• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Palutena's Guidance Discussion

Which Characters who didn't get Palutena's Guidance Entries before are you looking forward to seeing

• Total voters

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
How can there be no new ones if it comes back? There are a lot of new characters since SSBB.
They Re-used the ones from Brawl and didn't make ANY New Ones(Especially since Snake's Voice Actor; DIDN'T Record ANY New lines, that was a Red Flag); even Jigglypuff's which Specifically Mentions Brawl instead of Ultimate.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How can there be no new ones if it comes back? There are a lot of new characters since SSBB.
well it’s quite simple really...they just reused all the old ones like they do with the StarFox crew and decided to not make any new (likely out of respects towards the Japanese actor played Colonel and passed away, retiring the character overall in the process). So pretty much...you get to have your Codecs back in Smash Ultimate at a movie cost and will have no choice but to accept them back with nothing new and a flat *** Snake. It’s a win enough for all who wanted those

Also, when you’re main thing in your game series is to kill gods and bring peace to the world like the Chad Pit, you can joke around and talk **** about whoever you want

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
Here are some New Ones:
Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultyounglink::
:ultpit:: Is it just me, or has :ultlink: lost weight?
:ultpalutena:: Yes and no. That's :ultyounglink:. He's the child version of the Hero of Time. [I Technically re-used the same Gag from my Previous Comment; Except it's from 2 incarnations from within the same Smash Game being SSBU'S BOTW Link & SSBU'S OOT Young Link, Instead of SSBU's BOTW Link and SSB4/SSBB's TP Link]
:ultpit:: The Hero of Time?
:ultpalutena:: The :ultyounglink: who mastered the Ocarina of Time and faced :ultganondorf:. Link's actions as the Hero of Time created parallel worlds, and from there, many different legends were born.
:ultpit:: I don't follow. What do you mean?
Viridi: If you were defeated by Medusa, :ultpalutena: wouldn't be here today, right?
:ultpit:: True, but what does that have to do with anything?
Viridi: We may have triumphed over Medusa in this timeline, but in a different timeline, you lost that fight, leaving Medusa and Hades to rule the world. Every action and inaction creates infinite parallel worlds! You're only in one of them.
:ultpit:: Wait... I'm not the only me? And nothing I do matters because another me will do the opposite? THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF DOING ANYTHING!
:ultpalutena:: Breathe, :ultpit:! Focus on Young Link's short reach. He may be fast, but try to outrange him and anticipate his movements.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultsnake::
:ultpit:: Snake?!
:ultpalutena:: The Legendary Mercenary himself.
:ultpit:: I never thought I'd get a chance to fight him again!
:ultpalutena:: Snake is fully loaded with explosives and firearms. Don't get blown up.
:ultpit:: I bet if I put some bombs on the end of my arrows, they'd be more powerful.
Viridi: Very original, :ultpit:.
:ultpalutena:: You can't attach bombs to Arrows of Light since they aren't actual arrows.
:ultpit:: OK, then let's bust out the cannons!
Viridi: Leave the bombs and guns to :ultsnake:. You focus on what you do best. Whatever that is.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultryu:[YES; THEY'RE MAKING NEW ENTRIES FOR THE SSB4 DLC CHARACTERS INSTEAD OF THE DEFAULT USED IN SSB4]
:ultpit:: It's :ultryu:! Or is it Ryu?
:ultpalutena:: :ultryu: may be the world's most well-known fighter! He's faced off against all kinds of competitors over the years.
Viridi: Cyborgs, androids, mutants, giant monsters, super heroes, aliens, and demons to name a few.
:ultpit:: Well then. Let's add handsome angels to that list, eh?
:ultpalutena:: :ultryu: has two Final Smashes. Shinku Hadoken and Shin Shoryuken. Shin Shoryuken is a delight to behold. Try to get hit by it!
:ultpit:: Not fair! Lady :ultpalutena:, will you give ME a move that people want to be hit with?!
:ultpalutena:: OK, :ultpit:, but only if you stop making dumb jokes. Can I ask that of you?
:ultpit:: SURE YOU CAN!
Viridi: You walked right into that one.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultrichter::
:ultpit:: Um... Who's this guy with the chain whip?
:ultpalutena:: That would be :ultrichter:.
Alucard: Pardon the interruption.
:ultpit:: GAH! Don't sneak up on us like that!
:ultpalutena:: Ahh, Alucard. Hello! :ultpit:, meet Alucard. He's the son of Count Dracula.
:ultpit:: Dracula's your dad?! That's so cool! Hey, do you have fangs? Are they sharp?
Viridi: :ultpit:! That's pretty personal. And do you really want to bring up blood-sucking fangs?
:ultpit:: What are you... Oh no! You're not here to suck my blood, are you? I need it!
Alucard: No, I don't like the taste. And my mother taught me not to cause suffering. My father chose another path, and so I've sworn to stop him. :ultrichter: here is the descendant of a man who shared my burden. He has a strong sense of justice and is an honest man. But that in turn makes him easy to manipulate. He was once cursed by the dark priest Shaft who used him as a puppet to control Dracula's Castle.
:ultpit:: So you're saying he's kind of...uh...simple?
Viridi: Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, :ultpit:. I very much doubt that YOU could effectively run a castle.
Alucard: In any case, :ultrichter: is a formidable opponent. Underestimating him would be your undoing.
:ultpalutena:: Alucard, do you also intend to participate?
Alucard: I am merely here to assist :ultrichter:...and anyone else who calls upon me.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultken:[Sidenote; was Palutena Referencing Violent Ken, when she mentioned Ken giving into the dark hado; Or Evil Ryu, or Both?]:
:ultpit:: Whoa! It's :ultken:!
:ultpalutena:: He's the son of the Masters family and a U.S. martial arts tournament champion.
:ultpit:: I heard he's filthy rich!
:ultpalutena:: Really, :ultpit:?
Viridi: Sounds like someone needs to up their angel's allowance.
:ultpalutena:: Back to :ultken:—he's energetic, cheerful, and boisterous. Pretty much the opposite of :ultryu:, who has a much more serious personality.
:ultpit:: Uh... Why are their attacks so similar then?
:ultpalutena:: :ultken: and :ultryu: are friends that trained together in the same fighting style. It's a martial art close to Karate that originates from Ansatsuken. They're known to use Hado as well.
:ultpit:: You know, :ultken: doesn't seem like such a bad guy.
:ultpalutena:: Let's just hope he doesn't give in to the Dark Hado. OK, gossip time! Did you know Ken's wife Eliza is also Julia's sister, and Julia is married to Guile?
:ultpit:: What?! So :ultken: is Guile's brother-in-law?!

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultincineroar::
:ultpit:: Ha! That tiger's on fire!
:ultpalutena:: How astute of you, Pit. That's :ultincineroar:. Before it evolved into this form, it was a cute little Litten. :ultincineroar: is unpredictable, self-centered, and rambunctious. Although it's supposedly great with children.
Viridi: It specializes in wrestling moves. Brute force is its M.O., but it's no slouch in the technical department either.
:ultpalutena:: :ultincineroar: is also a performer at heart, so when it lands a big attack, it likes to show off for the crowd.
:ultpit:: Now that you mention it, I do hear crowd cheers sometimes. It's almost like an audience is watching us fight.
:ultpalutena:: :ultincineroar: has an attack called Revenge that feels like it was inspired by pro wrestling. If :ultincineroar: takes damage while Revenge is active, its body ignites, and its attacks become more powerful!
:ultpit:: If that happens, I'll just let everyone else fight :ultincineroar: until it wears off. Then I'll swoop in and steal the KO!
Viridi: Sure, if you wanna be THAT guy. Might as well edge guard while you're at it.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultganondorf::
:ultpit:: :ultganondorf:?! Oh man...
:ultpalutena:: Ganon has taken many forms throughout the ages. This form of :ultganondorf: is known as the Great King of Evil. He's a Gerudo warlock. The Gerudo are a desert tribe consisting mostly of women, but once every 100 years, a man is born to the Gerudo. :ultganondorf: is said to be that man.
Viridi: Really?! They get one man, and he turns out to be :ultganondorf:?! Ugh, talk about bad luck.
:ultpalutena:: Anyway, Ganon gets sealed away. Is resurrected. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum. The end.
:ultpit:: What?! There's more to it than that!
Viridi: :ultlink: is said to be a different in each incarnation, but some people think :ultganondorf: is the same person born over and over again.
:ultpit:: The ultimate evil that can't be killed. No wonder he's called the Calamity.
:ultpalutena:: As a fighter, :ultganondorf:is an aggressive heavyweight. He hits hard, so if you see him winding up, get out of the way and counterattack.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultbayonetta:[Sidenote: UGH!!! This Demonic Witch is SO OP; She Makes Brawl's :metaknight: Look Balanced]
:ultpit:: An Umbra Witch has entered Skyworld! AHHHHH!
:ultpalutena:: :ultbayonetta:. Nemesis of angels. Slaughterer of Centurions. Wearer of questionable outfits.
:ultpit:: I wonder why :ultbayonetta: hunts angels.
:ultpalutena:: If I had to guess, I'd say she drags them to the underworld so demons can devour their souls...
:ultpit:: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Whooooo... OK. But the angels :ultbayonetta: hunts aren't nice angels like me. They're monsters...right?
Viridi: Angels can take many forms, just as goddesses can. Take :ultpalutena: for instance... Her current appearance is something humans can comprehend, but it's not her true form.
:ultpalutena:: You're one to talk, Viridi.
Viridi: Hahahaha!
:ultpalutena:: Hahahaha!
:ultpit:: HAHAHAHA! Fighting...tips...PLEASE?!
Viridi: Ugh. If you get caught in one of her combos, just...like...wiggle around or something.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
sooner or later audio will be freed

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
Also, when you’re main thing in your game series is to kill gods and bring peace to the world like the Chad Pit, you can joke around and talk **** about whoever you want
My point is that the tone in the Codecs serves as an extension to the subject character while the tone in the Guidances often detracts from the subject character.

E.g. Ganondorf is intimidating in his own series. He would not be Ganondorf without that. His Codec makes him look more intimidating thus making him seem more like Ganondorf. By treating Ganondorf in the same way that he gets treated in his own canon they make Ganondorf seem more like Ganondorf.

On the other hand, Ganondorf's Guidance treats Ganondorf as a joke thus breaking with his canon and making him seem less like Ganondorf.

In addition I prefer the variety of the Codecs. Since the Codecs served as an extension to the subject character the tone fitted the subject characters and thus there were many different tones of conversation. The Guidances are always goofy, there is no variation in tone.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
My point is that the tone in the Codecs serves as an extension to the subject character while the tone in the Guidances often detracts from the subject character.

E.g. Ganondorf is intimidating in his own series. He would not be Ganondorf without that. His Codec makes him look more intimidating thus making him seem more like Ganondorf. By treating Ganondorf in the same way that he gets treated in his own canon they make Ganondorf seem more like Ganondorf.

On the other hand, Ganondorf's Guidance treats Ganondorf as a joke thus breaking with his canon and making him seem less like Ganondorf.

In addition I prefer the variety of the Codecs. Since the Codecs served as an extension to the subject character the tone fitted the subject characters and thus there were many different tones of conversation. The Guidances are always goofy, there is no variation in tone.
This sums it up nicely.
While I don't really care about Metal Gear a lot, I can appreciate how fun the writing in the codecs is.
Things like Snake feeling empathy towards Marth, Snake wondering how Yoshi tastes or the sheer juxtaposition of the Metal Gear cast against Wario.
Snake doesn't seem very disconnected from the foes he fights. He's intimidated by Ganondorf, since Ganondorf is just a really scary dude, but he is also concerned about Dededes massive hammer, regardless how silly he may look. I appeciate the balance of seriousness and levity.

The guidances are all just jokes that completely removes the characters from the fight. It's almost as if Pit isn't actually facing off against anyone.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Thing is, Snake is a normal “human” who has never been near real Nintendo characters up until Brawl, while Pit is a god killing angel who is a Nintendo character. Of course he’d treat Dorf like a joke compared to how Snake would react to him (Pit taking Ganon more seriously would be as foolish as Bayonetta taking him seriously)

I ain’t gonna try and get you or Putuk Putuk to prefer PG over Codecs, but it’d be a lot easier to make a Codec related thread instead of talking about how much you don’t like Pit’s crew

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Thing is, Snake is a normal “human” who has never been near real Nintendo characters up until Brawl, while Pit is a god killing angel who is a Nintendo character. Of course he’d treat Dorf like a joke compared to how Snake would react to him (Pit taking Ganon more seriously would be as foolish as Bayonetta taking him seriously)

I ain’t gonna try and get you or Putuk Putuk to prefer PG over Codecs, but it’d be a lot easier to make a Codec related thread instead of talking about how much you don’t like Pit’s crew
All I'm doing is pointing out that the guidances are for the most part poorly written and comparing them to their superior predecessor.

And I kinda think your argument is real weak. I really don't see how Pit being a Nintendo character changes anything from his perception of other characters compared to Snake. In-universe neither of them should know they are video game characters and that characters from other properties exist.

Another thing I think you're trying to communicate is that Pit stands above all other characters, because he is "stronger". He has a higher "power-level".
Power-level arguments are generally pretty silly. People want to sort characters by how "strong" they are, in order to claim one is objectively better than the other.
Problem with that is that while giving a character a bunch of superpowers does make them strong, it doesn't make them a strong character. This is the difference between Pit and Snake; Pit is a character who is strong, but Snake is a strong character. Pit has the power to deal with anything tossed at him, but Snake will have to rely on his wit alone to escape with his hide intact. Snake has reasons why he does what he does, Pit pretty much just does what Palutena tells him. These things make Pit kinda boring, while Snake is intriguing.
Mind you, I'm in the middle of writing an academic essay on a highly related topic. Writing good characters is very important to me. Characters who arn't extremely powerful, characters that feel fear in the face of adversary make GREAT characters, as they are all too human. Noone can relate to a megabadass who gets the job done without breaking a sweat.

Basically, the KI crew arn't very good characters because they lack humanity. Being higher beings doesn't excuse this.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
All I'm doing is pointing out that the guidances are for the most part poorly written and comparing them to their superior predecessor.

And I kinda think your argument is real weak. I really don't see how Pit being a Nintendo character changes anything from his perception of other characters compared to Snake. In-universe neither of them should know they are video game characters and that characters from other properties exist.

Another thing I think you're trying to communicate is that Pit stands above all other characters, because he is "stronger". He has a higher "power-level".
Power-level arguments are generally pretty silly. People want to sort characters by how "strong" they are, in order to claim one is objectively better than the other.
Problem with that is that while giving a character a bunch of superpowers does make them strong, it doesn't make them a strong character. This is the difference between Pit and Snake; Pit is a character who is strong, but Snake is a strong character. Pit has the power to deal with anything tossed at him, but Snake will have to rely on his wit alone to escape with his hide intact. Snake has reasons why he does what he does, Pit pretty much just does what Palutena tells him. These things make Pit kinda boring, while Snake is intriguing.
Mind you, I'm in the middle of writing an academic essay on a highly related topic. Writing good characters is very important to me. Characters who arn't extremely powerful, characters that feel fear in the face of adversary make GREAT characters, as they are all too human. Noone can relate to a megabadass who gets the job done without breaking a sweat.

Basically, the KI crew arn't very good characters because they lack humanity. Being higher beings doesn't excuse this.
I'm going to comment on your opinion on Pit's character as represented in Uprising and less on the Guidance conversations.

I have a feeling you didn't play Uprising or weren't fully taking in the sections where Pit was challenged by Palutena's take over. First thing's first - Pit IS an angel, and he IS granted powers by a deity. It's his character to be devout. If he wasn't, he would lose his powers, including his immortality. Pit may even die, depending on how that works in this universe.

Second. Pit admits the flaws of the gods, and even states honestly that other god's motives aren't inherently wrong, but disagrees with approach (stated in Viridi's intro chapter). Pit additionally is confronted about his devout faith in the game several times by Dark Pit, and if you recall, Dark Pit is a "face" of Pit's consciousness. Again, this is pointed out by Dark Pit himself in his boss fight, and reflects that Pit could very well be doubting his allegiance slightly. When Palutena's soul is overtaken by the Chaos Kin, Pit confronts Palutena using Viridi's help, and does so authoritatively. Even so, in that chapter, Pit shows apprehension and his lines are delivered in a way that highlights his doubt and confusion. Pit deals with stressful conflict by making light of it, but he makes no jokes in this chapter, and instead struggles through it the entire way. This chapter is against every code and every rule of being an angel - but he knows he has to do it. Pit has conviction, it's his main personality trait.

Third, Pit is an angel, and he also contains the most humanity of Pit, Hades, Viridi, and Palutena. Unsurprisingly, the gods are shown to have an abundance of character but a lack of fundamental flaws (though I would argue they do show flaws but I digress). Gods are, for all intents and purposes, heavily separated from humans and have lived for millennia. They have seen and experienced it all, so of course they struggle less with tough situations and decisions. Pit trusts Palutena's knowledge and that eases his relative lack of experience. I do think that the gods are represented very well in Icarus, and Pit shows the most humanity as he is the middle ground.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Well since everything else I wanted to say to you has been expanded on by someone else (good job on explaining Pit Rhus Rhus ), only other things I can say are

1. There’s no problem with a character knowing they’re fiction. In a way, it kinda makes it feel like the audience is apart of the story (like Deadpool, Animaniacs, or the 87 Ninja Turtles),
2. A megabad*** can be related to easily (not all of them, but someone like One Punch Man or John Cena people can connect to)

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I'm going to comment on your opinion on Pit's character as represented in Uprising and less on the Guidance conversations.

I have a feeling you didn't play Uprising or weren't fully taking in the sections where Pit was challenged by Palutena's take over. First thing's first - Pit IS an angel, and he IS granted powers by a deity. It's his character to be devout. If he wasn't, he would lose his powers, including his immortality. Pit may even die, depending on how that works in this universe.

Second. Pit admits the flaws of the gods, and even states honestly that other god's motives aren't inherently wrong, but disagrees with approach (stated in Viridi's intro chapter). Pit additionally is confronted about his devout faith in the game several times by Dark Pit, and if you recall, Dark Pit is a "face" of Pit's consciousness. Again, this is pointed out by Dark Pit himself in his boss fight, and reflects that Pit could very well be doubting his allegiance slightly. When Palutena's soul is overtaken by the Chaos Kin, Pit confronts Palutena using Viridi's help, and does so authoritatively. Even so, in that chapter, Pit shows apprehension and his lines are delivered in a way that highlights his doubt and confusion. Pit deals with stressful conflict by making light of it, but he makes no jokes in this chapter, and instead struggles through it the entire way. This chapter is against every code and every rule of being an angel - but he knows he has to do it. Pit has conviction, it's his main personality trait.

Third, Pit is an angel, and he also contains the most humanity of Pit, Hades, Viridi, and Palutena. Unsurprisingly, the gods are shown to have an abundance of character but a lack of fundamental flaws (though I would argue they do show flaws but I digress). Gods are, for all intents and purposes, heavily separated from humans and have lived for millennia. They have seen and experienced it all, so of course they struggle less with tough situations and decisions. Pit trusts Palutena's knowledge and that eases his relative lack of experience. I do think that the gods are represented very well in Icarus, and Pit shows the most humanity as he is the middle ground.
That's cool and all, but when I hear the guidances all I think is "wow these characters are super boring when they're not annoying".
You describe some interesting elements, but none of that characterization is shining through into Smash. In Smash they are blank slates that say what fans would say in order to pander to said fans.

Well since everything else I wanted to say to you has been expanded on by someone else (good job on explaining Pit Rhus Rhus ), only other things I can say are

1. There’s no problem with a character knowing they’re fiction. In a way, it kinda makes it feel like the audience is apart of the story (like Deadpool, Animaniacs, or the 87 Ninja Turtles),
2. A megabad*** can be related to easily (not all of them, but someone like One Punch Man or John Cena people can connect to)
4th wall humor is a very difficult tight rope act. If you are too lenient with it, characters can become detached from their own canon. Urgency can go out the window, since everyone is aware that they are mere characters in a work of fiction. If you lose the player can simply try again, so why worry?
I'm of the belief that the audience can be even more immersed when the opposite is the case. Convincing the audience that the setting and the characters within it are "real" goes a long way.

One Punch Man is hardly a good example here, since the whole premise of the show is to be a parody of superhero media. Wonderful series, great animation, but ultimately a parody.
Plus, the most relatable character was the Licenseless Rider, who had NO powers. He was the one who struggled against impossible odds, knowing he would fail. Yet it was him everyone cheered for. Everyone knew Saitama could beat the monster easily, but that's not what made that part interesting. This is EXACTLY the kinda thing I was talking about earlier.

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
Not the story, but a story. By treating the character as fiction in-universe the story is changed. The story that the the Codecs tell is about a fight between Snake and the subject character. The story of the Guidances is about games being released and characters from those games being featured in a game where they fight.

It does seem as if the audience is more a part of the story in Guidances but that is because Guidances tell a different story that is more like real life. If I were to take this argument to it's extreme then I would drop the game and just experience real life because then I would be 100% part of the story using the same technique that Guidance uses i.e. making the story more like real life.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's cool and all, but when I hear the guidances all I think is "wow these characters are super boring when they're not annoying".
You describe some interesting elements, but none of that characterization is shining through into Smash. In Smash they are blank slates that say what fans would say in order to pander to said fans.

4th wall humor is a very difficult tight rope act. If you are too lenient with it, characters can become detached from their own canon. Urgency can go out the window, since everyone is aware that they are mere characters in a work of fiction. If you lose the player can simply try again, so why worry?
I'm of the belief that the audience can be even more immersed when the opposite is the case. Convincing the audience that the setting and the characters within it are "real" goes a long way.

One Punch Man is hardly a good example here, since the whole premise of the show is to be a parody of superhero media. Wonderful series, great animation, but ultimately a parody.
Plus, the most relatable character was the Licenseless Rider, who had NO powers. He was the one who struggled against impossible odds, knowing he would fail. Yet it was him everyone cheered for. Everyone knew Saitama could beat the monster easily, but that's not what made that part interesting. This is EXACTLY the kinda thing I was talking about earlier.
The Rider was definitely the most relatable, but OPM had a connection in boredom and being too good at a specific thing that others can’t top you in to the point where you feel sad for no challenge
Not the story, but a story. By treating the character as fiction in-universe the story is changed. The story that the the Codecs tell is about a fight between Snake and the subject character. The story of the Guidances is about games being released and characters from those games being featured in a game where they fight.

It does seem as if the audience is more a part of the story in Guidances but that is because Guidances tell a different story that is more like real life. If I were to take this argument to it's extreme then I would drop the game and just experience real life because then I would be 100% part of the story using the same technique that Guidance uses i.e. making the story more like real life.
and that’s one of the things that makes people like the Guidances

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
Here are even MORE New Palutena's Guidance Entries:

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultcloud::
:ultpit:: Who's this handsome devil?
:ultpalutena:: You mean :ultcloud:? SOLDIER 1st Class?
:ultpit:: And I thought MY hair was spiky!
Viridi: Too bad you don't have any fire moves. He's like 50% hair spray.
:ultpit:: And 50% Buster Sword. It's pretty impressive.
:ultpalutena:: Beware his Limit Charge. Once his gauge is full, he can unleash a devastating attack. One of his Limit Break moves is called Finishing Touch. It doesn't do much damage, but it can launch you off the stage in a split second!
:ultpit:: Not a problem! We're playing Stamina mode! Now that I know Cloud's tricks, this one's in the bag!
:ultpalutena:: Don't let :ultcloud: rain on your parade. Strategy is key!

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultcorrin::
:ultpit:: For Nohr! For Hoshido! I make my own fate!
:ultpalutena:: Sounds like someone finally finished all three paths. When you're fighting :ultcorrin:, watch out for Dragon Fang. :ultcorrin: transforms into a dragon to attack. It's not pretty.
:ultpit:::ultcorrin: has led a rough life. Having to make enemies of your family can't be easy...
:ultpalutena:: As they say, "blood is thicker than water." But they also say "A close friend is better than a distant relative," so I dunno.
:ultpit:: But all the siblings have dragon blood in their veins, right? Why can't they just be one big, happy family?
:ultpalutena:: ...If only it were that simple.
Viridi: You're thinking about it too hard. The roots may be more important than the branches, but you need the branches to...uh...get the fruit. Or whatever.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultdarksamus::
:ultpit:: Is that :ultdarksamus:?!
:ultpalutena:: You know her? She's a being of pure Phazon created after Metroid Prime absorbed DNA from Samus's Phazon Suit.
:ultpit:: No wonder she looks like :ultsamus:. Samus's suit and a Metroid combined? There's no way she isn't strong.
:ultpalutena:: Oh, she's strong all right. Along with ruthless and cunning.
:ultpit:: Um, so what's a Phazum?
:ultpalutena:: It's Phazon. A blue radioactive substance that can produce massive amounts of energy. However, it can suddenly mutate and become invasive to mineral elements, making it incredibly dangerous.
Viridi: The monkeys never should have messed with the stuff, but they insisted and it blew up in their faces.
:ultpalutena:::ultdarksamus: was defeated, but the power of Phazon brought her back. A sentient Phazon being with free will. Between :ultdarksamus: and :ultridley:, :ultsamus: has no shortage of archenemies.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ulticeclimbers::
:ultpit:: Two of them? That's cheating!
:ultpalutena:: Say hello to the :ulticeclimbers:. They haven't always had the best cooperation, but their teamwork seems pretty solid now.
:ultpit:: OK, sure, but... What about the fact that there are two of them?! Didn't they get kicked out of Smash for illegal teaming?
:ultpalutena:: Well they're back now, so I'm pretty sure it's allowed. I mean, you could pair up with :ultdarkpit: if you wanted to.
:ultpit: and :ultdarkpit:: Never!
:ultpalutena:: Your physical powers are equally matched. It's a perfect fit, really.
:ultpit:: That IS true.
:ultdarkpit:: Hmm...
:ultpalutena:: Now then, which one of you is the leader?
:ultpit:: Definitely me!
:ultdarkpit:: No way. I'm the leader.
Viridi: Oh yeah. They make a perfect team.

