• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My argument was that people that try to deconfirm all spirits based on "Muh Lore" or "Muh Canon", are clearly cherrypicking and pulling things out of their a** when there are so many other canon contradictions inherently present in Smash already.
and what other contradictions are there? please don't say anything that isn't a spirit as that isn't related to the current subject

Plank08

Smash Lord
Geno and Doomguy can't both be FP5, so while this is a fantastic leak, it would be a mistake to take it as confirmation for either of them. Still, interesting stuff!
My prediction is Doomslayer will be 5 and Geno will be announced shortly after
Well, I wouldn't mind too.

Don't count your chickens till they hatch.
I’m ride or die on this one

Gamma Ray

Smash Apprentice
I wonder how many of the (currently) 118 guests viewing this thread are frantically hitting F5 in the hopes of finding out something new about the leak, or some more evidence for and against it.
Only to be disappointed by the fact that we seem to be going pages without any interesting new developments.
I'm pressing F5 too many times too, I probably need a break. It's so easy to get caught up in this stuff.

D

Deleted member

You're too happy about this even though we still don't have confirmation. That's what happened to the Grinch leak, y'know.

Expect too much, and sometimes Lady Fate doesn't give it to you. Just learn the value of patience. It helps a lot.

Also me: WHY THE **** IT LOOKS TOO CONVINCING **** IT ALL.

Nah, just telling ya.

D

Deleted member

You're too happy about this even though we still don't have confirmation. That's what happened to the Grinch leak, y'know.

Expect too much, and sometimes Lady Fate doesn't give it to you. Just learn the value of patience. It helps a lot.

Also me: WHY THE **** IT LOOKS TOO CONVINCING **** IT ALL.

Nah, just telling ya.
Yeah, never take things for granted or you’ll end up like a Shadow supporter.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway time to go listen to the doom soundtrack and forget all about this

1572904830495.png

D

Deleted member

As a man whos lived through the Banjo wars.... hype responsibly
Let him be. Hopefully when this is all over and Verge or Nintendo breaks the silence, it'll probably bite him for the next few weeks.

Smashboards: WE NEED SOMEONE TO CONFIRM THIS!!! CAN ANYONE SAVE US!?

Vergeben:
That's the most accurate **** I've seen all day.

Please don't.

There's still a lot of life for you to live and it's not worth throwing that away over a video game.
Look, I was just...it's not my thought, honestly

DOOMGUY! DOOM GU! DOOOOOOOOOOM
Don't count your chickens till they hatch.

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
I have a very bad feeling about there being nothing this week :(
I still think Terry will release this wednesday but at the same time I'm not certain x(
Still expecting the direct to announced tomorrow at 15h00 (here in Europe at least, or 14h00 since we jumped hours not too long ago)

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom