• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MultiVersus and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Subforums

New_forums.jpg

We’re excited to share the opening of our new Platform Fighter Hub forum! This hub includes the following subforums:
  • Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - The newest platform fighter, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, now has its own forum to discuss updates, competitive play, DLC hopefuls, and more.
  • MultiVersus - MultiVersus, the recently announced Platform Fighter from Warner Bros, is scheduled to release next year. This subforum can be used to discuss new announcements, hopeful characters and features, and more leading up to its launch.
  • Platform Fighter General - Want to discuss Rivals of Aether? Brawlhalla? Slayers for Hire? Here’s the subforum!
This is a historic first for Smashboards - all game-specific subforums up until now have been games featuring Nintendo IP. As the Platform Fighter genre continues to expand and grow, our site plans on supporting new titles. We made this decision because of the high amount of activity on the site relating to these titles. Additionally, we'll continue to evaluate the need for further subforums (e.g. Character Specific ones like many of our other game-specific forums have) based on the activity of these new forums.

There may be a little mess while we move existing threads around and set up stickies - please excuse the dust.
We look forward to seeing our users enjoy these forums!

-Smashboards Staff

Strong Badam

Comments

"We heard nerds were still gushing over this Melee thing for YEARS longer than anyone should have... For basically no real reason except 'we want carpal tunnel' and 'playing as a furry fictional character makes me very happy'! So~ Let's make our own Melees and make money!" - all the animation studios in the world (2020-2021)

Anyway, the Avatar series could've had its own fighting game that could also stand on its own. So to ensure a higher chance of success, they should make Avatar characters be like Smash's Fire Emblem characters, if ya know what I mean.
:ultbyleth::ultbylethf::ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultike::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultroy::ultchrom::secretkpop:

"We heard nerds were still gushing over this Melee thing for YEARS longer than anyone should have... For basically no real reason except 'we want carpal tunnel' and 'playing as a furry fictional character makes me very happy'! So~ Let's make our own Melees and make money!" - all the animation studios in the world (2020-2021)

Anyway, the Avatar series could've had its own fighting game that could also stand on its own. So to ensure a higher chance of success, they should make Avatar characters be like Smash's Fire Emblem characters, if ya know what I mean.
:ultbyleth::ultbylethf::ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultike::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultroy::ultchrom::secretkpop:
SpongeBob, TMNT, and (although not yet featured in NASB) Fairly OddParents also could easily fill out a whole roster. I dunno why Avatar is always the series singled out in this context.

Top Bottom