• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pokémon Legends: Arceus Trailer

sinnohhhhh.jpg

The upcoming game in the Pokémon franchise, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, received a new trailer. The trailer highlights the ancient take on the Hisui region (Originally known as "Sinnoh" in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum). It also shows a flurry of wild Pokémon including Growlithe, Teddiursa, and Luxray. The new trailer is pretty short too - clocking in at 50 seconds. We have embedded it below:

Pokémon Legends: Arceus releases worldwide on January 28th, 2022 for Nintendo Switch.

Author's Note: Are you picking up Pokémon Legends: Arceus? I'm waiting for the reviews. Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I really hope this game is at least good. I'm so nervous they might mess it up somehow...but I'm still hopeful. But hey, I'm still gonna play it no matter what, cause I won't be able to finish my Living Dex without the new Pokemon, so...

Top Bottom