• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Single Player Black Hole Glitch Method?

NElectron

Smash Rookie
So for a while I've been playing around with the 20XX hack pack and I've been especially playing around with the character codes and especially Peach's turnip pull codes. I set it to always pull stitchfaces just to play around and all that but I found something pretty interesting.

If you throw some stitchfaces against each other, they keep bouncing off each other and slowly rise and you can just keep throwing more and eventually they'll all pile forming the black hole glitch and it works just as any other method does and you don't even need another player/controller to do this. The thing is that you need to always pull stitchfaces for a while which makes this near-impossible without cheats.

Also I've tried researching this method for a while now but I found nothing documenting this nor any other single player method so please let me know if this has always been known or anything like that. I can also provide video evidence if needed.

Mr_towel_Man

Smash Apprentice
This is very interesting. I could see it being a "highlight in the making" in a teams match. Two Peaches could pull a stitch and have it work. Idk but it definitely is cool that you found this. Oh and video please :)

SwissMagic

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0182-4834-2135
It has potential, to be the sickest play ever, but you have to play peach peach in doubles, which has the common fox teams, shiek, and luigi, and I think they have all winning matchups vs. peach

SwissMagic

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0182-4834-2135
I guess you just found something bup. GJ, It would be really good for comboing, because nair has the angle of flight for that. Can you check the minimum amount of turnip pulls that you need to do this?

Last edited:

NElectron

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely have to check that.

UPDATE: So I just went around to testing it and I think I got the minimum down to 3 stitchfaces with precise timing. I'll try and have more video footage for this.

Last edited:

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Really important find. Expanding our knowledge of turnips.

SwissMagic

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0182-4834-2135
I'll definitely have to check that.

UPDATE: So I just went around to testing it and I think I got the minimum down to 3 stitchfaces with precise timing. I'll try and have more video footage for this.
Thanks, I have picked up peach and fox, so I might use this if it can be consistent

Last edited:

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, I have picked up peach and fox, so I might use this if it can be consistent
Um. You would have to pull three stitches. Also, we can't find a consistent set up yet. This is no where near usable right now and possibly forever

Top Bottom