• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new roboarder here & discussion of defence games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acantha

Smash Rookie
hi yall, im a new robboarder here named acantha. you can call me acantha or bug da rob main. i half been maining rob sense december 2007, and i soon begun losing faith in ROB....

last year i saw a utube video of teev using rob and playing a pikach and i soon begun to realise he had unlocked a full potentile of robs meta game.... there was no rob to even compair to teev. it is nown that he has confidense problems but we all now there is no reason for them. theyre are no other robs like teev and to watch im play is an honour.. when the few chances i get to talk to teev in allisbrawl ladder chat i get the feeling he hates me but i only now becaus everyone puts him down... i try to make him realise he is the best rob in the new england coast and definetely the best rob in the country... he will never realise this and thus he has droppet rob for mk...

i will never lose faith in teev for having a amazing rob and i think meta night will do him no good as he had a very high defencive gam with rob... it will not translate to meta night skill.. i saw him recently pass a torch to nexus who is know where nere his skill level and this makes me very angry. but all in all this is about my maine man teev and his defense gam with rob, not with mk.i will try to play like teevs rob from now on
but i have on major flaw....
how dose he play so defensevely sound? its so enjoyable to watch and i can never seem to playl ike him but one day i hope to finaly be up to his level.. i will soon post videos hear in this thread to alow others to critic my rob on how to level up my defence and play a little more like teev. rip teev your rob will always be amazing

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
ur right u made me realize hwo **** teever has bcame. good luk in ur journy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom