• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well there you have it folks. We can finally wrap this debate up. Its finally been proven fake. Move along now nothing to see here no more.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
On the topic of the Mii Hats, I really like the models and both are excellent choices for Mii Hats. I have no qualms personally. I have read how hard it is to do Mii Hats in Ultimate and also read that several individuals have come forward saying they made them.

Until I get official video proof, I won’t believe that they are in. Same goes with Geno and Doomslayer. On the other hand, I won’t believe these individuals until they show a step by step process with pics or videos of how they made these Mii Hats. Simply saying “Yeah, we made them” does nothing for me. If you are going to claim responsibility, at least have some physical evidence to support your claims.

Last edited:

RaintheCriminalWhirlwind

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of the Mii Hats, I really like the models and both are excellent choices for Mii Hats. I have no qualms personally. I have read how hard it is to do Mii Hats in Ultimate and also read that several individuals have come forward saying they made them.

Until I get official video proof, I won’t believe that they are in. Same goes with Geno and Doomslayer. On the other hand, I won’t believe these individuals until they show a step by step process with pics or videos of how they made these Mii Hats. Simply saying “Yeah, we made them” does nothing for me.
Yeah, I get that. Also, Loving the Tali Zorah...She should be in Smash

D

Deleted member

Someone brought this up before, but if Sabi's source knows Fighter 5 like he says and he thought the mii leak could be real, and only now thinks it's fake after asking someone else...

...is Doomguy Fighter 5?
Assuming Sabi's source is legit, that's a very good observation. Hmm...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The leak is fake. I was thinking that it was probable to be real but from what I've heard from some of my friends, I'm like 99% sure it's fake now.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I still need this stupid ass game. Really hope there's a solution for her skirt
You do. D: You can probably find someone who'd give it to you free of charge, too. Not everyone picks it back up after sacrificing their save data lol.

Thankfully there's plenty of solutions. Black void underneath, painted on tights, closing up the skirt slit and/or lengthening it, to name a few. She's the kind of character I'd imagine Sakurai going great lengths to help dodge censors. Heck, since characters can move while the game is paused now, 2B can simply swat away the camera like she does in Automata, and there's even an in-game modesty curtain they can miniaturize/reference if people try to abuse the snapshot function.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
You do. D: You can probably find someone who'd give it to you free of charge, too. Not everyone picks it back up after sacrificing their save data lol.

Thankfully there's plenty of solutions. Black void underneath, painted on tights, closing up the skirt slit and/or lengthening it, to name a few. She's the kind of character I'd imagine Sakurai going great lengths to help dodge censors. Heck, since characters can move while the game is paused now, 2B can simply swat away the camera like she does in Automata, and there's even an in-game modesty curtain they can miniaturize/reference if people try to abuse the snapshot function.

Please, please daddy sakurai, please code a way to stamp an emil face automatically everytime someone try to do a panty shot of 2b.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
So here's a fun topic what assist trophies would you guys want to break free and become playable let's limit it to 5
1. Alucard
2. Issac
3. Takamaru
4. Shadow
5. Bomber Man
  1. Waluigi
  2. Akira
  3. Bomberman
  4. Shovel Knight
  5. Isaac
And as a bonus, here's my playable picks for Assist Trophies that were in Brawl and Smash 4, but are now absent in Ultimate...
  1. Saki Amamiya
  2. Excitebikes
  3. Kat & Ana
  4. Mr. Resetti
  5. Ray Mk III

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace

The 2B outfit actually gives characters butt implants in FFXIV, so I'm not sure how Yoko Taro would take to toning down the sexiness, but I can legitimately see him rolling with it, only to insist on the most trollish form of censorship they can pull off. >_>

RaintheCriminalWhirlwind

Smash Journeyman
The 2B outfit actually gives characters butt implants in FFXIV, so I'm not sure how Yoko Taro would take to toning down the sexiness, but I can legitimately see him rolling with it, only to insist on the most trollish form of censorship they can pull off. >_>
Taro is a damn psychopath that would make 2B's entire ass Emil if he felt like it and I love him for it.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
So here's a fun topic what assist trophies would you guys want to break free and become playable let's limit it to 5
1. Alucard
2. Issac
3. Takamaru
4. Shadow
5. Bomber Man
1-Alucard
2-Lyndis
3-Shovel Knight
4-Bomberman
5-Isaac

Belt theory is the only true theory
Well.. still someone have to disprove my pants theory... teh belt theory is just piggybaking my pants theory honestly...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Because I like to call dibs, I went ahead and made a caracter thread for Nintendo's new eShop game The Stretchers. For those who thought Dr. Mario didn't have enough malpractice based attacks.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Taro is a damn psychopath that would make 2B's entire ass Emil if he felt like it and I love him for it.
Sakurai: "After what happened with Mai Shiranui, we didn't want to risk something similar, so we asked Yoko Taro himself to come up with a design solution that allowed 2B to come to Smash."

Emil Head.jpg

Sakurai: "There, now she's covered up enough for CERO. You can't even tell it's her!"

Like, imagine if it was just that and no other alterations.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Please, please daddy sakurai, please code a way to stamp an emil face automatically everytime someone try to do a panty shot of 2b.
I actually suggested that but with a Yorha symbol in the 2B support thread. Particularly because it represents a "closed eye". Though Emil would be funny and a neat reference/jump scare/repellant, so I'm down for it, too.

I didn't know that. Oddly enough, her outfit also shapens the Soul Calibur characters. As for Smash, I don't think he'd care what they'd do, but I imagine him and Sakurai coming up with a way to troll deviants, censors, and the fandom if they really wanted to.

D

Deleted member

Just got back from morning exercise and...

Wait...the leak is concluded fake? All I know is that higher-up Sabi was on Team Fake. That was all.

Oh, that French discord. So that chat was real?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Either the leak is real or some godlike modder is being an asshole.
I dunno where I'm at on the Mii Costume leak, honestly. I'm completely 50/50 on it. Guess we just need to wait for the next fighter reveal.

I feel like we'll get them teased at the Game Awards. I get that Japan gives no craps about the VGAs, but the timing is still just too perfect if we're still set to have the final character by February.
Again I am on team neutral until further notice. Speaking of which...
The leak is fake. I was thinking that it was probable to be real but from what I've heard from some of my friends, I'm like 99% sure it's fake now.
What did your friend say that convinced you that the Mii Costume leak is fake?
Was it this?

Last edited:

Droodle

Smash Lord
Since we can at the very least assume that the Mii leak is NOT for Fighter #5, I'll go back to my original assumption of a Namco character being #5; it's looking even more likely after the missing Heihachi costume and the joke in the Terry video.

I think the 3 most likely reps from Namco at this point are Yuri, Heihachi, and KOS-MOS.

And I swear to god if someone tells me Lloyd is more likely than Yuri.

D

Deleted member

Since we can at the very least assume that the Mii leak is NOT for Fighter #5, I'll go back to my original assumption of a Namco character being #5; it's looking even more likely after the missing Heihachi costume and the joke in the Terry video.

I think the 3 most likely reps from Namco at this point are Yuri, Heihachi, and KOS-MOS.

KOS-MOS it is then. Though I was arching for Morrigan but then the Mai situation happened and it hurt her chances a lot.

D

Deleted member

I'm still sticking to Lloyd or Velvet.
Or Heihachi for the matter of Bamco reps in Season 2. We already got our fighting game rep in this pass, so next one is gonna be full of surprises for Tekken fans. We didn't get Heihachi's Mii during the SNK Mii reveals, so it's now afloat.

Imma go with Heihachi, Agumon, Dig Dug, or Katamari. The rest can eat my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom