• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well for me I feel the rest might be thE following

Gen 8 pokemon
Crash
Ryu hayabusa
Capcom character or Bethesda character
And hopefully geno or/and master chief (both if the capcom/bethesda doesn’t happen)

Faso115

Smash Lord
GIB Bandicoot. Then i'm fine with anything really.

Other than Crash i like Rex chances, since he was in the same situation as any ARMS character really.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
I'm very confident that Travis Touchdown will be in there. Nintendo specifically requested to bring that series back on the Switch. They must like NMH. So I can see him happening.

Everything else? No idea. Who could have guessed Terry Bogard? Who could have guessed Joker? Who could have guessed FP1 would end with Byleth? It's almost impossible to predict. I think it's easier to eliminate characters that probably won't be getting in than ones that will.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I do think people are too set on the "relevant" choice being... right now or immediately in the future.

When Smash picks a character they want to advertise, they are perfectly willing to choose a character who had their big break a couple years ago.

Games that released in 2017 and 2018 are still considered "relevant" and worth advertising.
Especially Nintendo's own titles. Many of them have an evergreen quality to them that makes it easy for Nintendo to bring them back into the limelight for a bit for some potential extra sales, and perhaps even some study into whether or not there's interest in a sequel.

D

Deleted member

Keeping fingers crossed for an all first party pass (including a Gen 8 Poke-rep), but with only Min-Min known, I won't really have much faith in that hope until at least 2 more first-party characters are revealed. Then I'll start to think its a possibility. 4 first party characters and we've got a trend; 5 and it's pretty much a done deal (and even if the 6th isn't, its ok because the previous 5 are more than enough lol).

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
I’m already satisfied with the game, but if one of the remaining DLC characters could be either Isaac, Rex, or Andy I’d be stoked. All three is a pipe dream, but at least just one would be amazing.

Rex is probably the most likely from that list. I have no idea how Sakurai would make him work, but I’m sure it’d be awesome.

ShrimpScampi

Smash Journeyman
What are everyone's thoughts on Volume 2 being a mainly 3rd party vs. first party pass now that know that Imran Khan was only making those tweets to hint at Min Min? Do you still think it'll be mainly 1st party? 3:3 equal with 3rd parties, or even 4:2 3rd parties?

I personally think it's a bit too early to call still. I think we're getting at least 2 3rd parties based on a Famitsu column Sakurai wrote. Who they will be? Bias aside, I still think there's a pretty decent chance Dante is in there. While there's no proven connection between Mii Costumes and the parent company receiving a brand new fighter, we still haven't seen Monster Hunter and there's still an opportunity to add other Capcom properties in through Mii Costumes if that is the route they take (Ace Attorney, for example). Dante also has a console exclusive Definitive Edition for Devil May Cry 3, which comes after the infamous interview with Mr. Itsuno that said, "Well, I think Dante should be on a Nintendo console first before he's in Smash, don't you?" Said article was then followed by Dante appearing on Nintendo consoles, and a definitive version as well.

Does it mean he's in? No, but those are nothing but positives for him considering I believe DMC1 Switch was announced around the time decisions for Volume 2 would have been made. I could be wrong, however.

Otherwise, I think it's decently wide open. If we're seeing more 3rd parties, Travis Touchdown has a connection through Suda51 (friends with Sakurai), Crash is always a solid "dream matchup" pick (Mario v Sonic v Crash Bandicoot). 2B would be a mainstream "strike while the iron is hot" pick, similar to Joker in that respect (the thing with meeting Yoko Taro I'm not entirely sold on yet. Obviously they met for the first time at that event, but when in the timeline does the company meeting happen? If 2B is later in the pass, why would Sakurai need to meet with Yoko Taro upon acquisition?).

First parties, I almost feel like are straightforward. Rex and XC2 were considered for base so that could come in handy for selection now, but Nintendo is choosing AND XC2 isn't as relevant. Gen 8 Pokemon...maybe? Pokemon is big enough to be an exception to almost anything, but I think it's still notable that they didn't do a spirit event for Three Houses, and we got Byleth. I do get the argument that certain spirits are arguably fair game for now, but I think we'll have to wait and see for Pokemon. Aside from that...1st parties, or at least the demanded ones, rely a bit on more upgrades. With upgrades, I'm still not convinced we're gonna get some blowout of them.

What do you think?
I agree that it feels too early to call. I'd like to think that we're getting at least 2 third-parties (a lot of my most wanted are third-parties). I remember someone mentioning earlier in the thread that the Famitsu column about meeting with publishers could be talking about other third-party content (spirit events or Mii costumes). I feel like spirits or Mii costumes wouldn't need extensive discussions with publishers, but it's technically possible.

I think a Namco rep and a Capcom rep are semi-likely. We've gotten another Sega (technically Atlus) rep and another Square rep in FP1, and hopefully FP2 will include some companies that weren't in FP1. (Capcom had Ken in the base roster, but I could still see them getting a character in FP2.) I'm hoping for Lloyd and Phoenix, respectively, and in Phoenix's case I'm leaning on his history on Nintendo platforms and the uniqueness of his franchise's genre. I can see Dante happening instead and I wouldn't mind him, but if they did him, I'd actually prefer if they had Ace Attorney as a spirit event rather than a Mii costume. I think that would let them better represent the franchise with some interesting spirit battles. (If they wanted to do a Blue Badger Mii costume, though, that'd be phenomenal.) I have other third-party characters I'd like to see (such as Travis, 2B, or Neku), and there are certainly reasons I could see Nintendo picking them, but I don't really have anything that makes me think they necessarily have an advantage or disadvantage against other commonly talked about characters.

For first parties, I could see a Gen 8 Pokemon potentially happening, even if it wouldn't excite me too much. Another Xenoblade rep would be cooler in my eyes (probably Rex, but Elma could be cool too). Honestly, since a lot of my wants have been third parties, I don't have as concrete thoughts on first parties.

I would love to see the bandana boy, but at this point I have trouble seeing why Nintendo would pick him now unless they're cooking up something new in the Kirby department. ARMS isn't suuuper new right now, but Nintendo has been pushing to promote it recently. Fighting games like ARMS seem easier to promote later on in the game's lifetime than shorter platformers like Kirby games, since their replayability means the promotion can both bring in new players and convince older players to pick it up again. Nintendo has been promoting Super Kirby Clash with those tweets to give free Gem Apples, but it certainly doesn't have the same oomph as what they've done for ARMS.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Let me clarify, as I see that part getting nitpicked--Fire Emblem getting a character in Smash is not surprising, to anyone. That's partly why there's been a lot of backlash, and that is what I was referring to. It's "surprising" in the sense that people wrote off Fire Emblem as being DLC thinking the pass would be only third party. But I doubt that was what Sakurai was saying when he made sure nobody knew, not even people from Nintendo. I'm sure he thought Fire Emblem is a big deal in and of itself and people would be surprised Three Houses would get a character in given how close it's been since its release. But that wasn't what everyone was thinking when he was hyping that up in the introduction--everyone thought it would be a big named, third party character that seemed impossible for Nintendo to get. That is the discrepancy between Nintendo's and fan's views of hype.
Well, Fire Emblem is a big deal (insofar as Nintendo has many series that are a big deal), and people were surprised that 3H got a character in that pass (though mostly due to the four who preceded Byleth, not due to the proximity of the release. I mean, Roy and Corrin were already a thing). But where you and I differ is I don't believe those factors alone would've given Nintendo the idea that the reception would be without an adverse component.

I think it's naive to believe Nintendo wasn't aware of how some people felt about Fire Emblem and sword-wielders before. That doesn't stop them from adding those characters, or trying to market them appealingly, but it must at least make them anticipate friction online. To say otherwise would be to suggest that Nintendo completely disengages from the online reception of one of its major franchises, which they obviously don't do. They don't just put out a video and wash their hands of it. I mean they made reference to the positive reception of Banjo's reveal. They've talked about how they know people want Waluigi. They've made references to the online fanbase in Ridley and Byleth's trailers. They pay attention. And even a cursory glance at the online community would provide knowledge of how they feel about FE and swords, because it's a consistent point of contention, discussion and jokes.

To that point I think it's nearly impossible Nintendo didn't know the reveal would be at least divisive. Even Sakurai thinks there are too many FE characters and sword-wielders, it would be crazy to suggest he doesn't think some people must feel the same. Especially when they make reference to it.

So, I don't think there was a discrepancy. I think Nintendo knew what they were getting into. Maybe not the extent of the blowback, but I don't think Nintendo had any illusions that the announcement would be free of upset. It's just that they also know that, despite the online antipathy, the character would still sell well, and the game is still getting promoted. Therefore, it was still a worthwhile decision to them.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
It’s weird; I grew up with Nintendo, and to this day like 75% of the games I play are Nintendo properties, but when it comes to newcomers, I get far more excited for new 3rd party characters than 1st party ones. I suppose it’s probably because most of my favorite Nintendo characters are already in the game at this point, so my hype is more directed towards “expanding the crossover” than rooting for specific characters.

I don’t mind first party characters making up a majority of Fighter Pass 2, I just hope they aren’t all characters from the Switch era, because that would get boring quick.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hell, even outside of third parties or the usual suspects for surprising first parties, a lot of people forget that Greninja had a decidedly lukewarm reception at first.

- A Gen VI Pokémon when most were expecting Brawl's selection+Mewtwo, the latter of which hadn't been confirmed yet.

- Didn't even have their own support thread.

- Didn't publicly exist for long, with X and Y having released only six months prior to the reveal.

- Happened in the same Direct that killed Ridley.

There was a vocal segment of Smashboards that LOATHED Greninja for going against the grain.
Another point that people might be forgetting is that there used to be the expectation that we wouldn't get a solo starter, as it would give unequal attention to what are effectively, equal characters. And that feeds in to the lack of support thread and all that.

Imo, when there is a popular, promoted, feasible choice that isn't one of the starters, I still think that'd be the way to go, frankly. Elevating one starter above the others is something I would try to avoid. Clearly they went in another direction with it, though. And tbf, Gen VI didn't have too many other plausible pre-release options than the starters.

Not to mention that for a long time, he wasn't even popular in the Pokemon community either.

A vocal segment thought he looked stupid.
Idc what anyone says, tongue scarves are gross.

SirBillyBob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5257-9274-9505
Got bored so I made a meme for when Cacomallow inevitably gets deconfirmed for like the fifth time.
cacofake.jpg

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
I hope this time, Sakurai breaks his own record introducing more playable IPs in Ultimate, current holder is Smash 4 with 11 IPs introduced (Animal Crossing, Wii Fit, Mii, Xenoblade, Duck Hunt, Punch-Out, Pac-Man, Megaman, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy and Bayonetta). So far we have 7 new IPs (Splatoon, Castlevania, Persona, Dragon Quest, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury and ARMS). We need 5 more to beat previous game, and guess what, we still have 5 slots more in FP2. ;)

I also think that we first get Min Min because it was probably very smooth to move from one first party fighter to another, and that give them time to finish their deals with third parties.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I got Terry and Little Mac, I really don't care who's in now. I got preferences, but it's not worth a crusade over. :drshrug: If they in they in, if they aint they aint.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
My Fighters Pass 2 ft. an even split:
1. Min Min
2. Geno
3. Steve
4. Crash Bandicoot
5. Porky Minch
6. Waluigi

(predictions would be pretty much the same except Porky would be either any Nintendo character...or Master Chief and swap spaces with Crash)

Mii costume predictions:

-Freddy Fazbear
-Hat Kid
-Kris from Deltarune

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Here's my predictions for who's coming after Min Min:
Gen 8 Pokemon
Capcom Rep (either Phoenix or Monster Hunter)
Paper Mario
Crash Bandicoot
A first party rep from an unrepresented game (like Ninjala)

And here are are my wants:
Capcom Rep (either Amaterasu or Monster Hunter)
Spyro
Paper Mario
Another first party villain (like Dry Bowser, Porky, or Wart)
Reimu

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
User was warned for this post
Got bored so I made a meme for when Cacomallow inevitably gets deconfirmed for like the fifth time.
View attachment 276527
no this can't be real cacomallow is real mii costumes are made a bunch in advance and byleth pushed back the real fighter 5 and cacomallow will come with them it's impossible to replicate it so it has to be re-

ignore that its not a 1:1 recreation so its fake cacomallow is real because i want it to be real so it has to be real because whatever i think is right and anyone who disagrees is wrong and an idiot how dare you disagree with me cacomallow is real and i wont hear otherwise

entsavannah-blog-feat-img-feb-19.jpg

lalalalalalalala i cant hear you cacomallow is real and i wont believe otherwise

Actually though A+ meme. I approve.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
A Generation 8 Pokemon is likely, but I haven't really touched anything by Gamefreak within the past five years.

Crash? Maybe, he's pretty popular. I guess his new game is giving him resurgence? :dr^_^: Or is it a process of elimination for no other big competition?

Miscellaneous people I would want is: Ryu Hayabusa, Travis Touchdown, Scorpion, Kazuma Kiryu, Master Chief/Doomguy and Amingo Waluigi. But whether that comes to fruition is neither here or there really.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Okay, so suppose Vol. 2 had 10 fully unique fighters. Who would you want, and who do you expect? Here's my general wishlist:
View attachment 276509
Here's mine. It's really hard to come up with more than 5, let alone 10, so I'm not going realistic with this list. Not sure if to include Min Min, but since they're in order, can knock of Travis if 9 + Min Min was meant.

Top 10 Newcomers.png

JCKirbs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperMushroomU
I got Terry and Little Mac, I really don't care who's in now. I got preferences, but it's not worth a crusade over. :drshrug: If they in they in, if they aint they aint.
I haven't felt that way in a while, considering that I've basically been rallying for Bandana Dee since the Smash Ballot became a thing.

I wanted Bowser Jr. and Pac-Man in Smash, and when they got in Sm4sh I realized that (while I truly like them as characters and I'm glad that they got in) I didn't really have as much of an attachment to them as I did with Bandana Dee right now.

At first I wanted Bandana Dee because he felt like an optimal choice for someone who was beginning to make a mark on their own respective franchise.
However, as time went on, I truly began to encompass what it felt to genuinely support a character and wish for their inclusion in such a grand title like Smash Bros. Not to mention that Bandana Dee as a character is something which I'm quite fond of. Especially when considering his unmistakable growth from being a weak joke boss to a strong and fierce warrior, capable of defeating tyrants head-on; alongside his cute and fun relationship with the other main Kirby characters. Essentially, for everything that he has worked up to at this point, I personally think that his inclusion in Smash would be the most satisfying to me.

Heck, there's even a mentioning of him "deserving a prize" for his stellar attendance within the franchise as of late.

Other than that though, I still have a few other characters who I'd like to see as DLC, including Crash, Rayman, Dixie, and Travis (although, the last choice is more of a toss-up between any characters who I find a sort of interest in).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I haven't felt that way in a while, considering that I've basically been rallying for Bandana Dee since the Smash Ballot became a thing.
Then keep rallying man, never give up. I will remain comfy with what I've been lucky to get in this game and wait it out.

1593315737414.png

Shroob

Sup?
That's something I don't get about the defense of Cacomallow.

Why does it matter if the recreation is an exact 1:1 replica? The fact is that someone was able to not only do it, but prove it's more than doable to someone with the knowhow.

Sure, it's not a 1:1, but like, if you gave a modeler like, enough time, and if they actually cared enough, then, yeah they absolutely could 1:1 re-create it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ok, quick question, who's gonna be an even more degenerate "long-range melee" character than Min-Min? Cause off the top of my head it'd be either Kratos or Sephiroth.

What are everyone's thoughts on Volume 2 being a mainly 3rd party vs. first party pass now that know that Imran Khan was only making those tweets to hint at Min Min? Do you still think it'll be mainly 1st party? 3:3 equal with 3rd parties, or even 4:2 3rd parties?

I personally think it's a bit too early to call still. I think we're getting at least 2 3rd parties based on a Famitsu column Sakurai wrote. Who they will be? Bias aside, I still think there's a pretty decent chance Dante is in there. While there's no proven connection between Mii Costumes and the parent company receiving a brand new fighter, we still haven't seen Monster Hunter and there's still an opportunity to add other Capcom properties in through Mii Costumes if that is the route they take (Ace Attorney, for example). Dante also has a console exclusive Definitive Edition for Devil May Cry 3, which comes after the infamous interview with Mr. Itsuno that said, "Well, I think Dante should be on a Nintendo console first before he's in Smash, don't you?" Said article was then followed by Dante appearing on Nintendo consoles, and a definitive version as well.

Does it mean he's in? No, but those are nothing but positives for him considering I believe DMC1 Switch was announced around the time decisions for Volume 2 would have been made. I could be wrong, however.

Otherwise, I think it's decently wide open. If we're seeing more 3rd parties, Travis Touchdown has a connection through Suda51 (friends with Sakurai), Crash is always a solid "dream matchup" pick (Mario v Sonic v Crash Bandicoot). 2B would be a mainstream "strike while the iron is hot" pick, similar to Joker in that respect (the thing with meeting Yoko Taro I'm not entirely sold on yet. Obviously they met for the first time at that event, but when in the timeline does the company meeting happen? If 2B is later in the pass, why would Sakurai need to meet with Yoko Taro upon acquisition?).

First parties, I almost feel like are straightforward. Rex and XC2 were considered for base so that could come in handy for selection now, but Nintendo is choosing AND XC2 isn't as relevant. Gen 8 Pokemon...maybe? Pokemon is big enough to be an exception to almost anything, but I think it's still notable that they didn't do a spirit event for Three Houses, and we got Byleth. I do get the argument that certain spirits are arguably fair game for now, but I think we'll have to wait and see for Pokemon. Aside from that...1st parties, or at least the demanded ones, rely a bit on more upgrades. With upgrades, I'm still not convinced we're gonna get some blowout of them.

What do you think?
I'm gonna try to not Knightpost this and just say we don't have a ton of info right now. With only 1 character revealed, who's to say what characters will primarily take up the DLC? Really, other than the seemingly "obligatory" Pokemon DLC, we've got no real guesses as to who'll be a lock. We could get Dixie Kong or Paper Mario, OR we could get Hayabusa and Lara Croft. Not much to go off on at the moment.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ok, quick question, who's gonna be an even more degenerate "long-range melee" character than Min-Min? Cause off the top of my head it'd be either Kratos or Sephiroth.
I don't think its even possible to design a character with more range than Min Min and not have it be awful.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
look guys look here's this tier list i wasted precious hours of my life ranking hahahahaha

also i ranked this a while ago so a couple things are outdated
I do like your list for the most part. But you did my boy Sabrewulf dirty.

Also, this list would include options for the Hipster Man from Yiik and Bubsy, but neither Protoman and Mega Man X despite all the other cameo characters? You really do hate to see it.

Spoken like a true Maverick.jpg

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
That's something I don't get about the defense of Cacomallow.

Why does it matter if the recreation is an exact 1:1 replica? The fact is that someone was able to not only do it, but prove it's more than doable to someone with the knowhow.

Sure, it's not a 1:1, but like, if you gave a modeler like, enough time, and if they actually cared enough, then, yeah they absolutely could 1:1 re-create it.
It's a means of moving the goalposts and nothing else.

It's similar to the Grinch leak, where people so desperately want it to be true that they'll believe it no matter what anyone says.

I look forward to people still saying Cacomallow can happen after Fighter 10 is released.

Last edited:

SirBillyBob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5257-9274-9505
but.jpg

Like tehponycorn said, it's as simple as moving the goalpost and denial. You get a good-looking leak that could be real? Beat the horse till it turns to dust. And in the cases of Geno and Doomguy, sometimes you cling to whatever can help you.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Yeah, the defense of cacomallow being a couple polygons off from the mods just feels really desperate. The only reason why the mods were made in the first place was to prove that cacomallow could've reasonably been done by modders, and unless they used the exact same model and put it in the exact same place of course it wouldn't be an 100% match.

I admit that I fell hard for the grinch leak when it came out, but it taught me to not let personal bias cloud my judgement when it comes to leaks, even if it's for a character I want. Every leak needs to be tackled with a ton of scrutiny, and cacomallow supporters going through such lengths to defend an already dubious leak just because it points to a character they like is the exact opposite of what the grinch leak should've taught speculators.

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Okay, so suppose Vol. 2 had 10 fully unique fighters. Who would you want
1. Ryu Hayabusa [Ninja Gaiden]
2. Bill Rizer/Lance Bean [Contra]
3. Arthur [Ghosts ‘n Goblins]
4. Kunio/Riki [River City Ransom]
5. Bub/Bob [Bubble Bobble]
6. Nathan Spencer [Bionic Commando]
7. Rash/Zitz [Battletoads]
8. Shantae [Shantae]
9. SV-001 Metal Slug [Metal Slug]
10. Kazuma Kiryu [Yakuza]

Now look at Greninja, the most popular Pokemon of all!
Best water starter in the entire series!

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
This is the only June in years just one reveal despite having an active game.

2013: Smash 4 announced, :ultmegaman:, :ultvillager:, :ultwiifittrainer:
2014: :ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:, amiibo and :ultpalutena: . :ultpacman: shown off in closed room event
2015: :ultryu:, :ultroy:, :ultlucas:
2016: Smash 4 finished.
2017: Nothing. Smash Ult to be revealed in March of next year.
2018: Everyone is Here. :ultridley:, :ultdaisy:
2019: :ulthero:, :ultbanjokazooie:
2020: Just Minmin.

Hopefully we get some news not too long after Minmin is added.

Shroob

Sup?

2014: :ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:, amiibo and :ultpalutena: . :ultpacman: shown off in closed room event

July or August.

Whenever we have a Direct next really, I'd wager either a full on reveal or, god forbid another "We're working on a character, stay tuned!".

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Personally I keep an open mind about Cacomallow, but it’ll definitely be dead for me if neither hat is here with FP7.

That being sad, I also don’t know why people take it so seriously. I know the hats could come separately, but they don’t guarantee the characters they imply even if they’re real (even if there being another SMRPG mii thing instead of just Geno does make him seem likelier as a fighter), and really, you’re likely to see at least one of the characters before the Mii costumes anyway, as the characters are revealed before them in each presentation, so it seems kinda meh, plus there’s no need to be so serious about it.

That also being said, the “haha funny” memes and people who are annoyed by even those who just consider it possible for some reasons (and aren’t rude about it) aren’t any better.

Last edited:

Sestetz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322

I bet it's mostly because of no E3, that was the best place to show everything off and get people hyped- In normal directs they usually just keep it to one, so unless there's an E3 next year I don't see any double reveals for awhile. T-T I'm just hoping they reveal the next character in Fall and it isn't another 5 month wait for the next fighter.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

It’s why I feel like had E3 not been cancelled, we would have gotten a Min Min shadow drop with a FP7 reveal for a Fall release. If that’s the case, their trailer should be done and their presentation is probably already been filmed. Though, that is if there weren’t delays, but everything Sakurai has said so far seems to suggest everything’s on schedule.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Okay, so suppose Vol. 2 had 10 fully unique fighters. Who would you want, and who do you expect? Here's my general wishlist:
View attachment 276509
1. Bandana Dee (Kirby)
2. Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
3. Poochy (Yoshi)
4. Amaterasu (Okami)
5. Shake King (Wario)
6. Heavy (Team Fortress)
7. Toxtricity (Pokemon)
8. Rayman (Rayman)
9. Waluigi (Mario)
10. Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)

Status