• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
kh would be better if i could have a team of crono, deadpool, phineas & ferb, and howard the duck where they go around cutting the heads off of the jonas bros, hanna montana, sora and all the other candy-***** in the disney/square-enix universe. but no, square had to pussify it.

kh still sucks.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
You guys are soooooooo stupid, lmao.

Dekar is mad good and I like him now.
Thats cool that you like dekar. However you're calling us stupid?! Ignorance appears to be your only friend. I remember I tried talking to you at Genesis and you acted like I should be kissing your toes and lining a red carpet where ever you walked. Dekar does deserve the respect that you and everyone gives him. I just find it shocking that you actually like somebody other than yourself.

Hey Molly be careful, I think Inui has a crush on Dekar

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well for those of you who watched Kung Fu Panda thanks for watching! We will be watching Zoolander and possibly another movie this thursday night! 8 pm MST

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Dekar teaming with Inui... hahahahahaha wow Inui is either running out of people to carry him or he realizes how great Dekar is.

And funny how he never addressed how he was a **** to a total stranger :p
Ignorance is bliss
And if he thinks what we said is mean, he clearly has never searched his name.
Good luck at your future tourneys Inui and may you one day learn to appreciate your teammates and not blame them for your losses

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
You shouldn't have let him outplace you........
This-how is that guy considered good? Watching the Gnes vs Jumpman match was like watching paint dry while the world ended. How the hell does a match go to time when it's Diddy vs Wolf? How the hell did Jumpman even get 4th? Easy bracket. I swear I will at least $10 MM Gnes if we ever cross paths.

And guys...while what you are critizing Inui about is 100% true, let's not be know for blasting people out of the blue, k? No more arguments.

Erich-If you plan on coming to UNM for the tourny, can you bring Watchmen? Sorry it's not like I desperately need it, but I never see you, so this is a good chance.

Twister-Can you ditto that with SPM?

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Bryan you and everybody else better be going to bww wings tomorrow
I will bring it over before we head to bww =D

Molly will be breaking the buzz time records tomorrow night so everyboy should go to witness the historic event!!

Arms

Smash Rookie
What time are you guys heading over there? I get outa class at 4, but it will take me about an hour to get across town.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Casey wants to get there around 4:30
Patrick we'll definitely wait for you and anyone else who wants to show up later

We just want to have the table secured early so were not waiting forever in the lobby

Arms

Smash Rookie
Casey wants to get there around 4:30
Patrick we'll definitely wait for you and anyone else who wants to show up later

We just want to have the table secured early so were not waiting forever in the lobby
Sounds awesome, I'll head straight there after class.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
This-how is that guy considered good? Watching the Gnes vs Jumpman match was like watching paint dry while the world ended. How the hell does a match go to time when it's Diddy vs Wolf? How the hell did Jumpman even get 4th? Easy bracket. I swear I will at least $10 MM Gnes if we ever cross paths.

And guys...while what you are critizing Inui about is 100% true, let's not be know for blasting people out of the blue, k? No more arguments.

Erich-If you plan on coming to UNM for the tourny, can you bring Watchmen? Sorry it's not like I desperately need it, but I never see you, so this is a good chance.

Twister-Can you ditto that with SPM?
Jumpman is genius, it is amazing what he has done with Wolf.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dekar teaming with Inui... hahahahahaha wow Inui is either running out of people to carry him or he realizes how great Dekar is.
Dekar is pretty good and seems cool, so I asked if he wanted to team. I don't get carried or require carrying. I don't know where that myth came from. I do well with basically everyone and it's pretty rare for me to do badly.

Gnes

Smash Master
@Gnes- He's good, but he got 3-0d by Dojo in WFs, it was a total massacre. I went even with him and it was down to last hit last round and I definitely choked there (I had the lead the whole time, and then when I had an opportunity to dsmash, I grabbed =/) He got 3-0d because he DOESN'T INSTANT THROW! After watching me v Dojo he finally decided it was time to try it out, and lo' and behold- he beat Razer for once. Razer says he SDed and stuff, so I don't know the whole story, but ya, he took my advice and admitted that it definitely helps ;)
No I got 3-0ed by Dojo because i simply wasn't thinking while playing. I was tired, and Razer can testify that before the tourney i told him all i wanted to do was win teams, well looks like I did. Anyways, Instant throwing has nothing to do with it, its only a mixup, nothing to overuse like u do. Thats one of the reasons u weren't able to clinch that win against esca in teams. What happens if they keep the naner u thrown back...exactly. So yes u did do better against Dojo, awesome in the end he still won. Also, dont take credit for my win against razer, instant throwing only helped me build damage in a different way, not clench any victories. One of the reasons u loss to Ozz is that u rely too much on people throwing your naners back at u, thats fine if its Dojo and he likes playing with them, but what about tyrant, havok, even simply good players.

Sorry I didnt feel like learning the matchup at 1am while a wolf ledge camps me for 24 minutes. But since u think ur hot stuff please give me your money. U see what happened to Dekar, dont underestimate people from videos, u are not Jumpman and u are so not Dojo.

Dekar is pretty good and seems cool, so I asked if he wanted to team. I don't get carried or require carrying. I don't know where that myth came from. I do well with basically everyone and it's pretty rare for me to do badly.
Look at u trying to team with diddy's now. Did i inspire you?

Top Bottom