• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
“The new feature will not only be one surprise, but four surprises, the next being better than its predecessor. The surprises will involve an awesome new weapon, a greatly requested fighting stage, a new character that fans have been waiting for (which will come from a game that has had many, many titles), and lastly, but not least, a new fighting mode.”-Exerpt from site

WOW!!!!!! Maybe something to finally look forward to?

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
i wonder who the character and stage are i usually fight with no weapons but if there is a new one i will use it

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
awesome new weapon: FLUDD
a greatly requested fighting stage:Bowser’s Castle
a new character that fans have been waiting for: Sonic
a new fighting mode.: Story Mode

Saw it on brokencontrollers.com

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
“The new feature will not only be one surprise, but four surprises, the next being better than its predecessor. The surprises will involve an awesome new weapon, a greatly requested fighting stage, a new character that fans have been waiting for (which will come from a game that has had many, many titles), and lastly, but not least, a new fighting mode.”-Exerpt from site

WOW!!!!!! Maybe something to finally look forward to?
Many, Many Titles

Final Fantasy, maybe, or of course, there are a few sonic games...

That is cool, good find Topic Creator ^-^

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
Yay I found something important!
Oh, pitismyangel those aren't really what they are, just someone guessing.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem had many. Nintendo Wars had many ((Super) Famicom Wars, Gameboy Wars, Advance Wars, Batallion Wars). Kirby had many (could refer to Dedede).

Seriously, it is absolutely certain ALL OF THESE THINGS will be included. There WILL be a new weapon. There WILL be a highly requested stage. There WILL be a new character from a series with many many titles. There WILL be a new fighting mode.

beebee

Smash Apprentice
Maybe its wing that make you fly. i don't know i just want the game so bad!!! :D

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I can even predict the following.

There will also be a new intro ZOMG I R TEH INVENTED NEW RUMOUR LOLZ!!1!1!!11

beebee

Smash Apprentice
It needs to be a character from another game. Maybe someone from sega game. Sonic is very possible. Maybe a DK character.

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
I really think that the new character is Sonic, and as for teh stage, I ahve no idea what it could be. Hopefully the new fighting mode can bring something new to competetive play. Hopefully the rumor is true and we can catch a glimpse of the new character.

I dont think they will show the character in a new trailer becasue they already have shown the characters that are available once you start the game.

beebee

Smash Apprentice
did the site say anything about when the information is going to be released.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I really think that the new character is Sonic, and as for teh stage, I ahve no idea what it could be. Hopefully the new fighting mode can bring something new to competetive play. Hopefully the rumor is true and we can catch a glimpse of the new character.

I dont think they will show the character in a new trailer becasue they already have shown the characters that are available once you start the game.
They haven't shown the characters that are available once you start the game. I believe Sakurai said all 3rd party characters will be unlockable...meaning Snake is a 'secret' character. Just a thought.

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
character:sonic. many many games sounds like sonic to me but probly not
item:super moves.was in the new vid
stage:mario cart.was in new vid
these are just guesses man i cant wait till march

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Stage: Master Hand Labratory, maybe the hands may act as hazords when playing
Character:probably Sonic
Item: Probably SmashSuperMoves
Mode: Maybe it could be online. I hope its something like after each battle you win against someone else, you get one point, and its to see who can collect the most points. That would be a very good way to decide who the best smasher is around the world.
I'm just guessing here, we won't know until a trailer, or when we get Brawl.
But something better than Snake definatly has to be awesome.

WarOmnimon

Smash Rookie
I'm going on a whim and saying that the new character is either DeDeDe, Sonic, OR Megaman.

New stage? I haven't heard of a highly requested new stage.

New weapon? Not exactly sure what that would be, but maybe an NES Zapper.

New mode? Definitely online.

icymatt

Smash Lord
The problem with anonymous sources is that they can make up crap and no one can do anything about it.

Anyways, the 'new mode' probably wouldn't refer to online, as that's already been confirmed.

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
I'm going on a whim and saying that the new character is either DeDeDe, Sonic, OR Megaman.

New stage? I haven't heard of a highly requested new stage.

New weapon? Not exactly sure what that would be, but maybe an NES Zapper.

New mode? Definitely online.
what about mario cart stage

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
New character: mega man (many many many many titles)
New stage: who cares
New item: super smash special
New mode: retro 8bit mode

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Those are the most generic statements they could possibly write. "A character that many were asking for that has been in many games will be in" No duh. "There will be a new stage" No duh. "There will be an fun new item" No freakin' duh. Chances are this person just pulled it out of their a$$ to try and stir things up. Watch, I could do that to if I wanted:

"According to my sources, there will be a multitude of new characters to choose from in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl, including many fan-favorites as well as a few surprises. Who will it be? You'll just have to wait to find out."

Sounds good, right? I just made that up right now. That's how easy it is to start rumors. I could send that anonymously to any site I wanted and set the rumor mill a'spinnin'.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Attention Duelists! My hair is detecting an scheme to boost visitors to their website with some made up and obvious rumors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom