• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
So just to make sure Banjo, you have my address?

Also, considering the unexpected amount of people (A LOT!) that are showing up, we might want another TV or so to maximize everyone's gameplay.

Lastly, Walker, I lol'ed when I saw "New computer is good," as it seemed to purposely rebel the overused meme.
Yeah, I even got the street view of your house on Google Maps up. I'm watching you. o_o

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I had fun there. Didn't realize I was good at Melee.
We definitely need to get some Melee matches recorded next time.

EDIT: My cell number is (505) 450-8158. You can call me at any time...when I have my phone on. Truth be told, it's not on for most of the day, but usually around the afternoon is when it is.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Speaking of TvC, I've been looking forward to getting the US release. Addition of online was the kicker for me.

Iria

Smash Rookie
BlazBlue... it looks pretty in graphics but from what I hear its all about the dialing:

QCF+QCF+X+O+1-800-LOL-BLUE

to unleash the hax-just-frame-buffer-ultimate-counter-combo-one-shot.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Yeah, pretty fun. Dekar, weren't you using a capture card on one of the TVs? I know someone was, at least. Where can I find the videos? >.>

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Great fest Neil.

That was the best 83 minute 8 seconds 4 way Falcon match of my life (guess who took out Neil and David but eventually lost to Steven!? Yeah thats right I did :p)

Last stock 3 of us going at it was intense O.o I've never seen neil so pissed lol (besides when he kept losing in 2v1 matches XP

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
BlazBlue... it looks pretty in graphics but from what I hear its all about the dialing:

QCF+QCF+X+O+1-800-LOL-BLUE

to unleash the hax-just-frame-buffer-ultimate-counter-combo-one-shot.
I guess combos suck........

Wait, my games not taking 8 minutes is pretty cool actually.

LOL, your avatar is hilarious August.

Sorry I didn't come to the fest, stuff came up.

I'm there Nolan.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I should quit life. I forgot how to spell lickitung, and so it didn't register almost all of my names. I only got 100.........

tw1n

Smash Champion
Fun fun fest lol. I just wish I didnt suck so bad at melee =[ but now I know what I need to work on lol.

Stop bashing on BB for the love of god. It is its own game sheesh. I think its pretty cool. But whatever. Oh and I think the dial a combo jokes are hilarious =]

But ya. That 99 life 4 way falcon match was so long and great lol. Now if only we could get SS Darkrain Scar and Mango to do one of those. Best movie ever producued right there

Dekar173

Justice Man
The thing that I hated about BB was watching KY (the vastly superior BB player) lose to a random V13.

Plus I just can't respect Abq's trad fighter scene. A bunch of grown men who don't even clean up after themselves isn't what I'd call the best group around. I don't know how Garrett puts up with half of them.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
The thing that I hated about BB was watching KY (the vastly superior BB player) lose to a random V13.

Plus I just can't respect Abq's trad fighter scene. A bunch of grown men who don't even clean up after themselves isn't what I'd call the best group around. I don't know how Garrett puts up with half of them.
V-13 is bad game design only at the basic levels. She is still the best character, but she becomes more and more manageable the farther you go. Honestly, it's Arakune who seems to continue to get worse and worse.

And no respect for August, Paul, Derek, Patrick, Steven and myself? Every scene has sucky people.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Just gonna take a poll here. I have my apartment to myself the Sunday I get back.

Who all would be willing to come to a fest (BB, MELEE, Brawls, anything) that day/night?

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I'm up for a fest at your place, Patrick. <3

Also BB > Zack

EDIT: **** YEAH! Killed my second boss in Demon's Souls. Feels good.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Awesome! Well even if only two people can show up, there will still be a fest going on that night.

PM me if you want to come and need directions to my place. (I'll direct you as best as I can.)

Also, I will have a bigger vehicle for that night also so if anyone needs a ride I could make that happen.

Top Bottom