• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 12 FMP Fumoffu!: Game over!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Rules:

1. I AdumbroDeus am the lord thy mod and J is my comod. Our decisions are final. That said, if you think we made a mistake, feel free to point it out. Minor errors may be pointed out in-thread. Errors that involve privileged information may exist and must be pointed out via PM.
  2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread. That includes communication with living players, dead players, and non-players. Any communication with any of these groups will result in an immediate modkill. This includes merely dumping role information, reads, or other things without analysis.
  3. No revealing a mod PM, or faking a revealed mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial revealing. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
  4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
  5. All votes must follow the following format, "Vote: [complete playername here]" and be bolded. Formatting that isn't visible will be ignored. Unvoting is not necessary before revoting.
  6. A lynch will occur when a majority has been reached. Day will end with a lynch.
  7. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If deadline hits and no player has the majority of votes, there will be a no lynch.
  8. Once you are dead, you are allowed one "bah" post. Bah posts may not include game specific information unless stated otherwise in your role pm.
  9. Dead players are ineligible to be targets of night actions unless otherwise stated in your role PM.
  10. You must post at least once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. Three prods may result in a forced replacement at the moderator's discretion. If there are no replacements, you will be modkilled.
  11. Modkill will end day if you are town-aligned. Strategic mod-killing is a legitimate strategy and will be allowed, though compromising slots that are not your own may result in forced replacements/additional modkills. However forcing a modkill without a strategic purpose may result in blacklisting.
  12. There may be legitimate strategic reasons to claim anti-town with a partner. However doing so without a valid strategic reason that you can explain to the moderator may result in blacklisting.
  13. If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of the game, the communications cannot be quoted, only paraphrased.
  14. My Color is Gold and J's is Cyan. Do not type in either unless you are addressing a moderator.
  15. SWF staff (people borrowing SWF staffs' accounts for any reason) are explicitly forbidden from utilizing those powers to find out any information about any player in the game that's inaccessible to a normal user. This includes normal information about users that set themselves as invisible.
  16. In any conflicts between your role pm and these rules, your role pm overrides these rules.
  17. ALWAYS post on your hydra. If you accidentally post outside of your hydra you MUST quote the post from your hydra account so it shows up on your hydra account when searching.

Notes:
  1. This ruleset is intended to be used in all my games, and as such may include rules designed for roles that do not appear in this game. Attempting to figure out the setup based on the unusual rules/unusually harsh variations of normal rules will result in laughter from the game mod.
  2. Any non-standard roles will be accompanied by a brief explanation of what they do on flip so players will actually gain information in a flip approximately equivalent to when a standard role flips.
  3. NA priority is considered public information and will follow natural action resolution. Feel free to request any NA resolution priority, and they will be answered regardless of whether or not the roles exist in the game.
  4. There will be no deadline extensions unless specifically granted by the mod. Days will last 12 days or until a lynch approximately; Nights will last 3 days approximately. I may add to this in order to prevent deadlines from occurring on the weekends. A night will be accelerated if requested by all living players including players without powers. Twilight will last a minimum of 24 hours.
  5. All deadlines will be written using a 24 hour clock (ex. 4 pm will be written as 16:00). Furthermore all times will be Eastern Standard time.
  6. I am not Overswarm, as such my games will emphasize smart day play and scumhunting.
  7. Hydras will not be allowed in this game, sorry all.
  8. Because of the larger size for the game, there will be an additional SE and IC in this game.
  9. All night actions will include a result PM indicating success or failure. If it is an investigative PR results will be included (if successful).
  10. Common roles can be found here.
  11. Some helpful mafia theory can be found here, please note that while I can confirm no roles will no be in this game or be in this game, this is a newbie game and to reinforce the fundamentals it will tend to have simplistic non-swingy roles to emphasize smart play and the fundamentals of the game.
  12. It is advised that all players set themselves to invisible browsing since it makes metaing people more difficult as opposed to scumhunting.
  13. Remember, have fun and ask questions, this game is intended to help newer players learn, so I'll be happy to assist you if you have any questions.

-Playerlist-

1. X1 (IC
2. Kuz (IC)
3. Swordsdancer (IC)
4. Ranmaru (SE)
5. Gova(SE)
6. TheBlueSpot
7. JTB
8. Fynal
9. Seikend
10. Gatlin UTDZac Terywj
11.Soupamario
12. Blacknight99923 (Soren)
13. asianaussie

Alive:
  1. Ranmaru (SE)
  2. TheBlueSpot
  3. JTB
  4. Fynal
  5. Seikend
  6. Gatlin UTDZac Terywj
  7. Blacknight99923 (Soren)
  8. asianaussie

-Detonated-
  1. SWORDDANCER. Shinji Kazama, Town Vanilla (beat into submission d1)
  2. Gova Masatami Hyuuga, Town Vanilla (hit by a car n1)
  3. X1 Tsubaki Issei, Town Vanilla (beat into submission d2)
  4. Soupamario Kaname Chidori Town mason (modkilled d3)
  5. Th3kuzinator, Sousuke Sagaratown Mason Jailkeeper (sent up the river n3)

-Reinforcements-
1. Washedlaundry

Sample role pm:

Hello, and welcome to Full Metal Panic Fumoffu mafia.You are Kurz Weber, Town Vanilla. Your military background is impressive, as are the lengths that you are willing to go to see the woman in compromising positions.

You are a town vanilla so you do absolutely nothing and have nothing besides your words and your vote.

You are town-aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*sees Kuzi's anime fanboyness popping out*

Yes this tis the flavour, now....

*goes to recruit*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can I be a Special Edition? :3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol j, if you still think I still fit the noob spot, then I don't mind :p

just don't get mad when I outplay those in SE

/in noob

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ooooh JTB you'll do just fine and it's just we want someone who has played a lot of games ya know? It's more of a need more experience thingy instead of a need to play better thing for SE.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ooooh JTB you'll do just fine and it's just we want someone who has played a lot of games ya know? It's more of a need more experience thingy instead of a need to play better thing for SE.
Haha, it's cool, I was actually worried that I was going to be denied a newbie spot since I've already done two games, so that's why I went for SE instead.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Good luck guys! Forum maf's a fun place, and DGames is gonna welcome you with warm hugs <3...

Wait...

I am sorry to announce to both of you (Joey) but we are looking for people with a tad more experience and we are both sorry for this but we encourage you to sign up into the newbie positions!

OP said:
Playerlist:
1. X1 (IC
2. Kuz (IC)
3. (IC)
4. Ranmaru (SE)
5. (SE)
6. The Blue Spot

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I was iffy too, but J told me that he did well enough in inception to merit it and I trust my comod.
well enough to be in a newbie spot loool.

I'm fine with signing up as a newbie if that's allowed. Thanks for letting me sign up~!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes and I stand by my decision, if you have a problem with what I say then consult me personally, otherwise leave this out of the thread. Also if you could please refrain from the jeers at our choices that would be much appreciated. Thank you for understanding!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I got my dice from a newbie. xD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Ryker's right, dice don't matter. I mean, look at his dice. :troll:

I'm totally kidding Ryker

don't hurt me please

Good luck new players!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't worry. I'm pretty good at giving advice. ;o Some people call me the teacher... ;-;

Top Bottom