• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol August. That Scar match was intense! Rense took out scars second stock (1st match) in 5 seconds flat!!!

Ok so I will try to get lewis to bring your melee copy saturday kk. We will be heading up there around 8. I want some tournaments to be held for sure =] singles doubles and crews hahaha!

Arms

Smash Rookie
Lol August.
Ok so I will try to get lewis to bring your melee copy saturday kk. We will be heading up there around 8. I want some tournaments to be held for sure =] singles doubles and crews hahaha!

Man I wish I could be there for this..

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
****ing 148/151

I missed Mewtwo. How ****ing stupid am I?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
well im gonna learn how its like living like a mormon, both of my brothers (one with a family of 4) are moving in to my house again. -_-;

with that being said, anyone up for some games tonight (not at my place, but i can drive)?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
well im gonna learn how its like living like a mormon, both of my brothers (one with a family of 4) are moving in to my house again. -_-;

with that being said, anyone up for some games tonight (not at my place, but i can drive)?
Man, I swear I read that as "living like a moron." >__>

actually I've got that game. on the fest saturday we can do some multiplayer =D

fun fest on Thursday everyone. although now I have to buy new couches :(
What time? And where is your house? I dunno if I'll make it this Saturday, but I've got your cell and home number added, so I'll call you if I'm gonna be coming over. Me and my parents are getting the flu shot tomorrow, so yeah.

...I need to figure out my cell phone number so some of you guys can call me whenever.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Banjo, I pm'ed (private messaged) you last night.

I'd rather not post my address on an open forum anyway.

Scroll to the top of the browser and where your avatar shows up, click on "private messages." I'm almost certain you received it, unless divine intervention decided that one pm doesn't go through.

If for some stupid reason you still didn't get it, just call me, I'm wide awake now and enjoying THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS - Wheaties ;)

Also, Xion, hey! How was it? Were there unspeakable, unimaginable terrors awaiting you, or were there fond - also unimaginable - experiences which sparked waves of ephemeral revelation through your spirit?

EDIT: If you all are really hungry for smash, you can go ahead and leave soon - and be here at noon or so.

EDIT2: I got less than 60/151 :( I missed Jigglypuff :(

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Oh, I didn't realize you sent me a PM. I should really figure out how to get this site to send an e-mail notification. I guess it doesn't work with Opera though, lol.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Lol, I switched to Opera because Firefox was getting extremely slow for me, and Opera felt pretty similar. Now that this computer has a RAM upgrade I suppose it can handle Firefox again, but I got too used to Opera so I never changed back.

Expect me over at Neil's at around 2:00 or 2:30. Can't wait!

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Urgh... I probably wont show up 'til later... Car is in the shop getting brakes. I probably also wont spend the whole day there. But yeah, I'll go ahead and bring my ps3 as well, 2 bb setups, yes?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
So just to make sure Banjo, you have my address?

Also, considering the unexpected amount of people (A LOT!) that are showing up, we might want another TV or so to maximize everyone's gameplay.

Lastly, Walker, I lol'ed when I saw "New computer is good," as it seemed to purposely rebel the overused meme.

Top Bottom