• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lol Gnes you should know more than others that when certain characters keep the naners (MK definitely being one of them) that they're worse off than before ;)

Olimar or ICs on the other hand... Ugh.

I guess instant throwing's good for pressure Diddys, not camp Diddys =O

Gnes

Smash Master
Lol Gnes you should know more than others that when certain characters keep the naners (MK definitely being one of them) that they're worse off than before ;)

Olimar or ICs on the other hand... Ugh.

I guess instant throwing's good for pressure Diddys, not camp Diddys =O
That hurt...hurt deep.

Nah, lol. I've been wanting to team with ADHD for a while.

I take Atomsk over everyone, though. That's why I don't get to be with ADHD ever.
Lol me and Wyatt have been talking about teams...u should give him a chance sometime. I think you guys would ****. Nothing feels more comfortable for a diddy than mk as partner. Its like Heaven.

Dekar173

Justice Man
That hurt...hurt deep.

Lol me and Wyatt have been talking about teams...u should give him a chance sometime. I think you guys would ****. Nothing feels more comfortable for a diddy than mk as partner. Its like Heaven.
You know I <3 you it's just I never camp, it bothers me. I get twitchy and my breathing becomes all out of whack. =O

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
JT posted about a 3 chain grab limit, I though it was five?

Also, I think we should just soft ban meta among us. And this time, ACTUALLY soft ban him.

Kirbster13

Smash Cadet
*Dekar*

The CG limit should be 5, 3 is stupid and destroys the metagame of characters that have CGs, 5 limits things down a bit but only to the point where broken CGs (D3's, which takes 0 skill...) aren't broken.

IC's, like the tourneys we've been doing lately, shouldn't be limited. That's stupid.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
*Dekar*

The CG limit should be 5, 3 is stupid and destroys the metagame of characters that have CGs, 5 limits things down a bit but only to the point where broken CGs (D3's, which takes 0 skill...) aren't broken.

IC's, like the tourneys we've been doing lately, shouldn't be limited. That's stupid.
I'd say put it at 6. :)

tekkie

Smash Master
I'm hungry but have no means of getting there and I have to finish this HW >.<

Enjoy your first two years of college, because after that it gets tricky :(
or you can go to nmt and get fisted right away. **** this year is hard

is the unm student union building that crazy one with the sonic downstairs near popejoy?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Sonic is on the second floor, first floor is the convenience store and the pool hall :p
Second floor is also equiped with a Saggios (that has TVs with sports going all the time), Chinese and mexican food places, and Chick fil eh (however you spell it I dont eat there often lol).

Third floor is virtually sound proof and the most serene place for studying.

Get **** on NM Tech and NMSU :p

R

Redfox6400

Ohi

Ohi everyone! My name is David. I'm a student at UNM and just got introduced to this thread! I have heard that people like to play there sometimes, and would like to join that crew lol. anywho, just a little introduction to me. :p

tekkie

Smash Master
Ohi everyone! My name is David. I'm a student at UNM and just got introduced to this thread! I have heard that people like to play there sometimes, and would like to join that crew lol. anywho, just a little introduction to me. :p
go to that tournament on saturday and ill say hi in person :D

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
@RedFox Like I said on the UNM site, we usually play on MWFs for a while. Tomorrow we'll be playing from at least 2-4, maybe longer depending who comes etc etc. We play at my dorm.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Welcome David!

As you can see, nearly all of us in the smash crew - as you called it - regularly post here.
If you do show up at Nolan's (isaccard's) dorm tomorrow for smashing, I should see you there.
My name's Neil, and I myself sometimes invite other smashers over the weekends to hang out at my house and we usually play for hours and hours ;)

also, BWW was cool. I'll be glad to know for any random fact that I do not know, I will become more manly.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
im telling ya neil eat like 10~20 blazin' wings, practice yoga, and go bald and you'd be like dhalsim. albeit a less manly, less badass, prepubby version of dhaslim but like dhalsim nonetheless.

BRYCE! the next nm regional will be in feburary. once called rio grande air balloon fighte fiesta chile 2010, now fight fiesta will have brawl, melee, tvc, sf4, and other fighting games. more details will develop in the coming months.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Its in February Bryce :D

Neil is already at the top of the Low Tier of manliness, let him upgrade to the lowest portion of the Mid Tier finally (actually Neil is pretty pimp. Smashfests and knowledge of the game help. But the fact that his mom feeds us before we even walk in the door definitely ups his coolness more so than it already is in my eyes :p)

Kirbster13

Smash Cadet
Yes but he missed a trivia question, about the Russian/Japanese war. He uttered the answer with such confidence, that once it was was revealed he was wrong, our whole table was disappoint. :(

Then again, Ax failed on nearly every history question.

Buzztime is clearly the most competitive thing ever, and everyone at BWW should take it seriously. /sarcasm

Top Bottom