• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MK Technique!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I found a new technique that allows MK to cancel his shuttle loop lag into another aerial shuttle loop similar to the technique that is used when MK's are under the stage trying to recover. I call it the Jebus Cancel (unless this old news)

To do it, you hold the control stick up (and keep it held up) without jumping, you do a short hop and as you are going to land, you press up b. Cancel the up b (without fast falling) as soon as possible and then up b again (all you really have to do is press b since you should already be holding the control stick up)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Got a video? Does it involve the edge/lip of a stage? Cause yeah people have found a thing with it similar to Wolf/others where you recover towards the edge and you suddenly have everything cancelled at the edge (and get a DJ back)

If it's something different, elaborate a bit more

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Got a video? Does it involve the edge/lip of a stage? Cause yeah people have found a thing with it similar to Wolf/others where you recover towards the edge and you suddenly have everything cancelled at the edge (and get a DJ back)

If it's something different, elaborate a bit more
No it does not and I don't really want to reveal too much. I've had people take credit for my findings in the past (shield option select). I'll reveal it when I'm 100% sure it's new

Life

Smash Hero
>"Hey guys, I found a new AT!"
>No explanation of the AT
>People complain
>"I want to make sure it's new"

Successful troll is sucessful

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Only other thing I can think of is something like infinite jump renewal where you cancel/go through ending lag a move inches from the ground and get DJ back.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
So it's just like that ledge or platform up b out of up b, except with not ledges or platforms. Has anything like that been discovered yet?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Are you talking about using shuttle loop, hitting the ground and getting THAT lag, then sliding off an edge and being able to use it again?

Cause that's known too.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Or are you talking about where you can like glide attack and shuttle again before you hit the ground?

Where's that Japanese video at? If you guys know what I'm talking about.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Are you talking about using shuttle loop, hitting the ground and getting THAT lag, then sliding off an edge and being able to use it again?

Cause that's known too.
No. you can do it anywhere on the ground

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Pretending that this is a serious topic... How would you expect people to confirm whether or not the technique is new if you don't post what it is?

lilseph

Smash Ace
lol @ the 18 people viewing this thread. But I'm really interested now TBH

Gnes

Smash Master
who cares if they take your credit

this a video game forum...not like their gonna become nationally famous for discovering 1 of the gazillion ways to cancel SL

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
who cares if they take your credit

this a video game forum...not like their gonna become nationally famous for discovering 1 of the gazillion ways to cancel SL
It's not really the credit. Its just a slap in the face when you post something up on he boards, only to have someone tell you that it's already been discovered

Player-1

Smash Legend
hai guyz, i invtentd this kewl AT wit itemz were u slide n throw it AT THE SAME TIME!!!!11!!!111! u press ur r button and then press direction and then throw item N U SLKIDE Z0mGFFGFG.

I call it p1's wavethrow

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Could anyone upload the vid for me? I'll send it to them through that Wii connect thingy

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Now see, here's where I gotta tell you the truth:

If I have to go over there, turn on my Wii and Brawl, get this damn replay, take that SD card out my wii and watch the replay and it's something already known, I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Now see, here's where I gotta tell you the truth:

If I have to go over there, turn on my Wii and Brawl, get this damn replay, take that SD card out my wii and watch the replay and it's something already known, I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU
So you'll upload it? I wouldn't go though all this trouble if I didn't think it was something new

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
This is funny. The person that made this thread is on my ignore list so I can't even see the OP. I have no idea what's going on.
There's more than 1 person on my ignore list but I'll assume it's Jebus cause he's in this thread right now

NNID
Budget_Player
It's not really the credit. Its just a slap in the face when you post something up on he boards, only to have someone tell you that it's already been discovered
Please just post it, Jebus, if it is known... well, it's not like your reputation could sink any lower, could it?

You shuttle loop and then you shuttle loop again
Sounds like the Touda strategy. ^_^

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Aren't you supposed to search the forums first if you want to make sure that what you found hasn't already been discovered?

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
To do it, you hold the control stick up (and keep it held up) without jumping. Then you do a short hop and as you are going to land, you press up b. Cancel the up b (without fast falling) as soon as possible and then up b again when you are about to touch the ground(all you really have to do is press b since you should already be holding the control stick up)

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Too bad MK is gonna get banned in less than a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom