• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to the boards, been making smash videos, need your SLP files probably

LarryFinesse

Smash Rookie
Hey gang.

Been playing smash for years, used to play a bit of PM at comps in Australia, fell off for a while but Slippi has brought me back

Then I got serious

But now I'm actually serious, and keen to make more content, was thinking about editing a weekly power ranking made out of SLP submissions? Would be seriously serous, seriously.

D

Deleted member

But now I'm actually serious, and keen to make more content, was thinking about editing a weekly power ranking made out of SLP submissions? Would be seriously serous, seriously.
You'd have to ask the mods but lowly users such as us have been given the rights to do stuff like this on certain occasions(Smashing Ramen for example does the AMA stuff in General Social) so as long as you can get a mod to vouch for you and figure out a good way to actually get submissions(file uploads are disabled here) you should be golden.
Otherwise, welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom