• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

He isn't even the one who started it, somebody else quoting him brought the thread to the subject. This **** happens whenever somebody brings him up here and it's starting to get tiring.
His fault or not, it needs to stop being brought up

D

Deleted member

Me IRL right now:

SMASH BROS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE GOSSIPING ABOUT SMASH BROOOOOSSS!!!! HE'S IN!!! SHE'S IN!!!! XE'S IN!!!! GENOFANS BTFO'D!!! I NEED MY SMASH BROS GOSSIP. I NEED IT. ALL DAY EVERY DAY 24/7 EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR OR I WILL EXPLODE. IT IS VITAL TO MY BEING. I EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, BREATHE, PEE, AND CRAP SMASH BROS. NO STAGES, NO ITEMS, NO GAMEPLAY. JUST THE ROSTER. ALL I NEED IS THE ROSTER. I DON'T EVEN OWN THE GAME, I'D RATHER PAY SAKURAI $1000 TO GIVE ME A PICTURE OF THE ENTIRE ROSTER TO HANG ON MY WALL. SMASH BROS YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WHAT'S THE SCOOP? GIVE ME THE SCOOP. GIVE IT TO ME PAPAGENO. GIVE IT TO ME BLOCKEDCONTENT. SABI, VERGEBIN, TWITTER DUDE 248. GIVE ME THE LEAKS. GIVE ME MY FUEL. THEY'RE IN YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY'RE IN THEY'RE IN THEY'REINTHEY'REINTHEY'REIN YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY SHORT MEANINGLESS LIFE. THEY'RE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
Me irl right now:

D6EDF9A5-4A1F-41DF-8753-716988AE158E.jpeg

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Me IRL right now:

SMASH BROS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE GOSSIPING ABOUT SMASH BROOOOOSSS!!!! HE'S IN!!! SHE'S IN!!!! XE'S IN!!!! GENOFANS BTFO'D!!! I NEED MY SMASH BROS GOSSIP. I NEED IT. ALL DAY EVERY DAY 24/7 EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR OR I WILL EXPLODE. IT IS VITAL TO MY BEING. I EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, BREATHE, PEE, AND CRAP SMASH BROS. NO STAGES, NO ITEMS, NO GAMEPLAY. JUST THE ROSTER. ALL I NEED IS THE ROSTER. I DON'T EVEN OWN THE GAME, I'D RATHER PAY SAKURAI $1000 TO GIVE ME A PICTURE OF THE ENTIRE ROSTER TO HANG ON MY WALL. SMASH BROS YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WHAT'S THE SCOOP? GIVE ME THE SCOOP. GIVE IT TO ME PAPAGENO. GIVE IT TO ME BLOCKEDCONTENT. SABI, VERGEBIN, TWITTER DUDE 248. GIVE ME THE LEAKS. GIVE ME MY FUEL. THEY'RE IN YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY'RE IN THEY'RE IN THEY'REINTHEY'REINTHEY'REIN YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY SHORT MEANINGLESS LIFE. THEY'RE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
Pack it up y'all.

I thought speculation had peaked before, but this. THIS.

Is a masterpiece.

No need to post here anymore because we'll never get a post as good as this ever.

EDIT: How much would y'all want a dub of this because I feel it'd be pretty funny.

Last edited:

Jibblypuff_

Supposed to be studying
Switch FC
SW 2726 7422 0030
Me IRL right now:

Y'all gotta close the thread after this one.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Pack it up y'all.

Is a masterpiece.

No need to post here anymore because we'll never get a post as good as this ever.

EDIT: How much would y'all want a dub of this because I feel it'd be pretty funny.
Are you going to dub it or something?

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Me IRL right now:

The most accurate part about this is specifying that you love Smash Bros gossip rather than Smash Bros itself.

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
I think I'm going crazy when I'm saying this, but a bunch of reverse psychology is making me think that Cheese Pizza #5 is Travis Touchdown. Not only is he highly requested, but he isn't being speculated as much as, per se, KOS-MOS. Oh, and he's hardly brought up in any "leaks", akin to Joker and Terry.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Pack it up y'all.

Is a masterpiece.

At the very least you'll have to do it in the Spongebob voice, anything less is unacceptable :)

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
I think I'm going crazy when I'm saying this, but a bunch of reverse psychology is making me think that Cheese Pizza #5 is Travis Touchdown. Not only is he highly requested, but he isn't being speculated as much as, per se, KOS-MOS. Oh, and he's hardly brought up in any "leaks", akin to Joker and Terry.
Charging the Katana is going to be THE BEST taunt in online

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
Me IRL right now:

SMASH BROS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE GOSSIPING ABOUT SMASH BROOOOOSSS!!!! HE'S IN!!! SHE'S IN!!!! XE'S IN!!!! **** BTFO'D!!! I NEED MY SMASH BROS GOSSIP. I NEED IT. ALL DAY EVERY DAY 24/7 EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR OR I WILL EXPLODE. IT IS VITAL TO MY BEING. I EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, BREATHE, PISS, AND **** SMASH BROS. NO STAGES, NO ITEMS, NO GAMEPLAY. JUST THE ROSTER. ALL I NEED IS THE ROSTER. I DON'T EVEN OWN THE GAME, I'D RATHER PAY SAKURAI $1000 TO GIVE ME A PICTURE OF THE ENTIRE ROSTER TO HANG ON MY WALL. SMASH BROS YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WHAT'S THE SCOOP? GIVE ME THE SCOOP. GIVE IT TO ME PAPAGENO. GIVE IT TO ME BLOCKEDCONTENT. SABI, VERGEBIN, TWITTER ****** 248. GIVE ME THE LEAKS. GIVE ME MY FUEL. THEY'RE IN YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY'RE IN THEY'RE IN THEY'REINTHEY'REINTHEY'REIN YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY SHORT MEANINGLESS LIFE. THEY'RE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
Pack it up y'all.

Is a masterpiece.

There's a Vocaroo, but I forgot the link. Can someone post it please?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Me IRL right now:

beautiful, a new forum weapon

D

Deleted member

Man, we all got our expectations for who could possibly be revealed at the Game Awards, whether if it's someone who's big hype or lesser known than others, but a real shocker would be York being revealed for FP5 with a Smash trailer disguised as a Deadly Premonition 2 trailer.

It won't happen, but if it does, I will eat a sinner's sandwich each day in 2020.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Man, we all got our expectations for who could possibly be revealed at the Game Awards, whether if it's someone who's big hype or lesser known than others, but a real shocker would be York being revealed for FP5 with a Smash trailer disguised as a Deadly Premonition 2 trailer.

It won't happen, but if it does, I will eat a sinner's sandwich each day in 2020.
Back when we thought everyone was getting deconfirmed the idea crossed my mind just briefly. That'd be a hilarious reveal.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Spongebob: As my most wanted got in....

Mr Krabs: Uh Spongebob

Spongebob: Hold the speculation folks, I'm getting new Smash info from Mr. Krabs!

Mr Krabs: "whispers"

Spongebob: I'm being too hyped up for this?

Mr Krabs: "whispers"

Spongebob: This is the most insane Smash Theory you've ever seen?

Mr. Krabs: "whispers"

Spongebob: And now I'm making a fool of myself by clinging on to a fake 4chan leak because it has a character I want on it?

Mr Krabs: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, your most wanted character didn't get in!

Last edited:

Jibblypuff_

Supposed to be studying
Switch FC
SW 2726 7422 0030
Not Smash, but general TGA news...

ramon_zer0

Smash Apprentice
Don't wanna sound snobby, but I can't fathom someone who calls themselves a Smash fan but looks at the 70+ man roster we have and genuinely says "this roster sucks, i don't like anyone here, my favorite isn't available". That feeling I'd imagine only gets worse with every passing character announcement and it turns out to not be your chosen boy/girl/inanimate object/weapon of mass destruction.

I digress. Hype responsibly, ladies and gentlemen. DLC 5 could very well end up not being announced today, and even if they did, they might not be the one you've been waiting for. Also in advance, if it is ya boi, then congratulations.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
That's because....THE TF2 TEAM IS GOING TO BE THERE TO ANNOUNCE HEAVY WEAPONS GUY COMING TO SUPER SMASH BROTHERS ULTIMATE.

D

Deleted member

Bad news after bad news for me it seems...

...oh well, at least it wasn’t for shady reasons involving the Game Awards.

Jibblypuff_

Supposed to be studying
Switch FC
SW 2726 7422 0030
That's because....THE TF2 TEAM IS GOING TO BE THERE TO ANNOUNCE HEAVY WEAPONS GUY COMING TO SUPER SMASH BROTHERS ULTIMATE.
Its because they've decided it's best to reveal Gordon before HL:A.

Lowkey though, the timing is incredibly odd. I almost wonder if they're lying so during the presentation the room can go dark and then a trailer plays.

"Time, Dr. Freeman? Is it really that time again?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

geoff keighley: "h-"
smash nerds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Ahh piss

There goes one announcement I was looking forward to.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Still calling Bertie the Brain as our final Fighter Pass fighter.

But wait, who gets the copyright in this instance?

D

Deleted member

unfortunately i will not be at the game awards this year
hatred in my heart for geoff keighley

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well looks like I will be in bed by the time TGA starts and I will not know what will be unveiled nor who won. So it will be in the morning where I will find out.

Anyways, I do hope that Nintendo and Smash can at least scoop some awards during the show.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
So do we have any solid evidence in favor of KOS-MOS yet? If so, could someone summarize it?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Can ignore, but I wish to say good luck to all characters.

Assuming we get a reveal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom