• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New To Bowser

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Hey guys, as the title states I'm pretty new to Bowser. I've wanted to pick him up for the longest time and now I'm in a bet with my friends which got me motivated too. Since I've picked him up I've had tremendous fun. I just wanted to ask what I should know or learn while learning character. My main, DK, has transitioned his style well over to Bowser, as CC d-tilt and grabs are very beneficial to bowser as well. I've gotten a good hang of canceling his down b and practicing edge guards. I was wondering if there are any other AT's or any other things that could help improve my Bowser game? Also anything like bad matchups to look out for. I've noticed for stages Bowser likes compact stages like Green Hill, Wario Ware, Yoshi's Story and Fountain. I'd appreciate any help from you guys!

P.S. As mentioned with DK & in my signature I also main Donkey Kong & Marth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom