• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New opportunities!

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Now that Ridley is confirmed to be playable this opens up new possibilities for oversized characters to be shrunk and playable as well, which is awesome!

I think Bongo Bongo from LoZ could be cool!

What characters would you guys like to be scaled down to be playable? Sky’s the limit :)

Attachments

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Haha, what about Chaos from Sonic? But in it's ultimate form?

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
how about King K Rool? much like Ridley he's a major character and primary antagonist in a beloved franchise that hasn't gotten as much attention as it deserves from Smash. also like Ridley, he's pretty large but not beyond reason, and it isn't a major defining character trait for either of them. he'd probably scale down pretty well, too - hey wow, that's another thing they have in common! sounds good to me.

hey, this is kinda off-topic but i made myself some coffee just now. it's a little bitter though, do you have any recommendations on how to balance it out? you seem to be an expert in bitterness so i figured i'd ask while i was here.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
how about King K Rool? much like Ridley he's a major character and primary antagonist in a beloved franchise that hasn't gotten as much attention as it deserves from Smash. also like Ridley, he's pretty large but not beyond reason, and it isn't a major defining character trait for either of them. he'd probably scale down pretty well, too - hey wow, that's another thing they have in common! sounds good to me.

hey, this is kinda off-topic but i made myself some coffee just now. it's a little bitter though, do you have any recommendations on how to balance it out? you seem to be an expert in bitterness so i figured i'd ask while i was here.
King K. Rool would be fun for sure, although he won't need to be scaled down that much.

I'm not a fan of coffee, though I guess bitter in general is good sometimes, however lets stay on topic please!

Doshin and Petey Piranha
Petey :D yes pls

Top Bottom