• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mii costumes?

Technomage

Smash Champion
Just curious, what new Mii costumes would come with Pyra and Mythra?

RawkHawk2010

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5576-5912-4888
I certainly can't think of anything that works against them. Namco seems to be pretty damn lenient with KOS-MOS and T-elos's licensing (hence them being Blades in Xenoblade 2) and are the ones developing Ultimate in the first place.

If we don't at least get a KOS-MOS costume, expect Lloyd Irving fans to take that as a hint that it's coming with a Namco fighter later in the pass.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
For Mii Costumes, we have Rex as the Pass 1 purchase bonus and Nia unlockable in base.

At the very least I can see a Tora hat or maybe a Zeke costume, with the rest being made up of unrelated costumes (one of which may be either Lloyd Irving or Monster Hunter (2 sets) as with one exception a Smash 4 costume has returned for every wave of DLC)

AnEasterEgg

Smash Journeyman
Zeke swordfighter seems very likely. He'd be a one of the most natural fits for a Xenoblade 2 costume that isn't already in the game, and he's a fan favorite. Kos-Mos and Elma could definitely happen. Maybe someone from Xenoblade 1, Melia or Reyn perhaps.

They could also just throw a curveball and go with a more unexpected choice. There's a lot of Xeno characters to choose from.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
I'm crossing my heart for a Jin :ultswordfighter: & a Lora :ultbrawler:.

But really, I'm game for any Xeno character getting a Mii Fighter outfit.

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
I don't 100% know if we'll get any Xenoblade Mii Costumes, Zeke and Elma are the two I think have the best shot though. I think this might be Lloyd's time though.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Even though Xenoblade 2 skins are likely, I'm still hoping for Reyn Swordfighter and Elma Gunner/Swordfighter (I haven't played Xenoblade X but it seems like she uses both dual guns and swords. I hope she gets both if that is the case and she does get an outfit)

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
KOS-MOS (Gunner)
Elma (Swordfighter)
Chun-Li (Brawler)
Pirate's Curse Shantae (Brawler/Swordfighter/Gunner with "I Love Burning Town" music from PC)

Last edited:

AnEasterEgg

Smash Journeyman
I was just thinking, Poppi could probably work as any of the three Miis. Alpha Brawler, QT Gunner, QTπ Swordfighter.

Alpha Brawler seems like the most fitting option to me though.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Poppi A is probably the only XB2 character getting a costume since it would look the best on the miis. Tora as a hat wouldn't shock me either. Jin is possible too though. They love the costumes with masks. The Llyoid Irving costume is definitely coming back because of Bamco's ties to the Xeno franchise and they're the ones developing the game in the first place.

Last edited:

AnEasterEgg

Smash Journeyman
I don't see Bubsy getting something that significant. The only thing anyone knows him for is being a failed wannabe mascot character with infamously bad games. Yeah, they're self aware of that now and meme about it, but I'm doubtful that a small near-totally ironic fandom is enough for Nintendo to be interested. At the very most I could see him get a spirit, since that takes basically no effort.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
Reiji and Xiaomu would be a galaxy brain level choice.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
I'm hoping for more Xenoblade 2 Mii Outfits, especially Zeke as a Swordfighter. There are so many good characters in XB2 and I hope at least some of them get one.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
Annnnd, not a single Xeno related Mii costume in sight. So was Capcom just not interested in adding a new character to Fighter Pass 2 for some reason?

Top Bottom