New Ongoing Project: Character Guides?

Since the ruleset is out and being discussed, the next community project will almost definitely have something to do with in-depth matchup discussions. That will come in due time, but first, I'd like to get the character thread revamping underway, so please say whether or not you would be interested in and dedicated to an 'upgrade' of the character threads' OP guides/FAQs/information repositories.

Simply put, who wants to do character guides?

I'll just sit with Link for the moment.

If you have any other suggestions for what we could do - I remember reading decent ideas in the applications - please go ahead and suggest away.

Luigi:
Mario:
DK:
Link: asianaussie
Samus:
Falcon: boom/King Funk/ballin4life(video)
Ness:
Yoshi:
Kirby:
Fox: ballin4life(video)
Pika: dandan/Surri
Jiggs:

Take your time with these.

dandan

Smash Lord
I think I will want to take pika (though if surri wants to take it, he is pleased to do so).
However will be hard to do that (write a guide and such) this month as I have about 6-7 tests in the near future.

Well I'd like to get the Pika guide started asap if i am going to work on it...so i'll have to pass for now.

Fox and Kirby would be two others i believe i can do well.

Maybe you should keep the OP posted with whos doing what.

Matchups will be separate, a topic will go up shortly, probably to discuss the Pika-Pika, Pika-Fox and Pika-Kirby matchups. We'll probably go from the top of the tier list to the bottom, unless requests are made. They'll be one-sided: what Pikachu has to do in these matchups, what threats he has to look out for, any combos that work especially well, etc. Hence, Pika-Fox and Fox-Pika are distinct.

If you want to lead matchup discussion for a character, feel free to do so by creating your own topic.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Matchups will be separate, a topic will go up shortly, probably to discuss the Pika-Pika, Pika-Fox and Pika-Kirby matchups. We'll probably go from the top of the tier list to the bottom, unless requests are made. They'll be one-sided: what Pikachu has to do in these matchups, what threats he has to look out for, any combos that work especially well, etc. Hence, Pika-Fox and Fox-Pika are distinct.

If you want to lead matchup discussion for a character, feel free to do so by creating your own topic.
Great... I'll prepare everything and make the first thread about Pikachu in a few days.

Just so you know, you'll be comprehensively compiling the thread's discussion into a guide-style format, preferably formatted well. I'll offer my services as grammar control to anyone who wants to actually write things up...