• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U New Mexico Smashers

Conduit

Smash Rookie
NNID
DubstepUnicornz
Sup guys, I'm new to Smashboards but I'm not a stranger to Smash as a whole. The community here in NM is kind of small, however, I'll be hosting a tournament in Ruidoso, many of you will most likely know it for Ski Apache. This tournament will be held in March due to certain issues. If you want some more info and want to participate please don't hesitate to message me. Of course there will be prizes, food, and drinks provided when said contest occurs.

Hacksignify

Smash Rookie
We hold a weekly in Alamogordo if you ever find the right opportunity. It's on Sundays 11 for casuals 12 is registration and 1 is when we start tournament. Contact me if you're interested and ill link you to all the details.

Top Bottom