• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nquoid

Smash Ace
Who is a character that you would hate to see added in Smash?
Less than a character than a school of game design thought. Completely customisable characters, more often than not played from a first person perspective. Stuff like Skyrim, Fallout, Minecraft and even Dark Souls and Monster Hunter.

I just think it leads to characters who are personality ciphers, designed for the player to imprint themselves on than as a character in their own right. It becomes more about the franchise being represented than about a character. My personal experience with Skyrim is different to everyone elses, which means how I picture Dovahkiin is different to theirs.

I'm sure a lot of these characters could be done well, but when I look at how the fighters in Smash already combine the specificity of animations from the source games and the mechanics, I can't help but think that a game that's all about the mechanics and just wants to make me feel like I'm the hero making all the choices, doesn't fit within the design ethos.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
You guys think certain character being announced for another fighting game could affect their chances of getting into Smash?
Just an example: They announce Doom Slayer for Mortal Kombat 11, would people think that'd hurts his chances?
In all honesty, Mortal Kombat feels like a much more fitting game for Doom Slayer if ripping and tearing is really his main thing. That way he could be 100% true to his games.

Doom Slayer, Any FE Rep (especially Three Houses; though I'd be fine with an older character like Lyn or Hector), Hatsune Miku, 2B, any Valve rep, or Vault Boy.

Looking forward to seeing what DrHyperCake uncovers!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Most of the current "hot topics" don't really interest me, but there's two super popular choices that I've never gotten the hype for and just don't think warrant inclusion as fighters despite their passionate fanbases. As I can't be bothered to have an argument about either character right now I'll not name them.

Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider and Resident Evil are the only franchises I'd even consider buying the entire Fighters Pass for at this point.
I just personally don't care about any of the other third party options that get heavily banded around and whilst Banjo and Hero are fine choices made to appeal to other people in the Smash community, I don't feel the need to rush out and purchase either until the entire pass is revealed.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
There isn't really any character I'd actively despise seeing in as far as I know. At worst I'd just be indifferent towards them or just view them as yet another new opponent for my mains to have a sparring match with. The roster has grown so big that I don't really play much with a large portion of it as is or even forget some are even in the game...

Although admittedly, most of the highly speculated and rallied for characters within the Smash community don't really interest me all that much. Though I still wouldn't lose any sleep if any of them made it in and I'd be happy for the fans if they did make it in.

So long as I manage to get at least one of the characters I really want to see, that's victory enough for me for this game I suppose...

Last edited:

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
Most of the current "hot topics" don't really interest me, but there's two super popular choices that I've never gotten the hype for and just don't think warrant inclusion as fighters despite their passionate fanbases. As I can't be bothered to have an argument about either character right now I'll not name them.

Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider and Resident Evil are the only franchises I'd even consider buying the entire Fighters Pass for at this point.
I just personally don't care about any of the other third party options that get heavily banded around and whilst Banjo and Hero are fine choices made to appeal to other people in the Smash community, I don't feel the need to rush out and purchase either until the entire pass is revealed.
Well if Crash, Lara Croft and a RE rep are what you want then you should buy the fighter pass, even if the character you want isn't in the pass they aren't going to make a new pass unless there is enough demand from the first pass. Personally all the character but Joker have been part of my childhood so the DLC was a good choice for me but I bought the pass straight away to support the idea of seeing more fighter passes later on.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Well if Crash, Lara Croft and a RE rep are what you want then you should buy the fighter pass, even if the character you want isn't in the pass they aren't going to make a new pass unless there is enough demand from the first pass. Personally all the character but Joker have been part of my childhood so the DLC was a good choice for me but I bought the pass straight away to support the idea of seeing more fighter passes later on.
But maybe Nintendo decided a long time ago that there would be only one fighters pass. In that case, it would be a waste of money to buy characters you don't like.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Plus to be honest, I'm in the minority who wants more Nintendo characters far more than any third parties anyway. Very hungry for a Zelda character, Dixie Kong, Captain Toad and Bandana Dee who all seem more glaring Smash omissions to me personally than Doomguy, Steve, Master Chief or even Leon Kennedy.

If I support the Fighters pass blindly it's like saying 'I only care about getting third parties' when the opposite is true. We got some great first party picks still that just keep getting skipped over by Sakurai for some reason.

You can argue my lack of purchase won't make a lick of difference anyway but when the only option I have is voting with my wallet...well, why not?

Nquoid

Smash Ace
Plus to be honest, I'm in the minority who wants more Nintendo characters far more than any third parties anyway. Very hungry for a Zelda character, Dixie Kong, Captain Toad and Bandana Dee who all seem more glaring Smash omissions to me personally than Doomguy, Steve, Master Chief or even Leon Kennedy.

If I support the Fighters pass blindly it's like saying 'I only care about getting third parties' when the opposite is true. We got some great first party picks still that just keep getting skipped over by Sakurai for some reason.

You can argue my lack of purchase won't make a lick of difference anyway but when the only option I have is voting with my wallet...well, why not?
I definitely don't think you're alone in wanting more 1st party characters, and I agree with most of your choices for 1st parties that should be in the game.

BUT at this point in time, it feels like the pass is going to be all third party. And obviously that might change with the last two characters, but if it does end up being all third party, then all we can do is vote with our wallets that we want more characters beyond the pass.

The biggest shame is that there's no way to vote that we want to see the 1st party characters as well. I'm hopeful that a second pass would swing back to 1st party, just for ease of licensing. But I think we need to make it through these last two announcements before we can do anything.

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
But the thing is, we don't even know if there is a vote. So in doubt, I'll spend my money in stuff I like (which mean, so far, the Banjo & Kazooie pack).

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think part of the reason some are a tad hesitant to purchase the fighters pass just to support the possibility of future passes is because Nintendo themselves are kind of notorious for only supporting a game for about a year before wrapping it all up and moving on to the next project.
The only exception to this that I know of being the Splatoon series, but that also lasted for about two years.

Not to mention that Sakurai himself commented on how he isn't too keen on supporting a game for more than a year due to diminishing returns as time goes on and that you're better off working on a new project entirely by that point.

Personally I'd like to see another pass especially since we don't know if we'll ever get another game like Ultimate again, so might as well make the most of it while you still can instead of ending it so abruptly, but in the end, that's all up to Nintendo and Sakurai and if they think its worth it to go for another round I suppose...

Last edited:

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
I think part of the reason some are a tad hesitant to purchase the fighters pass just to support the possibility of future passes is because Nintendo themselves are kind of notorious for only supporting a game for about a year before wrapping it all up and moving on to the next project.
The only exception to this that I know of being the Splatoon series, but that also lasted for about two years.

Not to mention that Sakurai himself commented on how he isn't too keen on supporting a game for more than a year due to diminishing returns as time goes on and that you're better off working on a new project entirely by that point.

Personally I'd like to see another pass especially since we don't know if we'll ever get another game like Ultimate again, so might as well make the most of it while you still can instead of ending it so abruptly, but in the end, that's all up to Nintendo and Sakurai and if they think its worth it to go for another round I suppose...
Kinda a self-fulfilling prophecy then to not get a pass IN CASE it doesn't financially provoke other passes anyway.

I would hope with Smash selling insanely well, on par with Splatoon 2 that got two years of support especially, that there might at least be another year of support for this insane, special roster, at least if the DLC itself also sells well. And given the bigger marketing and CGI trailers THIS Smash DLC got, perhaps the budget's there for at least a cheaper kind of pass, again, if it sells well. I mean, did Sakurai's reference for that claim include DLC marketing on par with Smash's? And didn't they start Breath of the Wild 2 because they had too many ideas for DLC?

ze9

Smash Ace
To me, for a company like Nintendo, the fact that they bookended the E3 Direct (their biggest show of the year) with DLC of an already released game is really crazy. Back in the Smash 4 days they used to have Smash-specific presentations.
They know Ultimate is a really big deal and they're pushing it heavily. The Pass has probably already sold really well. I wouldn't be surprised to see a second one... I'm still not totally convinced, though. But it can certainly happen.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I'm sorry, I'm so lost. Like what??
One of the very few things I know about the Duke Nukem series is that there are restrooms in Duke Nukem Forever. If you search these restrooms you can find poop in the toilet that you can eat to restore a bit of health.

Less than a character than a school of game design thought. Completely customisable characters, more often than not played from a first person perspective. Stuff like Skyrim, Fallout, Minecraft and even Dark Souls and Monster Hunter.

I just think it leads to characters who are personality ciphers, designed for the player to imprint themselves on than as a character in their own right. It becomes more about the franchise being represented than about a character. My personal experience with Skyrim is different to everyone elses, which means how I picture Dovahkiin is different to theirs.

I'm sure a lot of these characters could be done well, but when I look at how the fighters in Smash already combine the specificity of animations from the source games and the mechanics, I can't help but think that a game that's all about the mechanics and just wants to make me feel like I'm the hero making all the choices, doesn't fit within the design ethos.
I think it depends on the game. Super Smash Bros. has a lot of avatar and self-insert characters (like Robin and Ness respectively) and the only characters that are bland in the personality department are Corrin (due to bad writing), Hero (I suspect this is because four heroes of varying personalities are sharing animations), and the Mii Fighters (which is a shame really because the Miis are quite charming in literally every other series they appear in).

As for the series you've listed, the Monster Hunter series seems to pride itself on being bombastic and having over the top levels of epicness, and a playable Monster Hunter's personality would reflect that (also the Monster Hunter's animations outside of battle are quite goofy so there's that). Skyrim's customization is so integral to gameplay that a playable Dragonborn would likely have a class switching mechanic, allowing the dev team to give the character mannerisms that are evocative of that style of play (ex. a sneaky thief). Steve's personality would come from the quirkyness of Minecraft's animations. It may not be a personality in the traditional sense but I don't think the character would feel bland or soulless. A Dark Souls character would probably pull from it's Gothic atmosphere, and might not even use the player character anyway. I've heard people talking about Solaire long before the Chosen Undead so they might just go with the one that is an actual character. As for Fallout...I dunno. It seems like the series' most notable character doesn't physically exist within the series so I'm not sure what they'd do with it.
But maybe Nintendo decided a long time ago that there would be only one fighters pass. In that case, it would be a waste of money to buy characters you don't like.
Unless you wanted to be able to play all of the characters like I do.

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Yes, of course. For me there is more than enough characters in the base game, so I'm only gonna buy the DLC from games I have played and enjoyed. But that's just me.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Right. I needed to have all the characters available or my OCD wouldn’t be satisfied lol. Unfortunately Banjo has been the only thing thus far that hasn’t been underwhelming for me. So hopefully one of the last two characters is someone I enjoy otherwise I’ll feel pretty disappointed. Though I suppose I can’t blame Nintendo for my own wanting to have every character and purchasing the pass without knowing what was in it. Guess I felt since Nintendo was making the calls we’d only get 1-2 third parties and 4-3 first parties that I had familiarity with.

tenworldsguy

Smash Apprentice
Inkling: Am I a joke to you?

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Let's just say that while I keep going back and forth on this, I would be a little more than displeased if Sonic got a second character, as that would be permanent disconfirmation of literally ANY other SEGA character for a while as we have to go through Tails/Eggman, then Eggman/Tails, then Knuckles, then Shadow, then Amy, then Metal Sonic, then Blaze, then Silver, and last but not least Rouge, with the Chaotix, Omega and Big being the only notable recurring Sonic characters who probably could be argued less important than any of the series below. THEN other SEGA characters become important again. Essentially, once the door is open, there isn't an argument for a character I've been hoping for anymore. The reason Arle is even on the table, if barely hanging on, is because the game seems to prefer expanding the crossover to arming more series characters, especially in regards to third party characters. There's no argument for Arle, or Kiryu, or NiGHTS, or AiAi, or Billy Hatcher, or Jack Frost (if you stack SEGAtlus), or Demifiend, or basically anybody else once Sonic gets a second unique character since Sonic is infinitely more popular and more financially worth it. That means that even if they DID come, more people would be upset it isn't X Sonic character than Bayo or Joker ever got since now there's precedent for it.

Aside from that, I have no individual character with a realistic chance I'd disdain the inclusion of. I think Cave Story is a mediocre game for my tastes but since Quote has a legacy and many people love it I'll let it pass. Hell, I would take Goku/Shrek/SpongeBob, and be perfectly fine (even if the multimedia requests would drown out all VG characters except Crash, Sora and Waluigi). I do draw the line at real people and knockoffs of them, though.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Regardless of how well the DLC sells, I'm not as convinced we'll be getting another fighters pass as everyone else seems to be. Sure it could definitely happen, but it all depends on if the team wants to continue working on the game. Considering they've been working on Smash almost non-stop since Smash 4's development, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to call it quits after this DLC cycle to work on other projects. That and I don't think a second DLC pass is really necessary at this point. Yeah it'd be nice, but Ultimate's roster is already massive and I can't think of a ton of glaring omissions that absolutely warrant more DLC. If we somehow do get another DLC pass, I'd rather it be something more low-key instead of trying to top the first one. Mostly focus on Nintendo characters, add to franchises already represented in the game, and maybe throw in one or two surprise third parties to entice people.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Let's just say that while I keep going back and forth on this, I would be a little more than displeased if Sonic got a second character, as that would be permanent disconfirmation of literally ANY other SEGA character for a while as we have to go through Tails/Eggman, then Eggman/Tails, then Knuckles, then Shadow, then Amy, then Metal Sonic, then Blaze, then Silver, and last but not least Rouge, with the Chaotix, Omega and Big being the only notable recurring Sonic characters who probably could be argued less important than any of the series below. THEN other SEGA characters become important again. Essentially, once the door is open, there isn't an argument for a character I've been hoping for anymore. The reason Arle is even on the table, if barely hanging on, is because the game seems to prefer expanding the crossover to arming more series characters, especially in regards to third party characters. There's no argument for Arle, or Kiryu, or NiGHTS, or AiAi, or Billy Hatcher, or Jack Frost (if you stack SEGAtlus), or Demifiend, or basically anybody else once Sonic gets a second unique character since Sonic is infinitely more popular and more financially worth it. That means that even if they DID come, more people would be upset it isn't X Sonic character than Bayo or Joker ever got since now there's precedent for it.
I highly doubt Sonic would get away with having more than just Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and maybe Amy (and even then most of them would probably be echo fighters). Everyone else tends to get thrown in with "Sonic's way too many friends". That and they'd start having Fire Emblem/Pokémon issues, but worse since they're third parties.

Though to be fair most of Sega's characters that aren't from the Sonic franchise are pretty obscure. Even the outliers of Shin Megami Tensei and Bayonetta are associated with the smaller companies (Atlus and Platinum Games respectively) rather than Sega themselves.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Whilst I do not expect a new Smash character to be unveiled at the EVO finals, but I predict that they could possibly announce a new Nintendo Direct coming this month and confirm that a new character will be unveiled at the Direct (even though this is wishful thinking.)

Last edited:

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Whilst I do not expect a new Smash character to be unveiled at the EVO finals, but I predict that they could possibly announce a new Nintendo Direct coming this month and confirm that a new character will be unveiled at the Direct (even though this is wishful thinking.)
That’s what I’ve been thinking too. Astral Chain needs one last marketing push & a Direct would be the best place to do that.

Vrbtm

Banned via Administration
I mean, how on earth could someone get mad at the inclusion of X character into a game?
Pretty easily.

Some people, like me, have their preconceived notions of what the game "should" be like. For me, Smash is about family-friendly Nintendo characters and celebrating Nintendo's history first and foremost. Guests are just guests. I don't want the game to become "Video Game Smash Bros." because some franchises simply don't mix well with Nintendo's design philosophies.

