• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
PSI? Mother!

Martha isn't getting banned, she's too gimpable to be broken :D

Who's all going to Nolan's tomorrow? I'll see whoever there :O

Who's all going to the UNM tourney?

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Molly that's awesome I'm gonna tell everyone to order the most difficult thing on the menu just cuz it's your first day :D

Decker you need a ride to Nolan's??
Also you down for Taco C tomorrow???

I will be at the tourney fa show
GangstaFawx style!

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm going to the tournament, obviously. Dekar, who should I look for in the tourney to recognize your group?

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'll apparently be the giant black man.

If that doesn't work, look for the ***giest, most annoying human being you've ever seen in your life, that's JT! I'll be near him, grabbing his butt or something along those gay lines ;D

Arms

Smash Rookie
Decker you need a ride to Nolan's??
Also you down for Taco C tomorrow???
MMM I'd be down for some Tacos. You guys should let me know when you go there.

Also,

Why didn't anyone tell me that Trick R' Treat was out ?!!? **** I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE..

Buying it tomorrow if anyone wants to watch it

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Patrick when do you finish class?

Banjo I'm short and asian. I'll probably be wearing my sailor moon shirt to the tourney so look for me.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Patrick when do you finish class?

Banjo I'm short and asian. I'll probably be wearing my sailor moon shirt to the tourney so look for me.
Don't think I'm going to make it to my class tomorrow ;D

So whenever

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Get the ginger!!!

<3 Southpark

and I want to have Gkirbz hate. I want to tell him how annoying his posts are. I want to tell him that his breath rivals that of the last good dump I took. I want to tell him that the only reason Utah allows him to stay there is because it's the only state dumb enough to keep a big, smeely, stupid guy like him in there. I want to tell him all these things everyone is dying to tell him but is too nice too. But I won't because that puggy smelly ******* is actually kinda cool

XP

I wil not be there.

For the MK ban thing, I picked him up as my get-good-quick plan. However since I'm not jumping into the Brawl scene I doubt it'll make a difference. Most I can do is get as good as (or better than) M2K so you guys can get that MK experience that may be desperately needed.

Hey Molls which Twister you working at? Because I could go for a Taos burrito right about now XP

Arms

Smash Rookie
**** YEAH! I found a stream of Trick 'r Treat!

****'s awesome bros

Dekar173

Justice Man
"-*When the laser comes, you WANT it to follow you because YOU decide where it gets to be, put it in a strategic location like say if the opponent is off stage, aim it to fire at the ledge."

Now it's only a matter of time until a thread pops up explaining why the ability to deal damage (speed) is more important than KO power (strength!)

Overgames

Smash Rookie
Just an FYI, Marth doesn't have an infinite on Lucas. Just Ness.

I might be at the fest, babysitting tomorrow. :( If I manage to get a ride I should be able to go.

I also think everyone should go Luigi for Saturday's tourney.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
And in the case of specific matchups, I could use that same exact logic to be like "marth makes ness unplayable and absolutely no fun. If it's an evenly matched marth, the ness stands no chance. BAN MARTH." That's not a valid reason to ban a character. It's just a john. Either you learn the matchup to perfection and win with that character, or you pick up a different character for that matchup.
This is a poor anology. It would only work if Marth could do this to the entire cast. In your scenario, the Ness should expect this, and have a plan B. There is no plan B for MK, which was the whole argument about his lack of counterpicks. Come on now, there having been many posts about this, it ain't hard :/

But you raised a valid point: Marth-banned-NOW.

Luigi's the GAYEST character.
I thought it was Pit? Or Marth?

I posted this because Ax always complains about the laser following him, and he refuses to see the up side to it ;P
I don't really care, it's not like I ever get hit by the thing, I just wonder why/what the formula is that makes it go for me 9/10 times. As for "planting" the laser, it's way to circumstantional for it to have an upside, but under right circumstances, yeah.

And I'll be at the tourney (duh). How we doing for set ups? I assume anime club has the TVs under wraps, but what about Wiis? (mine lacks homebrew, FYI). Also, I'm gona try to make sure they SAVE the results this time and post them..if anyone wants to help me with this/remind me, cool beans.

Also, *****

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
They have like 5 tvs and 3 wiis I think. Justin said they might have found more wiis by now so if we could get one more tv with mine we could setup two homebrew setups.

Also, i'm sick as ****. Not going to class. Fest is still going on, but I might fall asleep at some point in the dorm. Come over whenever.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
A friend of mine plays as Luigi, and he's **** good at him. He's no Boss though...

So you guys can look for me, I'll be the one with glasses, black pants, white shoes, and a dark green shirt with "VANCOUVER canada" on the front. Not very eye catching, eh?

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I can give you a ride to Nolan's fest later today and to the UNM tourney, Tekkie, if you still need one.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
BAN MARTH.
I agree with Ken.

We should ban marth.
Zman and I agree ban Marth he is broken

in fact just ban everybody except for Capt. Falcon
I also agree to ban Marth.
Ban Marth
Martha is getting banned
Marth-banned-NOW.
I've been saying BAN MARTH since melee.
I'm glad to see that you all are finally catching on
even if it's a different game

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I've been saying BAN MARTH since melee.
I'm glad to see that you all are finally catching on
even if it's a different game
The way this is written almost makes it look like you're trying to make a haiku.

Also:

god **** zombieland made me remember how hot Emma Stone was

R

Redfox6400

:o

Why is everyone hating on marth :o? I main marth/lucario.... >.>
and what time for smash fest today? (I'll be over probably at like 16:00 (4:00) cuz I have latin until 15:50 (3:50))

@Arms: We need to get together and practice.

@Nolan: SWINE FLU!

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I went to the campus tonight to figure out where I have to be, so now I know where to go. I'll meet you guys in the Student Union Building, I suppose!

Top Bottom