• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Luigi

Pale Tuna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sdarian
Hello everyone! Last week I decided to pick up Luigi since he seems like a character worthy of picking up as my main.
Due to my duties, I have yet to really play much with Luigi as of yet but watching MSC's video somewhat inspired me.
I hardly have the time to play due to technical training so I am here to ask what I should do to improve on my Luigi.
I know Luigi was recently nurfed but he seems uber-promising still! If anyone knows of any nice Luigi plays on Youtube,
link it down in the comments!

In any case, I'll be lurking around the Luigi-boards for awhile. Thanks!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Check out recent videos of Boss, Still mains luigi even after he was nerfed.
Solid high level play, its over on VGBootcamp's channel.

Pale Tuna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sdarian
I've seen Boss play Luigi months ago but due to basic training and technical training, I haven't followed any Smash weeklies. I'll try to view some of Boss' more recent matches. Thanks.

Xephilon

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2294-3812-5736
I've seen Boss play Luigi months ago but due to basic training and technical training, I haven't followed any Smash weeklies. I'll try to view some of Boss' more recent matches. Thanks.
Give me till friday and I'll (hopefully) have a guide out with vids, gifs, common combos, ATs and how to play Luigi in the neutral.

Typing everything out will be too much of a pain xD

Top Bottom