• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Official Bowser Jr. Thread: Home of the Koopatrol *now recruiting*

Kips

Smash Ace
Yeah. Their characters only had more personality in the Super Mario Super Show or whatever that show was called. I think that they just needed them to talk instead of having a blank stare at Mario in the actual Mario games... I think they got replace just because Nintendo was lazy and made one dang cool son of Bowser. Which was a good decision, since the Koopa Kids had died out at the time until they make their one last cameo appearance in Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga. Unfortunately, they were still doomed with their blank and somewhat angry stares...
Yeah it seemed like they relied on quantity and association with Bowser to be characters, rather then inserting a bit of depth and backstory. Nintendo finally noticed this and remedied it with Jr., whom is much cooler.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I still think a lot of people hate Bowser Jr. because he's not the old Koopa kids.

No one seems to be agains the idea of a mini-Bowser... but the fact that Jr. essentially was the nail in the koopa kids coffin gets him a lot of haters.
Note my counter on the first page.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Some new changes. The last of 'em.

Bowser Jr.

Entrance: Airship Drop-off. A airship appears and drops him off to the battlefield.

Brown goop will make the opponent have a higher chance of slipping (A.K.A. tripping) and the percentage rate slowly goes higher.

Victory Poses- #1: He poses, saying "You can't beat me!" then laughs.
#2: Has his bandanna and paints the M insignia on the floor, laughing.
#3: Bowser Jr. jumps in glee, saying "Alright! Yeah!" then stands and forms a pose like this:

Loser Pose: Bowser Jr. has a unique one... Kinda. He stomps on the ground in frustration... He really isn't the type to clap for someone other than his Dad.

Shadow Mario

Victory Pose: #1: Sticks out his long tongue and taunts.
#2: Instead of painting on the floor, he paints the M insignia on the screen, laughing behind it. It still shows the clapping people.
#3: Uses is Up-b on the ground, stops, and goes in a pose like this.

Having this Eater Egg accomplished, you'll get his Entrance.

Entrance: Puddle Formation. A puddle of brown goop is on the ground. The brown goop turns blue and forms into Shadow Mario.
Entrance Alternate #1: A transport M appears and Shadow Mario appears from it. The M disappears soon after.
Entrance Alternate #2: Bowser Junior's entrance, only as soon as he lands he's transformed into Shadow Mario.
Last change. This moveset is now complete... I'm still refusing to give any a-attacks unless I REALLY have to or if I get bored. So yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed it! See ya.

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
I actually heard of a good Junior taunt.

Taunt (I don't care about the directions)- Swipes the background with his paintbrush and with one swipe writes 'LOSER' or 'SUCKER' or something to that effect.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
I'm reviving this thread...

This doesn't look good for Bowser Jr....

SPOILERS!!!

For the fact that the 35 character roster is becoming more true. Bowser Jr.'s chances has unfortunately dropped down dramatically.

Let us hope he's a playable character... Though, it looks bad...

Top Bottom