• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wii U game: Earthbound Forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
There's some problem...

[...] Earthbound Forever (Febuary 2015)

[...]one of the biggest games on the WiiU for 2016[...]
Looks like a fake IMO, but awesome news if true. Especially if it releases in Europe as well.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There's some problem...

Looks like a fake IMO, but awesome news if true. Especially if it releases in Europe as well.
I believe "February 2015" is referring to the release of the issue, not the game.

Last edited:

Drarky

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1607-4919-4337
As a Mother Fan...

PLEASE BE REAL, WE NEED MOTHER! WE LOVE MOTHER!

Nintendo please ;-;

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm doubting it's real. I thought the series was meant to be finished for good with the 3rd one. But I suppose it's possible. Just keep a grain of salt on this I guess.

Grass

Smash Lord
Fake fakity fake fake, Itoi already removed himself from any involvement with the Mother franchise and the only new mother game is a fan production coming 2015 so. The likelihood of there being "Earthbound Forever" as OP claims, is both not likely and frankly impossible.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

Andrew Reiner is an executive editor for Game Informer, the magazine that was supposed "exclusively reveal" the game.

finalark

SNORLAX
Well, that answers that question. Besides, with the way that the big N has been releasing GBA games for Wii U if we ever get Mother 3 it will likely be in that format.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Since this has been confirmed to be fake, I think this thread has lived out its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom