• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pika enters the scene needs friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHero

Smash Rookie
Hello Smash Community I'd like to introduce myself to the community and make a lot of friends and connections to help accommodate for my shortcomings of Carpools and current status in the community.

First, a little bit about myself would be my name is Stephen preferably Steve. Next, my smash career is very little in the competitive scene as I only started in 2012 but have played Brawl since 08 just took a hiatus since 2010 till 2012. Before then it was all casual play. Thus, the strive to become an exceptional player is my dream in the smash world. I also would like to become a top Pikachu hahaha. But that's not for a long time. Therefore, I am located in Central Jersey my town is Manahawkin Exit 63 on the parkway. Next, I also go to Toms River area so if anyone would be willing to carpool me to go with them to tournaments it would help me in my journey of being a dedicated Smash Player and make awesome friends at the same time! If gas money is a problem I can most likely help pay the cost of it too. Finally, if you'd like to get to know me better add me on Skype so we can chat! My username on Skype is WarHeroVI. Thanks for reading and tell me about yourself also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom