• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW ROB Advanced Technique - Robo Burner Boosting

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Hi all! I'm posting a link to a new advanced technique tutorial video, courtesy of my friend. This technique, dubbed Robo Burner Boosting (or just Burner Boosting for short) involves cancelling an initial dash into a grounded up b, retaining the momentum of the dash and allowing ROB to travel much further and faster than usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wz...fPjYvim0-l2f6IV3X3jbh3ApA9PukOECgsXCvy1vGcKoY

Applications include, amongst other things, a much stronger RAR.

R.O.B. Main

Smash Rookie
This player is a gem, besides this video he has two other R.O.B videos I'd suggest you look at, one expands on the zero to death combo and the other shows a pretty sick ledge trap. Thanks for leading me to this guy.

n0hansen

Smash Rookie
You said that you have tap jump on but you actually can perfom it by using R with jump on it. Anyway, you'll have to train over and over, this is insanely hard to do

Top Bottom