• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie to Forums

MrEdwordz

Smash Rookie
How's it going ladies and gentlemen of SmashBoards!

So, I'm new. I don't know what to do.
I can explain however:
I've recently found my area to have limited Smash Players (where I've looked so far) and I got a couple of friends but they're not into Smash as much as me.
I would say I'm mediocre at best or garbo - when it comes to Super Smash Bros Ultimate, I think I've only made it once to Elite Smash and that was with Little Mac.
(And I don't play with GameCube controllers.)

Basically, I want to get better and play with people to improve my game - more or less - or just get some buddies whenever we're free to play.
I'm currently East Coast-bound (Eastern Standard Time) - mostly I play at evenings/late-nights due to personal business in the mornings.
I can't really say I have a Main in Ultimate yet because I'm still looking for one technically, but I've been playing a lot of Incineroar and Little Mac. (Most losses with these two are from gimmicks or SDs like champs.)

But I enjoy playing this game, but I get irritated once and awhile but it's due to my inputs and reads in game - Basically, it's my fault for the loss and it's not because 'that character's OP' if that makes sense?

Anyways, if you actually came by and read this, I want to say thank you very much and have a fantastic day.
- MrEdwordz

Top Bottom