• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pika Main in North/Central FL!

MasherSSBU

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm a Pikachu main from Jacksonville, FL going to school in Daytona @ Embry-Riddle. I play Ultimate, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying other versions, but considering I don't have a Wii U and Melee is super rare, I haven't really played anything else as religiously as Ultimate. I'm mostly looking for sparring partners and seeing if there's a tournament scene in Jax or Daytona I can get behind, so if anyone knows of any good places for tourneys in Daytona or Jax or around, that'd be super cool. Looking forward to meeting and playing against a lot of competitive players!

Hey guys, I'm a Pikachu main from Jacksonville, FL going to school in Daytona @ Embry-Riddle. I play Ultimate, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying other versions, but considering I don't have a Wii U and Melee is super rare, I haven't really played anything else as religiously as Ultimate. I'm mostly looking for sparring partners and seeing if there's a tournament scene in Jax or Daytona I can get behind, so if anyone knows of any good places for tourneys in Daytona or Jax or around, that'd be super cool. Looking forward to meeting and playing against a lot of competitive players!
Hoi hoi! Welcome to Smashboards :pikachu:

Top Bottom