• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Well, I suppose I should stop lurking long enough to wish everyone a happy New Year.

I'm really getting antsy about the possibility of a direct. I feel like I want answers, but at the same time I'm nervous about the outcome. All I can do is hope for the best. The thing with the amiibo makes too much sense to ignore, so I'm sure that we'll get something before Smash needs a software update to give Richter/DSamus amiibo data on the 17th.

Have a great 2020!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Post-Pass, I see an advertisement character inevitable.

1577787856747.png jhR1WoN.png

Pick your poison.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Behold, a decade's worth of Smash.

Smash Bros. this decade began with Villager and ended with Terry Bogard. What a ride.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master

Smash Bros. this decade began with Villager and ended with Terry Bogard. What a ride.
literally who are any of these nobodies?

Obviously my most wanted, *insert niche character here*, would have been much better!

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Happy 2020 everybody! The wait may be long, but we'll get through it like always. I personally think we'll hear something by the 17.
What will you be listening to in celebration for the new year?

Here's mine

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
What will you be listening to in celebration for the new year?

I'm listening to Pink Floyd's The Wall right now. Literally, probably the best album ever made. Definitely should give it a shot if you got an... hour and a half on your hands. Just make sure you listen from front to back, no shuffle, best way to listen.

...damn... it's really been 12 years since Brawl... the first time I ever found this site... I was 10... what a ride.

Last edited:

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Didn't Monolith Soft come out and say a Xenoblade Chronicles X port was too expensive for them to do?
Nope, not true. All that Takahashi ever stated was something vague about how "oh, a port would be expensive to make", which doesn't really tell us anything. But of course, people extrapolated all sorts of stuff from that quote.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

Pick your poison.
I recently got around to playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I haven't gotten very far but Byleth is a lot more interesting than I thought they'd be. Moreso than Robin even. I choose his dialogue but still feel like there's a hidden depth to the character.

Or maybe I get too invested in these things. Judging by his crit quotes I'd expect his "personality" in Super Smash Bros. to be "I am a teacher. Beep boop".

I also wasn't expecting to be solicited for sex before my second battle. In the infirmary no less. I have a feeling that teacher lady's going to give Tharja a run for her money in the "How uncomfortable can I make SMAAASH!!! Puppy" contest.

Night Gale

Smash Ace
I haven't played anything yet this year. It shouldn't have significance, but now I'm afraid to do it. lmao

The first game I played in 2020 is Tales of Berseria, Velvet Crowe confirmed
Magilou's Menagerie is the best Tales party and Velvet Crowe is so goddamn cool. It should happen.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the first game i played this year was myself

Another anime sword fighter? Get the hell out of my face!

Now Travis Touchdown, I could get down with him!
implying travis isnt an anime swordfighter

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings

View attachment 255199View attachment 255200

Pick your poison.
>Travis
>Poison

Pick one.

Though I do agree about Byleth or any other FE characer being poison.

However, given the way Ultimate has gone, I really do not see another Corrin situation happening anytime soon. (Hopefully)

If this is for FP5, it's going to be Travis.

Suda 51 hard deconfirmed him multiple times.

If he is in, he will be post pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom