• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie needs your help

BIRBS

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4280-4931-9424
1.where should i be looking for events in my area
2.what are some methods of practicing without netplay as my laptop is bad for wii emulation

Zoa

Smash Ace
1. Social media is your best friend. Use Facebook or something like that to find locals.
2. You will need to find other humans to play. The CPU is not good for practice. I used to have your problem before I got my Alienware. Laptops suck for Smash emulation. It's best to find a used $30 Wii from Gamestop or something, load PM onto a 2 GB SD card, and have no custom stages with a Brawl disc. Or if you have a Wii U, you can play PM on that as well. You will need a Mayflash adapter to play it on Wii U or PC though. You can find one on Amazon.

BIRBS

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4280-4931-9424
Thankfully i do have a wii but am terribly nervous around people. And wouldn't the official gamecube adapter work on pc?

Top Bottom