Therefore, having characters like Snake and Bayonetta in the game genuinely pisses me off a little bit, as would getting characters like Doomguy and Master Chief. I just don't think they have any place in the game whatsoever, and I think the ones who disagree are trying to betray what the game should be all about.
Another character added for the sake of nostalgia pandering.
Literally the entire point of Smash.
Let's just say that while I keep going back and forth on this, I would be a little more than displeased if Sonic got a second character, as that would be permanent disconfirmation of literally ANY other SEGA character for a while as we have to go through Tails/Eggman, then Eggman/Tails, then Knuckles, then Shadow, then Amy, then Metal Sonic, then Blaze, then Silver, and last but not least Rouge, with the Chaotix, Omega and Big being the only notable recurring Sonic characters who probably could be argued less important than any of the series below. THEN other SEGA characters become important again.
There is no reason to believe that this would necessarily be the case.

Last edited:

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Wow, I did NOT expect my post to get this popular.

For me, I would not like to see the following in Smash:
Waluigi, Shrek, Goku, Another FE Character, Meme-worthy Characters, and another Mii/Customizable fighter.

Vrbtm

But why? I get that he's been hard deconfirmed for a long time, but still.

I guess I'm biased, because I'm that guy who picks Waluigi every time I play Mario Party, but even so, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want him. I get that he'd just be yet another Mario rep, but I still think if there's any franchise that deserves to be overrepresented, it's Mario. I also get that he's "not important" in the grand scheme of things, and only shows up in party games, but... Smash is a party game, too, so...

Agreed on all the others wholeheartedly, though.

Last edited:

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
But why? I get that he's been hard deconfirmed for a long time, but still.

I guess I'm biased, because I'm that guy who picks Waluigi every time I play Mario Party, but even so, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want him.

Agreed on all the others wholeheartedly, though.
Because he is so much of a memed character. It's annoying.

Plus, if he isn't good, the internet would come back again with support. This time, it would be, "BUFF WALUIGI HE DESERVES BETTER AHHHHHHH".

Basically, most people want him in for the meme value.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I guess I'm biased, because I'm that guy who picks Waluigi every time I play Mario Party, but even so, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want him.
He's a spin-off only character and not terribly important even in them. Considering how many Mario characters we have already, I can easily see why people might not be thrilled by the idea of him.

Vrbtm

He's a spin-off only character and not terribly important even in them. Considering how many Mario characters we have already, I can easily see why people might not be thrilled by the idea of him.
I knew someone would say these exact two things, so by the time you posted, I had already edited mine to cover both of these bad arguments.

You call him a spin-off character without realizing that Smash is a spin-off, too, and you ignore the fact that Mario deserves double the characters it currently has just on the basis of it being the most important gaming franchise of all time. Speaking as someone who isn't even a big Mario fan.

If we were talking about characters to include in a new mainline Super Mario game, then sure, the "he's only for spin-offs" argument makes sense.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I knew someone would say these exact two things, so I edited my post to cover both of these bad arguments.

You call him a spin-off character without realizing that Smash is a spin-off, too, and you ignore the fact that Mario deserves double the characters it currently has just on the basis of it being the most important gaming franchise of all time. Speaking as someone who isn't even a big Mario fan.
I wasn't arguing whether or not Waluigi should be in Smash. You said you don't understand why some people don't want him and I suggested a few examples.

Honestly, the last thing I want is getting into another debate about Waluigi. I know he has fans, but nobody has to want a character in Smash.

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
I knew someone would say these exact two things, so I edited my post to cover both of these bad arguments.

You call him a spin-off character without realizing that Smash is a spin-off, too, and you ignore the fact that Mario deserves double the characters it currently has just on the basis of being the most important gaming franchise of all time.
I'm not gonna say he's a unimportant character. He's the rival of Luigi, which is pretty important. I'm just sick of all the memeing.

In the end, I wouldn't care too much. But I just don't wanna see all of the internet like, "WALUIGI IN SMASH S TIER MAKE HIM GOOD OTHERWISE THIS GAME IS GARBAGE!!!"

And I do agree: if any series gets over-repped, it should be Mario. Almost everyone knows the Mario Party (no pun intended) and there are PLENTY of good candidates you could add from the series (Toad, Toadette, Goomba Trio, Koopa Troopa, Toadsworth, Boom Boom and/or Pom Pom, Hammer Bro, Waluigi, Shy Guy, etc.)

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
I knew someone would say these exact two things, so by the time you posted, I had already edited mine to cover both of these bad arguments.

Honestly with Piranha Plant being a character I wouldn't expect Waluigi at all, he didn't even appear to be on Sakurai's radar. Personally I wouldn't mind Waluigi but if any series deserved more character it would be Pokemon not Mario. Pokemon has over 800 characters to choose from and only having 9 Pokemon with Pichu and Jigglypuff not really representing the series well as 2 of the characters. It would be nice to see representation of every region/

Vrbtm

nobody has to want a character in Smash.
I know. I only ask that your reasons for not wanting a character make sense, even if it just boils down to "I dislike the character, I find him annoying."

And I do agree: if any series gets over-repped, it should be Mario. Almost everyone knows the Mario Party (no pun intended) and there are PLENTY of good candidates you could add from the series (Toad, Toadette, Goomba Trio, Koopa Troopa, Toadsworth, Boom Boom and/or Pom Pom, Hammer Bro, Waluigi, Shy Guy, etc.)
Don't forget Birdo.

After Waluigi, Birdo would be my most wanted if we HAD to have another Mario character. After that, I'd be pretty satisfied.

Honestly with Piranha Plant being a character I wouldn't expect Waluigi at all
Don't get me wrong, I don't expect Waluigi at all. He's one of the few characters (maybe even the only, I'm not sure) who's been given the three-hit death combo of disconfirmation: an Assist Trophy, a Spirit, and a Mii Costume (partially, anyway). He's definitely not happening.

Still, I just think he deserves to be a character, regardless of how hard Sakurai shuns him. The game feels a little bit less "Ultimate" without him, in my opinion.

Pokemon has over 800 characters to choose from and only having 9 Pokemon with Pichu and Jigglypuff not really representing the series well as 2 of the characters.
I don't know, I think Pokémon has plenty. It's the biggest media franchise in the world, sure, but it's still not as important as Mario was to the industry as a whole.

I also think that the Poké Ball item adequately gives every generation the representation it needs.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I know. I only ask that your reasons for not wanting a character make sense, even if it just boils down to "I dislike the character, I find him annoying."
Okay.

I dislike Waluigi, I find him annoying.

Birdo would be cool, though.

D

Deleted member

Okay.

I dislike Waluigi, I find him annoying.

Birdo would be cool, though.
I would deeply love to see Pauline with a moveset where she uses the Minis from Mario vs Donkey Kong.

Hopefully for Smash 6.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I’d really like to see Toad get in. I also like the idea of a Goomba, and liked the Goomba thread which I guess died for sure once Piranha Plant got in...though I like it as well.

Toad, though; what happened? In SMB2 he was the fourth character, and he sorta had his own spotlight in the form of Wario’s Woods.

Now, though? Generic Blue and Yellow Toads are playable, though at least Toadette replaced Yellow Toad. I guess there’s more than one Toad with the red spots and blue clothing, too, but it’s like having Blue Yoshi playable by default over the green Yoshi. At least Toad is still a star in the Kart and Party games, I guess; I don’t know about the sports games, I think Super Sluggers used color-specific Toads...

There’s also Captain Toad, which is good; I like to assume Captain Toad is the same Toad from the racing games, Wario’s Woods, and SMB2.

If you ask me, the Toad with blue clothing and red spots should’ve been the only one, just like Toadette, with all the other Toads being the color ones if not different body types and mushroom caps.

Last edited:

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Since I'm on a roll with good questions, how about this:

Your 3 dream characters get in, but they must replace 3 characters currently in the roster. Who would you add and who would you remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom