• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Toon Link Matchup Thread

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
It seems I made a mistake. PJ actuallly beat Tesh but i thought he lost.

Still I regret nothing

NH Cody

Smash Champion

Tesh

Smash Hero
if by anyway ur implying ur better than PJ then u need to stfu right now. u fkn suck. pj is prolli ur only win and the only win u can even brag about. ur jus a 5th rate sonic. come to the EC where we kno MU's and get **** *****.
pj is not my only win, I'll have you know I also beat THE falln. EC knows matchups? isn't the highlight of your career getting 2-0d by Bowser? EC's ability to know matchups is defined by every player's ability to switch off and main MK/IC/Olimar so good job knowing matchups. east coast freest coast

kid, I got ATs named after me , don't ever in your life think you have what it takes. bring that nonsense down to TX and I'll show you what its really about

I didn't lose......he got timed out and then 0 deathed over and over 2nd game.
I admit, I was trolling when I mislead you folks. I was actually referring to Brawlman beating Hyro. as I said, after thinking about it, I have no concrete justification for saying Sonic wins the matchup

I fear I've worn out my welcome here.

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
i aint puttin u down. if u were good i couldnt say u suk. i say pj suks to him all the time. he aint bitchxn. ur jus mad u suk and it aint nothin u can do about it. oh wait there is. STOP SUKN

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
I am the inventor of the ookie doke, Down Air up air the streets, and many more. dont u dare come to me with such a tone u u mere peasant. And u speak about me losing to bowser which was 2 years ago. thanks for lookin me up. My wins outrange ur by a landslide. this man said he got a win on THE falln. lik wtf. he ass. i beat chudat u dont see me bringing it up. go back to being a trash sonic where my man pj can jus play around wit u and still tak ur money. so ass **** dont even have to play serious vs u. fill up more pots

Tesh

Smash Hero
who the **** is chudat? I beat the BEST coast west coast kirby, not some washed up melee player. Falln would eat your soul. I've beaten more top players than you ever will. How about you ask your mom's permission before you hop on the computer and talk **** next time? your wins outrange mine? like a ****ing sword *****?

I have pj's money and I'd have yours too if you weren't all talk with nothing to back it up. Come get my money. You wouldn't even make it to me in bracket, kiddo.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh Quest chill out. No one said anything bad enough for you to get all "after school special" on us.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I don't need to "chill out." I am "chill." He needs to learn that you can't talk to people like they're garbage and not have an ounce of respect. This isn't the first time he's acted like this

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh, I guess thats why he needs an alt eh?

Anyway I thought we were just kidding around. Don't report him over what he said to me. In any case, no other Sonics are joining in the discussion, so you guys might as well move on if there is nothing else I can add for you.

Of course if you are moving down the tier list, I'll probably be back...

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
this dumb ass new SB gave me my 1st profile back from 09 that was supposedly permabanned. but now ima get in ya ass. Tesh u fkn suk. u have NO (0) top player under ur belt. And quest is jus a sensitive nancy. always crying wen someone says something to him but tries to tlk down on people. this is wat TL's do. we troll and talk **** on each other. u gotta embody TL mind and soul if u wanna be good. why u think im so good/bad. im an asshole

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Yeaaaaahhhh I went super AWOL for a very long time. it seems nothing has happened anyways. I really don't know where to go with this thread. much has been discussed about many of these MUs and nothing much has changed.

Top Bottom