• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
I mean, people have proposed that, but either way the costumes would imply a Square rep and possibly a Bethesda rep, even if they're not Geno and Slayer. The former company is the only one to always tie their Mii Costumes with new playable characters and the latter has no content in Smash at all - the only example of a company getting just costumes in DLC so far is Toby Fox... so not really a company.
It's a possibility though. Ubisoft has Rayman Spirits but no fighter.

I'm just leaning on this as a possibility since it's so early to be seeing Mii costumes for thsoe series if Terry hasn't been released yet. If Doom Slayer and or Geno are in, it won't be for a long time. We might not even see these Mii hats until that point.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
That Mallow Smash 4 costume being uploaded today so suddenly has me very, VERY suspect of the leak now.

Like, that's just plain teasing. I can't see that being a coincidence.

D

Deleted member

Well, this ended faster than Grinch did...

Oh well, thought it was real but you can't be right all the time
Was a fun change of pace to have something to talk about though

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Where is this from? Just curious.

But oof. If truly dead, I wish this had lasted longer. Things are way more fun when we have new stuff to discuss instead of the same **** over and over.
Truth be told, it wouldn't be far off for someone to troll about "making the leak." But I'm grasping at straws at this point.

Gamma Ray

Smash Apprentice
Well if that legitemately means the leak is dead it sure had me fooled, lasted a lot shorter than I had expected it to. Back so square one I guess? This sure has been a rollercoaster.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well that was a load of blarney.

I am not ok with this "it was a just a joke, now enjoy my stuff you thought was real" attitude.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
That was a fun ride. So uhh here's hoping Terry releases this week because I can't handle the rollercoaster for much longer.

Untouch

Smash Master
Just a heads up, vishera doesn't know if the leak is fake, he thinks it is and thinks he knows who did it, but it isn't concrete either way.
If it is fake I'd like the video to be revealed soon so this can end.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I tried to warn you guys but you didn't think to listen. Look where its lead you. Something we all should had learned since the Grinch leak.

D

Deleted member

Just a heads up, vishera doesn't know if the leak is fake, he thinks it is and thinks he knows who did it, but it isn't concrete either way.
If it is fake I'd like the video to be revealed soon so this can end.
Who is Vishera and are they saying anything specific about the people who made it?

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Again, I can't even be mad, because at least they put effort into modding all that. The Cacodemon looks cool in particular.

Though I suppose I am tired of being in the dark. I just want to transition into next DLC season already so I can go back to supporting some of my most wanteds who have no chance right now.

Ha! What did I tell you. It was too good to be true after all.

Figured this was another case of the Grinch Leak.
"Too good to be true" isn't exactly an argument, you know.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Well, this ended faster than Grinch did...

Huh, well that was fun while it lasted. Figured it was fake given what the leak was hinting towards, but it was fun to have another actually credible looking leak for the first time since Grinch. Never doubt the effort people will go to **** with Smash fans.

So now that that's done, back to supporting the one true DLC 5 candidate: JILL JILL JILL JILL JILL JILL JILL JILL

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
I tried to warn you guys but you didn't think to listen. Look where its lead you. Something we all should had learned since the Grinch leak.
I think that's the wrong lesson to take from the Grinch leak seeing as how it was a blurry photo of promotional material while the leak that actually turned out to be real was the in game footage of Ken

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mate you said literally nothing worth listening to besides, "Durr hurr we could be wrong because I got fooled by the Grinch."

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think it's pretty funny, honestly, especially since all the person did was dump some files on 4chan.
Humor is subjective. If you find it funny, more power to ya.

IceKitsune

Smash Apprentice
Well, that was fun while it lasted. Unless there are any last-minute twists to this tale looks like most of us were tricked again. Back to square one, I guess.

Last edited:

Darkmoone1

Smash Apprentice
That was a good one! Now we just wait for the inevitable Terry showcase and next fighter announcement this month.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Um....are y'all believing that discord screenshot??
Whomst are these people lmao
You know the rules. If there is video evidence of something happening, you take it with a grain of salt and if there are some people who you've never seen before saying it's fake, you automatically believe them no questions asked. That's how leaks go.

Last edited:

Daeyrat

Smash Journeyman
I for one don't know anything about it
it was just hypothesis
this wasn't even a mod discord or anything. it was a regular smash character discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom