• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelTMNT

Smash Apprentice
And that's soley your fault Steam.

Toon Link is not a Younger Link. Him and all the adult links are from different points in time. You don't need me to tell you that he has tons of potential moves based off all his items in the Toon Link series of games.
What I meant is if you play Legend of zelda twilight princess and then legend of zelda wind Waker; cell shaded link and adult link move around the same and have a lot of the same weapons. But you are right in the sense, that Toon Link could use some of his different projectiles that aren't like link. For example his large leaf in wind waker.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It's probably actually brawl's fault.

and yeah as long as luigi is in the game fox/falco/wolf are justified.
The origins of Falco aren't nearly the same as Luigi's. Not justified.

And I used to main Lucario, used to being the key word.

For example his large leaf in wind waker.
Thank you. Someone gets it. I'm asking for a change in B moves. Jesus.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
This is where I decided to fill in the blanks. I choose characters I like. I know if I chose the most likely characters, you all would be complaining about how boring it is. Roster revealing is a double edged sword. You will never win.
You can create a roster based on what you like all you want, just don't try to pass it off as anything more. I've got a stupidly large roster of things that I'd want, but I know they won't happen. That being said, when I do that, I don't try to push it off as semi-realistic with cutting characters for some pretend notion that its focused more on gameplay despite the cut characters already having non-clone movesets. :glare:

Also, I don't even understand the appeal of the proposed roster which excludes similar movesets in the first place. :urg:

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
you can create a roster based on what you like all you want, just don't try to pass it off as anything more. I've got a stupidly large roster of things that i'd want, but i know they won't happen. That being said, when i do that, i don't try to push it off as semi-realistic with cutting characters for some pretend notion that its focused more on gameplay despite the cut characters already having non-clone movesets. :glare:

Also, i don't even understand the appeal of the proposed roster which excludes similar movesets in the first place. :urg:
thank you!someone finnaly showed up with some sense!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ok, now did you actually learn anything about Lucario while maining him?

I thought knowing the Aura base and power increase was a basic Lucario mains were supposed to know

Steam

Smash Hero
The origins of Falco aren't nearly the same as Luigi's. Not justified.

And I used to main Lucario, used to being the key word.

Thank you. Someone gets it. I'm asking for a change in B moves. Jesus.
I don't believe you mained lucario if all you thought aura did was make his moves flashy. have you SEEN his fsmash

@xblis- I know too much about lucario's aura.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
You can create a roster based on what you like all you want, just don't try to pass it off as anything more. I've got a stupidly large roster of things that I'd want, but I know they won't happen. That being said, when I do that, I don't try to push it off as semi-realistic with cutting characters for some pretend notion that its focused more on gameplay despite the cut characters already having non-clone movesets. :glare:

Also, I don't even understand the appeal of the proposed roster which excludes similar movesets in the first place. :urg:
All I did was try to show SSBF that the roster can be cool, even with only 40-45 characters. I never said "I expect this in smash". The funny thing is, I don't think he's been on to see it soooo :awesome:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aura is gay if you let Lucario live too long. Before Rayku quit brawl I remember he shot an Aura Sphere that did like 30%.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
DBZ just got *****. Or they just added everyone that was in DBZ to the game then. LOL

Yeah memes are allowed. Have you not seen all the my little ******** ponies people on here?

Steam

Smash Hero
Mewtwo's Aura is way better than Luc's
too bad he only has like 4 attacks with it and it looks just like ganon's. if only mewtwo wasn't throwing his tail at things all the time...

honestly who the **** designed mewtwo's melee moveset. at the time I ****ing loved him and I was like WTF is this crap.

@xblis- did you know that higher aura improves lucario's frame adv on shield? : 3

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
C. Illusion is just a lame ability for a Smash Bros character to have. So until you give me evidence that this ability would work well in smash bros, I won't consider him suitable. I prefer Victini.
Never heard of Faint Attack? In the Pokemon RPGs, it's a move where the user makes illusions of itself to catch the target off guard, ensuring that the attack always hits.

Zoroark doesn't necessarily have to use its Illusion ability. Its attacks would instead involve illusions, especially Foul Play, which uses the opponent's power against him/her.

Chris the Ripper

Pokemon,pokemon,pokemon.Hey guys,in your opinion,who do you think should make it to Ss4?A Pokemon that is.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
**** fox... Dark horse worst matchup

I wish sideB still CG'd : (
K Prime da bess. :awesome:

Pokemon,pokemon,pokemon.Hey guys,in your opinion,who do you think should make it to Ss4?
I would REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY like to see shadow Ryu (Street Fighter) in Smash because of this thing I randomly thought in my head, Ryu vs. Snake, but in reality Mega-man would come in first then Ryu if they gave to Capcom reps.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Maybe if Mewtwo wouldn't have been so light and nerfed up, people would have taken him more seriously.

I wonder how Zoroark will work as far as movesets go.

I'm going to change my font color NOW!!

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I really hope Lucario doesn't get cut. The aura properties are extremely unique and make for an extremely fun character to play. His moveset is also very unique, I don't think it's a great idea to cut characters that aren't clones.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Taj made people take Mewtwo seriously. On a real note, I love Mewtwo but he got ***** so badly by almost everything, I made 3 of my friends stop maining him because Fox's Dair>Waveshine. (Then again Fox is the best in Melee LOL)

Steam

Smash Hero
Maybe if Mewtwo wouldn't have been so light and nerfed up, people would have taken him more seriously.

I wonder how Zoroark will work as far as movesets go.

I'm going to change my font color NOW!!
I dunno... he was designed really lasily IMO... like just look at his bair... really? he just flails his tail once. but his character design in general sets up for a really bad character unless you give him a handful of broken special moves.

D

Deleted member

I really hope Lucario doesn't get cut. The aura properties are extremely unique and make for an extremely fun character to play. His moveset is also very unique, I don't think it's a great idea to cut characters that aren't clones.
Quite frankly, I don't see any character Brawl more likely to be cut than Lucario. If Zoroark isn't replacing him, then Mewtwo, who I should mention Lucario's moveset was based, surely will.

Chris the Ripper

So did Mewtwo,but he got cut along with Roy,whos our boy.

Steam

Smash Hero
Quite frankly, I don't see any character Brawl more likely to be cut than Lucario. If Zoroark isn't replacing him, then Mewtwo, who I should mention Lucario's moveset was based, surely will.
Lucario shares one move with mewtwo. and plays completetly differently. if anything it's mewtwo based off of yoshi and ne-*shot*

but mewtwo is too old, and zoroark hasn't been living up to the hype thus far. we'll see what happens. But I don't disagree with the claim that lucario is most likely to be gone... though I think the whole brawl roster should come back.

Chris the Ripper

Wow,I hope you guys arent talking about that white cat pokemon with the red stripe being in SSB4.If he makes it,he should be under a Pokemon Trainer along with 2 other pokemon.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
How you theorycrafted this up I don't even know.

Please watch a video of Mewtwo then Lucario and PLEASE tell me how they are anything alike.

I just got done playing Melee with Mewtwo for lulz and the Lucario in Brawl. LOL what is this

Steam

Smash Hero
How you theorycrafted this up I don't even know.

Please watch a video of Mewtwo then Lucario and PLEASE tell me how they are anything alike.

I just got done playing Melee with Mewtwo for lulz and the Lucario in Brawl. LOL what is this
he played MK in 08. all he does in smash is mash B... SEE THE SIMILARITIES???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom