• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smashboards/PM

ShadedSquirtle

Smash Rookie
Alright so i've played Smash for a long time, Im nothing special but here recently Ive gotten Project M, I looked up a tier list and tried out a few characters but even in Brawl I loved playing Pokemon trainer just to play squirtle, so Of course I tried him and Loved playing him so in the spirit I looked up a few guides and patch note etc.. Now I can do a few of his Techs but im looking for maybe so mentoring or just some good advice on how to play him better?

Jamwa

Smash Champion
post (or private message) your email, i'll add you to the slack group. there you can ask for help or post videos and get critique :)

Last edited:

Nintendicted

Smash Cadet
post (or private message) your email, i'll add you to the slack group. there you can ask for help or post videos and get critique :)
Could you add me to that group as well? I've been trying to improve my Squirtle, and this sounds like a good resource.

Last edited:
Top Bottom