer your question instead of joking around:

For Sora, I imagine his neutral special being akin to the Command Deck in KH games. But since you already need the two sticks for other stuff in Smash, it would be a tap/hold thing: if you tap the B button, you use the highlighted action and it then goes on cooldown. By holding the B button instead, you can then cycle through the Deck by pressing up or down.

You could give him different spells, like Fire, Blizzard, Thunder and Cure, as well as KH-original moves, all with different cooldown times.

For Arle, I can see her having a dropset mechanic, with her neutral B dropping Puyos, which cycle in a specific order with a "Next" tab showing in her UI. The Puyos could have a hidden effect if you connect two of the same type together.

For Phoenix, I think a few inventory slots would be interesting, like they did in his MvC incarnation. Not much to say here.

Finally, Ahri (or any other LoL rep) could have one of their specials correspond to a Summoner Spell, which you can swap out in the CSS (a la PT). Each would do a different thing, like Exhaust reducing the speed of one enemy, Ignite dealing damage over time and Teleport being a Zoom-esque recovery that leaves you vulnerable for a little while.

And since I'm talking MOBAs and SKX31 SKX31 mentioned Dota 2 AoE a few days ago... how would Status Resistance fare in Smash, I wonder? :troll:

As a MOBA player, this disgusts me, holy ****.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's funny that people find leaks more or less believable based on how much they tap into their cynicism
I always keep my expectations low, but yeah, some seem to expect a new Pokémon or other first parties because it's their personal worst case scenario.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Anything that is more than 20 years old is considered retro in gaming so Banjo & Kazooie can be considered retro reps.

In Japan the series is called Like A Dragon. I could see the yakuza part being a potential problem, but I think that if that was the case Sakurai would be able to do work around it in some way.

As for his chances, it's not like I think he's super likely, but I do think he could get in and surprise everyone. Yakuza is pretty much one of the biggest series Sega has at this point, becoming more popular with each entry. Sega is trying to push the series forward (Yakuza 7 will have, for the first time in the series since the original Yakuza on the PS2, EFIGS translation) and the franchise gets new games frequently.
Kiryu seems like the kind of character that would subvert expectations but I do think that the series being based on the Yakuza clan could clash with Age rating boards regardless of how Sakurai handles it. Sega seems to be giving the series lots of attention and the series was released on the Wii U, unfortunately not selling very well and I remember someone saying that's the reason the series director doesn't release on Nintendo platforms anymore. Kiryu in Smash would definitely change that.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Kiryu seems like the kind of character that would subvert expectations but I do think that the series being based on the Yakuza clan could clash with Age rating boards regardless of how Sakurai handles it. Sega seems to be giving the series lots of attention and the series was released on the Wii U, unfortunately not selling very well and I remember someone saying that's the reason the series director doesn't release on Nintendo platforms anymore. Kiryu in Smash would definitely change that.
Yeah, I could totally see Sakurai going for Kiryu, but as you said, we don't know if the yakuza part could suppose a problem. I'm not an expert but I'd guess that putting Kiryu there, maybe without showing his tattoo? And a Kamurocho stage with some cameos, wouldn't necessarily be yakuza related, at least not in an explicit way.
Obviously this is assuming Nintendo would be interested. It could be a good move to try bringing the Yakuza series to the Switch, but I guess you could say the same for Persona and well...

Eldrake

Smash Lord
Item Usage: Primarily LoL / Dota 2, but MMOs and RPGs in general can work with this. Incredibly difficult to properly implement, but I'm not a fan of emulating MOBAs early / mid / late game due to the potential snowball in a Smash match. Instead, equipment might be the way to go. Wanna buff normal damage? Call in an item that buffs that. Magic damage? Magic item. An item that buffs movement? Movespeed item. While this sounds like Monado Arts at a glance, the buffs would probably have a cooldown before going into effect, and one can focus on other areas than just changing stats (like an item that buffs specific abilities, hello Dota 2's Aghanim's Sceptre).
When I was working on a moveset concept for Juggernaut, I actually thought about Items as his gimmick. Earning gold through landing attacks and KOs, losing gold by getting KO'd, and using the gold to buy items through a shop to improve his attacks and stats. I even toyed with the idea of Divine Rapier that'd give him a massive boost to his attacks with one caveat; if he's KO'd, the opponent getting the KO credit would steal the rapier and gain its buff. I scrapped this idea because I figured it was too complicated and probably too awkward to work out in practice.

cosmicB

Smash Ace

Ultimately, why I rank Travis higher than Dante is due to his Nintendo connections. I definitely agree with you that, by most other objective criteria, Dante outedges Travis. However, we've seen in both DLC cycles a common trend for one of the characters, a smaller third party who got in (mostly) due to their strong Nintendo connections. :4bayonetta: was this character in Smash 4 and :ultbanjokazooie: was this character in Ultimate. While Travis hasn't had Nintendo directly involved in the development and publishing of his games like the above characters, every entry in his series began as a Nintendo exclusive and Nintendo has been pushing the upcoming No More Heroes III pretty hard. Through this niche, Travis has a much more direct path to the battle than Dante, who's stuck competing with a much larger pool of applicants.

While it doesn't harm Dante in a vacuum, it harms him in the sense that he lacks certain attractive qualities that substantially set him apart from his peers and thusly puts him into a greater pool for competition. For example, if Capcom did have a pattern of choosing their largest franchises to be the next Smash rep, then that automatically elevates him above the likes of Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu. However, that pattern doesn't exist, therefore Dante can't leverage his series' size into an increased probability for his chance at joining Smash Bros. He's still entirely possible, but he's not a guarantee like many assume him to be.
I think legacy and adaptability to Smash are more important than sales figures in this case, something that we've seen many times. The whole "only 90s kids will get this!" thing because of their importance on what they did for gaming. Megaman basically invented the action platformer alongside Ninja Gaiden and Smash wouldn't exist without Street Fighter. Yes, Resident Evil revolutionized survival horror, but the two aforementioned genres are far more relevant to Smash and it seems survival horror representation isn't a priority seeing as we still don't have a pure one after 2 decades.

I think another Capcom rep is going to come down between Monster Hunter and DMC. Dante just feels like a no-brainer considering his spiritual successor is already in the game and Kamiya/Itsuno have talked about it before, but no character is a guarantee. I just think he's the closest thing to a "likely character".

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I've kind of been thinking about Arle getting into Smash again lately, and man, she's a great potential Sega rep. I'd love to see how Sakurai would incorporate Puyo Puyo into Smash gameplay.
Plot Twist: They add Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine instead.

Anything that is more than 20 years old is considered retro in gaming so Banjo & Kazooie can be considered retro reps.
Wait, wouldn't that mean...

checks a few release dates

No. NO! I refuse to believe that in 6 years the Wii will be a retro console, and all launch titles for it, retro games!

Mr. Game + Watch

Smash Apprentice
I gotchu fam

Also

I feel old now
The main thing that makes me 100% a fake leak to me is that they said plants vs zombies 3 is coming on switch. First off PvZ 3 is only in pre-Alpha right now and isn’t even on iOS, so it isn’t even fully released and also PvZ 3 is only playable in portrait mode (for some reason stupid EA changed a game that has always been landscape to portrait only)
Unless of course the “leaker” is referring Plants vs Zombies battle for neighborville as PvZ 3 for some reason. Plants vs Zombies battle for neighborville has already been announced for switch.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I think legacy and adaptability to Smash are more important than sales figures in this case, something that we've seen many times. The whole "only 90s kids will get this!" thing because of their importance on what they did for gaming. Megaman basically invented the action platformer alongside Ninja Gaiden and Smash wouldn't exist without Street Fighter. Yes, Resident Evil revolutionized survival horror, but the two aforementioned genres are far more relevant to Smash and it seems survival horror representation isn't a priority seeing as we still don't have a pure one after 2 decades.

I think another Capcom rep is going to come down between Monster Hunter and DMC. Dante just feels like a no-brainer considering his spiritual successor is already in the game and Kamiya/Itsuno have talked about it before, but no character is a guarantee. I just think he's the closest thing to a "likely character".
I don't think Nintendo or Sakurai think that hard about genre representation, honestly. It's not like it doesn't matter, but I just think they wanted Megaman "because he's Megaman and he's popular" plus also being a character associated with Nintendo, which of course helps. Being so influential and everything also helps, obviously, but I don't think that's the key in all of this.
If that was the case Dante should have been added first instead of Bayonetta, for example.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Crap, those new spoiler tags suck.

Half the use of spoiler tags was collapsing big chunks of text and images into a nice tidy button. Now it just makes big unskippable chunks of blur...
If you are talking in a big sentence like this it’ll collapse then into spoiler tags. It’ll also do this for Media so it doesn’t take up the whole screen.

otherwise it’s like this

Edit: actually I’m mistaken. Regular spoilers follow the usual [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]but without the spaces

the blur spoilers are [ ispoiler ] [ /ispoiler ] but without that spaces.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If you are talking in a big sentence like this it’ll collapse then into spoiler tags. It’ll also do this for Media so it doesn’t take up the whole screen.

otherwise it’s like this

Edit: actually I’m mistaken. Regular spoilers follow the usual [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]but without the spaces

the blur spoilers are [ ispoiler ] [ /ispoiler ] but without that spaces.
So to clarify, the area under insert when typing called inline spoiler is the spoiler blur while spoiler is how it was before maintenance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom