• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New pacman glitch ?

dank smash vids

Smash Rookie
So , i was playing around in training mode with pac man and super mushrooms . first i ate a mushroom to make pac man big the i used his up b . When i was going to hit the trampoline the third time the shrink animation happened exactly when i touched the trampoline and i got super launched in the sky . It took like 3 seconds to pacman come back to the stage

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
This is a byproduct of the sudden weight change having momentum applied to it. It happens in all smash games.

Jay-kun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apple first~<3
So , i was playing around in training mode with pac man and super mushrooms . first i ate a mushroom to make pac man big the i used his up b . When i was going to hit the trampoline the third time the shrink animation happened exactly when i touched the trampoline and i got super launched in the sky . It took like 3 seconds to pacman come back to the stage
what a waste of a first post
Yahh this works with most moves that have a change in momentum you should experiment and try them all!
HAPPY FIRST POST!!!! My mother's b-day is today!!! March 22!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAAYYYAUAUAUAUAUAAUAUAUAAAYAYA ;]

Last edited:
Top Bottom