• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newark, NJ - MELEEFEST - Wed, Sep 8th @ 3pm - NJIT, Rutgers, Essex County + Locals!

_kSo_

Smash Master
I can bring setups, but im not sure wednesdays will work for me. have a job and such...
ok, that's understandable. Yeah, I'm not here on weekends, so this may be a problem. The best days for me are monday late afternoon until whenever, and pretty much all of tuesday. tuesday nights and wednesday nights aren't bad either

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
ok, that's understandable. Yeah, I'm not here on weekends, so this may be a problem. The best days for me are monday late afternoon until whenever, and pretty much all of tuesday. tuesday nights and wednesday nights aren't bad either
nights work well for me i think, although i need to work out when all of my hours are.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
alright, i have a 9-5 job everyday of the week, so i'm not sure when is good for this. i'm just kinda busy a lot.

_kSo_

Smash Master
So, I found out that the TV in the lounge of my building can be used for smash (and it won't lag) so anyone who wants to come by with a cube, I'd be down to play some smash.

Sensei - I texted you. I know you can stop by. we need to do some chicken dittos

Enigmatics

Smash Rookie
i'm thirty mins away from newark (tenafly nj bergen county), lemme know the next time you guys play, will bring friends.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Kso left =(, but I'm still around if anything.

Are you free Thursday? I get off of work at 12 and I have a small tv and we can also use the lounge TV.

We could get a few people playing if anything =D

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Kso left =(, but I'm still around if anything.

Are you free Thursday? I get off of work at 12 and I have a small tv and we can also use the lounge TV.

We could get a few people playing if anything =D
If my plans with Atomsk don't go through... I feel like I should stop by since I don't work Thursday.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
<-That ***** needs to stop being so insecuuurr

I also totally don't have any cubes/wiis....

Hahahha =/

Jose - If you want come over =D
I'll take my cube and Melee.
Well you know... if I go.
I'll let you know the night before.

Gimme an addressssss

_kSo_

Smash Master
i'm thirty mins away from newark (tenafly nj bergen county), lemme know the next time you guys play, will bring friends.
Nice! I will try to host these again during the school year, but we shall see what the tourney schedule for the fall looks like.

If I don't need to go home every weekend, I would safely that I will be able to host at least once every two weeks.

Top Bottom