• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer - Character by Series Banners

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I have been making banners for newcomers using assets on the internet and icons from https://smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-stock-icons.455706/
Thanks to imadethistoseealeak for his topic. Lots of great assets in there.

Here is the banners so far. Will make more since I figured out the website magic.

BandanaWaddleDee.PNG
banjo_kazooie.PNG

icon by dusterbuster
boshi.PNG
brian2.png

stock icon by Idon Idon
franchise icon by ThatShadowLink ThatShadowLink
celica.PNG
dante.PNG
deathborn.PNG
ebisumaru.PNG
elma.PNG
felix.PNG
Geno.PNG
goemon.PNG
heihachi.PNG
isaac.PNG
isabelle.PNG
linkle.png

icon by KMDP
lloyd_irving.PNG

icon by Pakky Pakky
logo from the logo thread on smashbaords.
artwork from deviantart.
mike_jones.PNG

icon By lanky_gunner lanky_gunner

icon By Pakky

icon by Pakky Pakky

stock icon by Pakky Pakky

icon by lanky_gunner lanky_gunner
Shadow.PNG
skull_kid.PNG

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Attachments

Last edited:

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
Ooh neat. Could yah do Oceana from Endless Ocean Blue World? Might be a tad difficult to find a high quality image of her though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
https://imgur.com/a/06YRJEM Thanks to the user ThatShadowLink ThatShadowLink and myself searching for the images online, he was able to make multiple proper series icons for Quest 64. Many of those would look more accurate. These are straight recolors of them. :)

That said, I'm still looking for an even better model/HD recreation for the Brian banner. For now, it still looks nice, yeah.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
https://imgur.com/a/06YRJEM Thanks to the user ThatShadowLink ThatShadowLink and myself searching for the images online, he was able to make multiple proper series icons for Quest 64. Many of those would look more accurate. These are straight recolors of them. :)

That said, I'm still looking for an even better model/HD recreation for the Brian banner. For now, it still looks nice, yeah.
Thanks for pointing out the icons, I used it instead.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
It's awesome that you did Isaac but personally I prefer this render of Isaac over the original Smashified one

The render is to small. I usually need something around 700px high. Thanks for the suggestion though. If you find the large render, I can make a simple swap.

Can you do one for Boshi (Yoshi series, as he'd be an Echo)?

I know it's just a reworked Smash 4 Yoshi render, but it's the best render out there of him...

Check the main post. He is already there and waiting. +1
https://smashboards.com/attachments/boshi-png.159559/

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

PichuMain

Smash Journeyman
Giana, from the Giana Sisters series. Mainly from the Giana Sisters DS version, because that art style is really cute, and to me, fits perfectly into Smash.

I wanna promote them, just to bring awareness, but I'm not good at catching peoples attention.

blueneuronDOTnet

Smash Journeyman
My only problems lie with the fact that you used Lloyd's Soul Calibur model instead of his ToS one, and that you used a generic stage background instead of the Tower of Salvation or Hima Summit. Nicely done nonetheless though.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Top Bottom