• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Tech I Found (not new, edge cancelled pulls)

JackFrost

Smash Rookie
So I'm gunna post a youtube video of me on dolphin doing it, i recently found this tech out and me and my friends have been calling it Frost Canceling (because my name lol) but basically its like canceling an aerial move on a ledge but canceling a turnip pull on a ledge/platform or most platforms. I found it on accident on dreamland so that is where its gunna be in the video, but i believe how it works is the more momentum you have the faster the turnip pull is cancelled and the first time i did it i was just regularly falling and basically pulled a turnip off stage in the air. I've been using it for faster turnip pulls and to surprise people who haven't seen it before, and of course I've been pulling turnips a lot safer since learning the tech. Anyway here is the short video with me probably failing a lot at first :) video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVtlkxTovB4 its probably been found before but i recently found it and have been using it a lot and my friends started calling it frost canceling.

Last edited:

JackFrost

Smash Rookie
this is not new and not called 'frost canceling', its called an edge cancelled turnip pull. people have known about it for years, but here is one of the more recent write ups about it https://smashboards.com/threads/edg...uide-on-an-unexplored-peach-technique.425270/
nice try editing in 'its probably been found before' after people told you on reddit lol
thats why i edited it in, i still wanted to keep it up for people who didnt know about it, and it doesnt change the fact that ive been using it myself and me and my friends and i have been calling it something different, its still the same thing is it not?

Last edited:
Top Bottom