• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to SMASH! Streaming everyday!

CherubiKnighT

"KnighT Of Mystery" CherubiKnighT
NNID
Cherubiknight
3DS FC
0946-3379-8020
Greetings my friends!

I just started to play PM. I am also playing the 3ds and will be going to play Wii U smash. As well as streaming it everyday! I have just started playing PM and I am streaming my progress day by day. I have a tournament on the 15th of November. Please come by my channel and let us practice. I am really bad but I am somewhat entertaining so don't be shy and stop by! I will love to stream our fights as well!

I am not that skilled but I am practicing very hard everyday. I am only here because the community has treated me so well and has helped me every step of the way! Would love to be a force to be reckoned with in the near future. I am losing a lot but I don't mind. I will get better as long as I have the awesome community of smash backing me and helping me practice everyday. Thank you very much all and please come by to my channel. I would love to interact and play someday.

CherubiKnighT
KnighT of Mystery, Cherubi.

twitch.tv/cherubiknight

Top Bottom