• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Tech?

rrob1487

Smash Rookie
TLDR: Does this technique have a name/ is it known? Its not a boost run. If it is unnamed I am gunna name it a Colorado dash.

I was practicing my dash dance a few weeks ago and accidently stumbled on this tech. Its taken a while for me to find a way to do it consistently, but it looks cool and can lead to some stylish kills. Essentially it is a messed up dash dance, but you never shift your characters momentum backwards, and instead turn and run full speed almost instantly. I don't have a recording device but I was able to get a clip on stream of me doing it. It would be great if someone could shine light on what it is for me, but if it is new tech I am going to call it the Colorado dash.

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
Moonwalking I think
It looks slightly different, I think he just does a running normal turn, then holds back on the control stick after.

Edit: Nope, just a moonwalk.

Last edited:

rrob1487

Smash Rookie
It looks slightly different, I think he just does a running normal turn, then holds back on the control stick after.

Edit: Nope, just a moonwalk.
Its not a moonwalk. And the proof is that fox cant do a moonwalk from sprint. I also dont do the button inputs for a moonwalk either. It is the turn thing u metionedbut does that alread exist?

Top Bottom