Palutena's Guidance for :ultike::
:ultpit:: It's :ultike:!
:ultpalutena:: There are two versions of :ultike:. The Path of Radiance version[AKA The One from Brawl(THIS ONE: :ike:)] and the Radiant Dawn version[(The one from SSB4: THIS ONE: :4myfriends:)] .
:ultpit:: Dawn? Radiance?
:ultpalutena:: He's basically either a mercenary or a hero. The two versions of :ultike: may look and sound a bit different, but his strength doesn't change at all.
:ultpit:: But one of them is three years older than the other. Shouldn't the older one be stronger?
Viridi: Yeah, you'd think the older one would have three more years of training under his belt. Maybe he skipped three years of arm days.
:ultpit:: I somehow doubt that. Have you seen the way he swings that sword?

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultinkling:
:ultpit:: Uh, are you guys seeing this? This girl (♀)/guy (♂) can transform herself into an octopus!
:ultpalutena:: A squid, actually. This curious lifeform is an :ultinkling:. They're squids who evolved to shapeshift into human form. Inklings rose to power 12,000 years after mammals went extinct.
:ultpit:: EXTINCT?!
Viridi: Yep. The monkeys were eradicated! BOOYAH!
:ultpit:: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a second! If I'm fighting against an :ultinkling:, then... WHAT YEAR IS IT RIGHT NOW?!
Viridi: Don't think about it too hard, :ultpit:. It'll just make your brain sweat.
:ultpit:: Twelve thousand years of missed meals? Aw man...
:ultpalutena:: Focus, :ultpit:. If an Inkling hits you with an ink attack, you'll take extra damage until the ink evaporates. However, Inklings can't use ink attacks if their Ink Tank is empty. That's the time to strike!

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultlucas::
:ultpit:: Who's the little guy?
:ultpalutena:: That's :ultlucas:. He's from Tazmily Village. Just like :ultness:, he uses PSI. He might be the most introverted opponent you've ever fought. He's been through a lot. Things you couldn't imagine. Maybe fighting is how he copes with his feelings.
:ultpit:: Aw, man. Now I feel bad for him.
:ultpalutena:: Me too. Maybe you shouldn't fight him.
Viridi: SHOW NO MERCY! Launch this crybaby to the stars!
:ultpalutena:: Or that... Just remember — Lucas's attacks are a bit different from Ness's. Don't expect to be able to fight both of them the exact same way.'

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultmewtwo::
:ultpit:: That's :ultmewtwo:, right?
:ultpalutena:: National Pokédex number 150. :ultmewtwo: is a legendary Pokémon that was created by resequencing Mew's genes.
Viridi: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THESE HUMANS!
:ultpit:: Poor thing. It's a walking science experiment.

:ultpalutena:::ultmewtwo: is arguably the most powerful Pokémon in existence. Some people spend their entire lives trying to catch it.

Viridi: It's an affront to nature and must be destroyed immediately! Think about it! Every action has a butterfly effect. Who knows what kind of impact it could have on the ecosystem!
:ultpit:: Grow a heart, Viridi! It didn't choose to be a freak of nature.

:ultpalutena:: Feel sorry for it all you want, :ultpit:, but don't underestimate it. Mewtwo's Confusion move can both flip opponents and reflect projectiles.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultpichu::
Viridi: Awwwww! It's a baby :ultpikachu:!

:ultpalutena:: That's :ultpichu:. It's the form before it evolves into :ultpikachu:. :ultpichu: is still learning to harness its electrical power, so it takes damage whenever it uses electricity.
Viridi: Just looking at :ultpichu: makes me want to cheer it on. You can do it, :ultpichu:! Kick his butt!

:ultpalutena:: Pichu might be cute, but don't underestimate it. Its small stature allows it to move very quickly. Look out for grabs after it dashes.

:ultpit:: Why is it that smaller fighters are always fast?
Viridi: You'll understand when you grow up, :ultpit:. One day, you'll wake up unable to do things you could in the past.

:ultpit:: That's...depressing. Ohhhhhhhh. Is that what it's like for you, Lady :ultpalutena:?

:ultpalutena:: Don't make me smite you.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultpokemontrainer::
:ultpit:: That little twerp is bossing those Pokémon around!
:ultpalutena:: That's the :ultpokemontrainer:. Looks like you'll be fighting :squirtle:, :ivysaur:, and :4charizard: today.
:ultpit:: All the original starters? This fighter is a fan of the classics! Do you think Pokémon get claustrophobic being trapped in those little balls?
:ultpalutena:: I hear Poké Balls are much bigger on the inside.
Viridi: But what about the weak Pokémon who get left in their balls and forgotten? I mean, everyone has, like, hundreds of them in their Box.
:ultpit:: Huh... I never thought about— PikaPit! NOOOOOOOO!
:ultpalutena:: Now, :ultpit:, I'm sure those abandoned Pokémon are all playing together at a farm upstate. Anyway, commanding three Pokémon is really tricky. Pay attention to the trainer's patterns and tendencies, and find a way to exploit them.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :squirtle::
:ultpit:: Is that a:squirtle:?'

:ultpalutena:: The Tiny Turtle Pokémon.

:ultpit:: Mmm... I have a sudden craving for tiny turtle stew.

Viridi: What is wrong with you? :squirtle: is one of the first Pokémon you can get! And this time around, :squirtle: has more water moves in its arsenal.

:ultpit:: Getting a little wet doesn't bother me!

:ultpalutena:: Don't underestimate water, Pit. With enough force and precision, it becomes a blade that can cut through anything.

:ultpit:: You're right. All these fighters are here for a reason. I can't let my guard down against anyone!

:ultpalutena:: When :squirtle: charges at you with its shell, guard, and then counterattack when it's up in the air.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ivysaur::
:ultpit:: That's Bulbasaur! ...Or is it Venusaur?
Viridi: It's :ivysaur:. The Pokémon's form before it evolves into Venusaur.
:ultpit:: I know I'm supposed to fight it, but I gotta say, it's pretty stinkin' cute.
Viridi: Cute and deadly! Ivysaur's Vine Whip is as versatile as it is dangerous. It can be used like a whip as the name implies, but it can also grab opponents. It can even be used to grab onto ledges in a pinch!
:ultpit:: I see. Hey, I'm really grateful for all the info, Viridi, but where's Lady :ultpalutena:?
Viridi: Who cares? :ultpalutena: doesn't know squat about plants! This is where I shine! Where was I? Oh, the Vine Whip has a deceptively long reach. And don't forget about Bullet Seed as well!

Palutena's Guidance for :ultrobin::
:ultpit:: This guy (♂) / girl (♀) with the heavy-lookin' coat is...
:ultpalutena:::ultrobin:.
:ultpit:: Oh, that's right. Chrom's friend!
Viridi: Really? Just Chrom's friend?
:ultpit:: And his...tactical...person?
Viridi: Seriously? Tactician.
:ultpalutena:::ultrobin: is a master tactician who can use both tomes and Levin Swords.
Viridi: But Robin's attacks have limits on how many times they can be used. When :ultrobin: discards the sword or a book, it's time to be aggressive.
:ultpit:: Uh... You don't think a "master tactician" will see that coming?[Sidenote: :ultpit: Raises a Valid Point here]

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultroy::
:ultpit:: Look! :ultmarth: dyed his hair red!
:ultpalutena:: Actually, that's the Young Lion, :ultroy:.
:ultpit:: The Young Lion?
:ultpalutena:: He's 15 years old.
:ultpit:: 15 years old?! Is that even legal?!
:ultpalutena:: It is in Ostia, where :ultroy: spends his days as a noble, being smart, brave, and dependable.
:ultpit:: I bet he smells like heaven! How am I supposed to compete with a guy like that?
:ultpalutena:: By not getting too close, for one thing. His Binding Blade is extremely powerful at close range.
:ultpit:: Or maybe instead of fighting, he'd be willing to talk out our differences?
Viridi: Don't be a baby, Pit. Just keep :ultroy: at a distance and you'll be fine. He's only dangerous if he gets close. But once he gets close, prepare to get mauled.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultwolf::
:ultpit:: Now this guy seems bad to the core!
:ultpalutena:: That's :ultwolf:. He's Fox's archnemesis and the leader of Star Wolf. Star Wolf is a group of mercenaries hired by Andross.
:ultpit:: Mercenaries will do anything for money...
:ultpalutena:: Generally speaking. Although, Star Fox is also technically a mercenary group, but they would never aid someone as evil as Andross. :ultwolf: may be Fox's nemesis, but there's also a mutual respect between them. They even fought on the same side at one point.
Viridi: Kind of like :ultpit: and :ultdarkpit:.
:ultpit:: What?! We're nothing like that! I DON'T respect him and we're sure not all buddy-buddy!
Viridi: See, you guys are just like them. You even have the same "glorified palette swap" thing, uh, going on...
:ultpalutena:: In any case, Wolf's Blaster shoots long-range projectiles, but it can also be a nuisance at close range.

Last edited:

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post; double posting(please edit your messages instead)
You are a genius dear Pika player
Luckily; SHE DOES!!! Though I Still ain't a fan of how every attack causes :ultpichu: severe recoil damage; Seriously; He's like the smash version of Pre-Full Cowl Izuku who damaged himself every time he used OFA

guess you’ll get an answer the day the game comes out
Good News: They are coming back
Bad News: they're the exact same ones used in Brawl; THE EXACT SAME ONES; I guess we should've expected this once we got news that Snake's V.A. was NOT recording any new lines; that should've been a Red Flag Warning to all of us not only expecting Snake's Codexes to come back but also with new ones to boot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Here are even MORE New Palutena's Guidance Entries:

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultcloud::
:ultpit:: Who's this handsome devil?
:ultpalutena:: You mean :ultcloud:? SOLDIER 1st Class?
:ultpit:: And I thought MY hair was spiky!
Viridi: Too bad you don't have any fire moves. He's like 50% hair spray.
:ultpit:: And 50% Buster Sword. It's pretty impressive.
:ultpalutena:: Beware his Limit Charge. Once his gauge is full, he can unleash a devastating attack. One of his Limit Break moves is called Finishing Touch. It doesn't do much damage, but it can launch you off the stage in a split second!
:ultpit:: Not a problem! We're playing Stamina mode! Now that I know Cloud's tricks, this one's in the bag!
:ultpalutena:: Don't let :ultcloud: rain on your parade. Strategy is key!

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultcorrin::
:ultpit:: For Nohr! For Hoshido! I make my own fate!
:ultpalutena:: Sounds like someone finally finished all three paths. When you're fighting :ultcorrin:, watch out for Dragon Fang. :ultcorrin: transforms into a dragon to attack. It's not pretty.
:ultpit:::ultcorrin: has led a rough life. Having to make enemies of your family can't be easy...
:ultpalutena:: As they say, "blood is thicker than water." But they also say "A close friend is better than a distant relative," so I dunno.
:ultpit:: But all the siblings have dragon blood in their veins, right? Why can't they just be one big, happy family?
:ultpalutena:: ...If only it were that simple.
Viridi: You're thinking about it too hard. The roots may be more important than the branches, but you need the branches to...uh...get the fruit. Or whatever.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultdarksamus::
:ultpit:: Is that :ultdarksamus:?!
:ultpalutena:: You know her? She's a being of pure Phazon created after Metroid Prime absorbed DNA from Samus's Phazon Suit.
:ultpit:: No wonder she looks like :ultsamus:. Samus's suit and a Metroid combined? There's no way she isn't strong.
:ultpalutena:: Oh, she's strong all right. Along with ruthless and cunning.
:ultpit:: Um, so what's a Phazum?
:ultpalutena:: It's Phazon. A blue radioactive substance that can produce massive amounts of energy. However, it can suddenly mutate and become invasive to mineral elements, making it incredibly dangerous.
Viridi: The monkeys never should have messed with the stuff, but they insisted and it blew up in their faces.
:ultpalutena:::ultdarksamus: was defeated, but the power of Phazon brought her back. A sentient Phazon being with free will. Between :ultdarksamus: and :ultridley:, :ultsamus: has no shortage of archenemies.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ulticeclimbers::
:ultpit:: Two of them? That's cheating!
:ultpalutena:: Say hello to the Ice Climbers. They haven't always had the best cooperation, but their teamwork seems pretty solid now.
:ultpit:: OK, sure, but... What about the fact that there are two of them?! Didn't they get kicked out of Smash for illegal teaming?
?: Never!
?: Never!
:ultpit:: Your physical powers are equally matched. It's a perfect fit, really.
?: That IS true.
:ultpit:: Hmm... Now then, which one of you is the leader?
?: Definitely me!
?: No way. I'm the leader.
:ultpit:: Oh yeah. They make a perfect team.
:ultpalutena:: In any case, when fighting the :ulticeclimbers:, defeat Nana first to isolate Popo.
Viridi: Try to separate them!

Palutena's Guidance for :ultike::
:ultpit:: It's :ultike:!
:ultpalutena:: There are two versions of :ultike:. The Path of Radiance version[AKA The One from Brawl(THIS ONE: :ike:)] and the Radiant Dawn version[(The one from SSB4: THIS ONE: :4myfriends:)] .
:ultpit:: Dawn? Radiance?
:ultpalutena:: He's basically either a mercenary or a hero. The two versions of :ultike: may look and sound a bit different, but his strength doesn't change at all.
:ultpit:: But one of them is three years older than the other. Shouldn't the older one be stronger?
Viridi: Yeah, you'd think the older one would have three more years of training under his belt. Maybe he skipped three years of arm days.
:ultpit:: I somehow doubt that. Have you seen the way he swings that sword?

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultinkling:
:ultpit:: Uh, are you guys seeing this? This girl (♀)/guy (♂) can transform herself into an octopus!
:ultpalutena:: A squid, actually. This curious lifeform is an :ultinkling:. They're squids who evolved to shapeshift into human form. Inklings rose to power 12,000 years after mammals went extinct.
:ultpit:: EXTINCT?!
Viridi: Yep. The monkeys were eradicated! BOOYAH!
:ultpit:: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a second! If I'm fighting against an :ultinkling:, then... WHAT YEAR IS IT RIGHT NOW?!
Viridi: Don't think about it too hard, :ultpit:. It'll just make your brain sweat.
:ultpit:: Twelve thousand years of missed meals? Aw man...
:ultpalutena:: Focus, :ultpit:. If an Inkling hits you with an ink attack, you'll take extra damage until the ink evaporates. However, Inklings can't use ink attacks if their Ink Tank is empty. That's the time to strike!

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultlucas::
:ultpit:: Who's the little guy?
:ultpalutena:: That's :ultlucas:. He's from Tazmily Village. Just like :ultness:, he uses PSI. He might be the most introverted opponent you've ever fought. He's been through a lot. Things you couldn't imagine. Maybe fighting is how he copes with his feelings.
:ultpit:: Aw, man. Now I feel bad for him.
:ultpalutena:: Me too. Maybe you shouldn't fight him.
Viridi: SHOW NO MERCY! Launch this crybaby to the stars!
:ultpalutena:: Or that... Just remember — Lucas's attacks are a bit different from Ness's. Don't expect to be able to fight both of them the exact same way.'

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultmewtwo::
:ultpit:: That's :ultmewtwo:, right?
:ultpalutena:: National Pokédex number 150. :ultmewtwo: is a legendary Pokémon that was created by resequencing Mew's genes.
Viridi: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THESE HUMANS!
:ultpit:: Poor thing. It's a walking science experiment.

:ultpalutena:::ultmewtwo: is arguably the most powerful Pokémon in existence. Some people spend their entire lives trying to catch it.

Viridi: It's an affront to nature and must be destroyed immediately! Think about it! Every action has a butterfly effect. Who knows what kind of impact it could have on the ecosystem!
:ultpit:: Grow a heart, Viridi! It didn't choose to be a freak of nature.

:ultpalutena:: Feel sorry for it all you want, :ultpit:, but don't underestimate it. Mewtwo's Confusion move can both flip opponents and reflect projectiles.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultpichu::
Viridi: Awwwww! It's a baby :ultpikachu:!

:ultpalutena:: That's :ultpichu:. It's the form before it evolves into :ultpikachu:. :ultpichu: is still learning to harness its electrical power, so it takes damage whenever it uses electricity.
Viridi: Just looking at :ultpichu: makes me want to cheer it on. You can do it, :ultpichu:! Kick his butt!

:ultpalutena:: Pichu might be cute, but don't underestimate it. Its small stature allows it to move very quickly. Look out for grabs after it dashes.

:ultpit:: Why is it that smaller fighters are always fast?
Viridi: You'll understand when you grow up, :ultpit:. One day, you'll wake up unable to do things you could in the past.

:ultpit:: That's...depressing. Ohhhhhhhh. Is that what it's like for you, Lady :ultpalutena:?

:ultpalutena:: Don't make me smite you.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultpokemontrainer::
:ultpit:: That little twerp is bossing those Pokémon around!
:ultpalutena:: That's the :ultpokemontrainer:. Looks like you'll be fighting :squirtle:, :ivysaur:, and :4charizard: today.
:ultpit:: All the original starters? This fighter is a fan of the classics! Do you think Pokémon get claustrophobic being trapped in those little balls?
:ultpalutena:: I hear Poké Balls are much bigger on the inside.
Viridi: But what about the weak Pokémon who get left in their balls and forgotten? I mean, everyone has, like, hundreds of them in their Box.
:ultpit:: Huh... I never thought about— PikaPit! NOOOOOOOO!
:ultpalutena:: Now, :ultpit:, I'm sure those abandoned Pokémon are all playing together at a farm upstate. Anyway, commanding three Pokémon is really tricky. Pay attention to the trainer's patterns and tendencies, and find a way to exploit them.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :squirtle::
:ultpit:: Is that a:squirtle:?'

:ultpalutena:: The Tiny Turtle Pokémon.

:ultpit:: Mmm... I have a sudden craving for tiny turtle stew.

Viridi: What is wrong with you? :squirtle: is one of the first Pokémon you can get! And this time around, :squirtle: has more water moves in its arsenal.

:ultpit:: Getting a little wet doesn't bother me!

:ultpalutena:: Don't underestimate water, Pit. With enough force and precision, it becomes a blade that can cut through anything.

:ultpit:: You're right. All these fighters are here for a reason. I can't let my guard down against anyone!

:ultpalutena:: When :squirtle: charges at you with its shell, guard, and then counterattack when it's up in the air.

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ivysaur::
:ultpit:: That's Bulbasaur! ...Or is it Venusaur?
Viridi: It's :ivysaur:. The Pokémon's form before it evolves into Venusaur.
:ultpit:: I know I'm supposed to fight it, but I gotta say, it's pretty stinkin' cute.
Viridi: Cute and deadly! Ivysaur's Vine Whip is as versatile as it is dangerous. It can be used like a whip as the name implies, but it can also grab opponents. It can even be used to grab onto ledges in a pinch!
:ultpit:: I see. Hey, I'm really grateful for all the info, Viridi, but where's Lady :ultpalutena:?
Viridi: Who cares? :ultpalutena: doesn't know squat about plants! This is where I shine! Where was I? Oh, the Vine Whip has a deceptively long reach. And don't forget about Bullet Seed as well!

Palutena's Guidance for :ultrobin::
:ultpit:: This guy (♂) / girl (♀) with the heavy-lookin' coat is...
:ultpalutena:::ultrobin:.
:ultpit:: Oh, that's right. Chrom's friend!
Viridi: Really? Just Chrom's friend?
:ultpit:: And his...tactical...person?
Viridi: Seriously? Tactician.
:ultpalutena:::ultrobin: is a master tactician who can use both tomes and Levin Swords.
Viridi: But Robin's attacks have limits on how many times they can be used. When :ultrobin: discards the sword or a book, it's time to be aggressive.
:ultpit:: Uh... You don't think a "master tactician" will see that coming?[Sidenote: :ultpit: Raises a Valid Point here]

Palutena's Guidance entry for :ultroy::
:ultpit:: Look! :ultmarth: dyed his hair red!
:ultpalutena:: Actually, that's the Young Lion, :ultroy:.
:ultpit:: The Young Lion?
:ultpalutena:: He's 15 years old.
:ultpit:: 15 years old?! Is that even legal?!
:ultpalutena:: It is in Ostia, where :ultroy: spends his days as a noble, being smart, brave, and dependable.
:ultpit:: I bet he smells like heaven! How am I supposed to compete with a guy like that?
:ultpalutena:: By not getting too close, for one thing. His Binding Blade is extremely powerful at close range.
:ultpit:: Or maybe instead of fighting, he'd be willing to talk out our differences?
Viridi: Don't be a baby, Pit. Just keep :ultroy: at a distance and you'll be fine. He's only dangerous if he gets close. But once he gets close, prepare to get mauled.

Palutena's Guidance Entry for :ultwolf::
:ultpit:: Now this guy seems bad to the core!
:ultpalutena:: That's :ultwolf:. He's Fox's archnemesis and the leader of Star Wolf. Star Wolf is a group of mercenaries hired by Andross.
:ultpit:: Mercenaries will do anything for money...
:ultpalutena:: Generally speaking. Although, Star Fox is also technically a mercenary group, but they would never aid someone as evil as Andross. :ultwolf: may be Fox's nemesis, but there's also a mutual respect between them. They even fought on the same side at one point.
Viridi: Kind of like :ultpit: and :ultdarkpit:.
:ultpit:: What?! We're nothing like that! I DON'T respect him and we're sure not all buddy-buddy!
Viridi: See, you guys are just like them. You even have the same "glorified palette swap" thing, uh, going on...
:ultpalutena:: In any case, Wolf's Blaster shoots long-range projectiles, but it can also be a nuisance at close range.
I need to find that Wolf Guidance audio
Luckily; SHE DOES!!! Though I Still ain't a fan of how every attack causes :ultpichu: severe recoil damage; Seriously; He's like the smash version of Pre-Full Cowl Izuku who damaged himself every time he used OFA
Maybe it’s because Sakurai knows Pichu will be God Tier, so he kept the nerfs for him
Good News: They are coming back
Bad News: they're the exact same ones used in Brawl; THE EXACT SAME ONES; I guess we should've expected this once we got news that Snake's V.A. was NOT recording any new lines; that should've been a Red Flag Warning to all of us not only expecting Snake's Codexes to come back but also with new ones to boot.
it’s the best Codecs can do

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
I need to find that Wolf Guidance audio

Maybe it’s because Sakurai knows Pichu will be God Tier, so he kept the nerfs for him

it’s the best Codecs can do
I Know; Especially since The Colonel's Japanese VA has long since been Deceased. But Honestly, that makes it make even LESS sense to keep them in, Especially with Jigglypuff's Codex entry specifically mentioning Brawl!!

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Wolf and Bayo's did not disappoint even in written form. lol I like how Viridi is like "If you get caught in one of Bayo's combos just wiggle around" it's basically like "Well...you're **** out of luck Pit, the match ended before it even began, I've got no real tips for you Pit just do anything..lolz bye!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I Know; Especially since The Colonel's Japanese VA has long since been Deceased. But Honestly, that makes it make even LESS sense to keep them in, Especially with Jigglypuff's Codex entry specifically mentioning Brawl!!
Sonic’s also
Wolf and Bayo's did not disappoint even in written form. lol I like how Viridi is like "If you get caught in one of Bayo's combos just wiggle around" it's basically like "Well...you're **** out of luck Pit, the match ended before it even began, I've got no real tips for you Pit just do anything..lolz bye!"
**** on Dark Pit and telling Pit (alongside everyone else with Bayo problems) to SDI is just perfection in a chicken wing, though it might be easier for Pit to survive thanks to those nerfs the witch took

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Seriously? I know you only met them briefly, but Pit, do you seriously not remember Lucas or Ike from the Subspace Emissary? You remember Mario, why not either of them?
Mario is more popular and easier for Pit to remember (especially since they were in the 80s together)

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Hahaha, no.
Sadly enough I have to agree. Bayo is definitely above the entirety of sm4shes roster, but I'd only argue initial launch Bayo was anywhere close to what Brawl MK was, and she still wasn't as free.

That said, looking forward to audio on all the guidance quotes soon. Heck, maybe hopefully even we'll get guidances for the DLC's this time around.

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
Sadly enough I have to agree. Bayo is definitely above the entirety of sm4shes roster, but I'd only argue initial launch Bayo was anywhere close to what Brawl MK was, and she still wasn't as free.
True. Winning with Smash 4 Bayonetta definitely was not as free as winning with SSBB MK was since winning with Bayonetta cost $5,99.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

That said, looking forward to audio on all the guidance quotes soon. Heck, maybe hopefully even we'll get guidances for the DLC's this time around.
DLC guidances would be a blessing from Sakurai, especially with all these leaks going on

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
DLC Guidance was good enough as it was.

Last edited:
Top Bottom