• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New player looking for practice

PhreakLogic

Smash Rookie
I've recently been playing a lot of Smash64, trying to get better. Still at a very basic level, but all of my IRL friends are getting tired of playing against me. Hit me up if you're willing to play with and help a scrub get some work in.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
If you see me on ask and I'll help you if I'm not already in a game.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
i'd be down to play online, teach you fundamentals and the fox mu

hit me up when you wanna play (pm me)

JosephZander

Smash Cadet
First post...
I'm also looking for some help if anyone's interested. I'm not absolutely terrible but I'm by no means good. If anyone wants to play hmo

1nf3ct3d

Smash Rookie
Was talking to OP.

€: Are there people playing with aqz netplay (and pj64 1.7)
Playing with my friend on that and we can play with lag 2 (both from austria). Would prefer playing this project

Sersleude

Smash Rookie
Hey i'm also new and i'm from germany.
1nf3ct3d let's play together when you have time to play.

James OConnell

Smash Rookie
Hello friendly Smashers!! I just recently downloaded project 64 and I was looking for a little bit of help! I usually play console, but I want to expand my game. I've watched some videos about to set up Netplay matches, but if anyone wants to help me out or just beat up on a new opponent, we can talk!

cw2225

Smash Rookie
Im here to help you guys out, im not a pro but decent, add me on skype or msg me on PJ64k, im usually on at night. pm me for my skype name

Rachachacha

Smash Rookie
So i have this weird problem and some help would be greatly appreciated. When I use project 64k everything usually goes fine but eventually i just can't get back into Smash FU. I can connect to it and see all the games and other players but my name doesn't appear on the list and I cant join games or even chat with anyone. I dont have this problem with the Demon Cat Tribe server which is the only other one i ever connect to. But yeah that's it thanks.

Tawkos

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tawkos
Hey guys, I'm just okay at the game, I guess. I mainly play Melee competitively, but I'm always at my "lab" practicing 64 at home on my actual console, just cause the game is so legit, but no one plays around me, so, I wanna get into online netplay. I'm gonna download pj64k, I remember using this a long time ago for mario party with friends, lol. In any case, I suck at working with "clients" and technical stuff to work with netplay. If someone could help me setup p2p for less lag, I'd greatly appreciate it. Also looking for players to practice with. If I get a good enough group of friends over skype I could make weekly tournaments online at specific hours and post on the boards the results and if we're consistant enough get some power rankings going on these online weeklies. Have my skype, add me for matches and chit chat about the game: Tawkos

MasterSplinter

Smash Cadet
I'm new as well to smash in general but have been playing with my bro for years. Add me if you want to play.

Don't know how to reduce lag on netplay either sorry new to this whole deal

Last edited:
Top Bottom