• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"New" Technique

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Sashimi Wiggling.

(':
I'm cry.

Haha all jokes aside, kinda glad a popular channel showcased it. Maybe we'll see something similarly fun in Ultimate.
Gotta be a lot better about spreading info and techniques once U rolls around.

jwillenn

Smash Apprentice
I somehow stumbled across a match of Zero playing Mario Tennis Aces (great match), and this played immediately after. I said wow!

I've been trying to get this and haven't had much luck so far, though that's probably due to my own lack of dexterity lmao. But Sashimi Wiggled back jab looks like a CLEAN setup for a lot of stuff, wow.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
I've been trying to get this and haven't had much luck so far, though that's probably due to my own lack of dexterity lmao. But Sashimi Wiggled back jab looks like a CLEAN setup for a lot of stuff, wow.
Momentum is carried into walk too, so before going for the all crouch movements, try the crouch>walk stuff.
Sliding into shield is so good against spacing aerials it's absurd.

Top Bottom