• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New West Coast Players Index

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
There are a couple of old threads about this, but they're so ancient that I don't think they're very helpful anymore. So let's start a new one.

Those of us on the west coast can't get what I would consider acceptable ping or frames with any of the big servers or communities on the east coast. Which is a damn shame. However, I know from experience that from up here in my Seattle lair I can get two frames with just about anyone on the west coast. While not console, this is still pretty decent. Unfortunately, all the players I used to play with have either faded away or moved (damn you Boom!). I know there's gotta be a bunch of west coast online smashers out there, so let's get our info gathered up in one place so we can contact and play each other more often!

Kefit
Times available: Sunday all day, M-Th in the evenings. Sometimes around at other times, just look to see if I'm online.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
My permanent address is on the east coast but I'm on the west coast a lot for school.

Kimimaru
Times available: Almost all day weekends, most weeknights if I don't have a lot of work

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
I live in Oregon all year round.

Tom Bombadil
Times: Whenever I'm on my computer. Checking via Skype is probably the best bet or PM here
Generally, nights starting around 5 is best but it's about to be summer break

I can host p2p

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
i live in Reno all year round

can host p2p
kaillera:hipstur
i prefer to be contacted on smashboards PM tho, i check here most often

free most days at most times, especially during the summer(no job ROFL)

duncs

Smash Apprentice
if anyones around SF and down to play some console, lets

sorry not right thread, just will attract more attention than certain other threads already

Top Bottom