• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mii Fighters leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor34

Smash Rookie
Ive gotten info on a couple of planned miis, but nothing past that. The names i have heard are Hat Kid, Kaname Date, Doomslayer, and Quote. The source i have these from is relatively new to me, so take this with a grain of salt.

Professor34

Smash Rookie
For clarification, my source doesn't know who the actual fighters these miis will be coming with are, just who the miis are.

D

Deleted member

This is clearly fake, but Doomslayer making it into smash as a Mii fighter only would make me pretty sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Ive gotten info on a couple of planned miis, but nothing past that. The names i have heard are Hat Kid, Kaname Date, Doomslayer, and Quote. The source i have these from is relatively new to me, so take this with a grain of salt.
I’ll give you this; you used a character people DON’T expect.

ShrimpScampi

Smash Journeyman
I’ll give you this; you used a character people DON’T expect.
Combined with the fact that AI: The Somnium Files is both rated M and rather niche compared to series like Fallout or Assassin’s Creed, I can only imagine the confusion that’d happen if the US version of the costume reveal just had “Smash Bros x Kaname Date”

now I kind of wish this was real just to see the collective “huh?” reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom